Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Smh at this thread.

    people think its okay to beat there children...

    spanking and beating are 2 very different things.

  2. #77
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I know for a fact that you all pirate content off of the internet. Don't come on here talking about how it's stealing and it's immoral, then say children should be beaten for it. Fucking hypocrites.
    And because I don't get beat for it, I still pirate shit. She probably doesn't. People like you will never survive in the REAL world, keep growing up in your sheltered life and when you grow up to be an adult you'll probably be crying and go "ITS NOT RIGHT" when you get fired or backstabbed in your job or life.

  3. #78
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is nothing saying that she pirated a game..she was just playing a game.
    I read about this a while ago on MSN news.
    It wasn't the first time this girl was beat, that's why she set the camera up,
    to catch The father in the act. Well he might not get in trouble anyway,
    because that video is kinda old, and so much time passed before she turned it in.
    I think her parents are both severely fucked in the head,
    the father seems like a sadist if you ask me..telling a 16 year old girl to "get on your stomach"
    Pretty sick shit from a psychological stand point if you ask me..
    If there is such thing as Karma in this world, I hope this guy dies of testicular cancer.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-05-2011 at 04:25 PM.

  4. #79
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    IDK what to say about this.... Bitch shouldn't of been stealing from the inturwebz

    END THE FED

  5. #80
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    IDK what to say about this.... Bitch shouldn't of been stealing from the inturwebz
    Shut up RJ..
    She has cerebral palsy.. are you really condoning beating someone with a disability like that or trollenz?

  6. #81
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    There is nothing saying that she pirated a game..she was just playing a game.
    I read about this a while ago on MSN news.
    It wasn't the first time this girl was beat, that's why she set the camera up,
    to catch The father in the act. Well he might not get in trouble anyway,
    because that video is kinda old, and so much time passed before she turned it in.
    I think her parents are both severely fucked in the head,
    the father seems like a sadist if you ask me..telling a 16 year old girl to "get on your stomach"
    Pretty sick shit from a psychological stand point if you ask me..
    If there is such thing as Karma in this world, I hope this guy dies of testicular cancer.
    She was downloading games that weren't available for legal purchase.

  7. #82
    Have-nameAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yuli's Bad
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    5
    This is Maybe discipline , But its to Mach

  8. #83
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Shut up RJ..
    She has cerebral palsy.. are you really condoning beating someone with a disability like that or trollenz?
    trollenz

    END THE FED

  9. #84
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    She was downloading games that weren't available for legal purchase.
    From the articles I read, she downloaded music.
    That might have been pirated, it never indicated the game she was playing was.
    But if she was using a p2p network, than technically she wasn't stealing..she was sharing.

  10. #85
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    I dont understand:/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Tips for using the XM8 Adv?
    By ColdSinz in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 04:57 AM
  2. I Need A Injector For Use The Hacks?
    By mamalakis in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:02 AM
  3. How do i use the Mob.wz for Monster Steroids?
    By PyroCorona in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:11 AM
  4. PLZ Make Me A Tutorial For Use Color aimbot (video)
    By Trickmadd in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:59 PM
  5. detention for using firefox
    By carpanthers1 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 06:11 PM