Thread: Year of the 3s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    I'm confused, can some people enlighten me? BF and CoD are actually pretty different game types. They may be FPS, but their gameplay is different. Most people love MW for the campaign, and the multiplayer is pretty fast paced. BF however is different, people don't play for the campaign. They play for the multiplayer, which is a bit slower paced, but still good in it's own type. If you guys were real gamers, you wouldn't give a flying fuck about the games, and you would play it and have fun

    Also cocks
    cod kiddies are annoying as fuck. I do play cod myself, but i'm not a raging boner for it. most 13 year olds do get raging boners for cod and they can't sustain an erection while playing bf because it's a tactical shooter.

    Also vaginas

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


    cod kiddies are annoying as fuck. I do play cod myself, but i'm not a raging boner for it. most 13 year olds do get raging boners for cod and they can't sustain an erection while playing bf because it's a tactical shooter.

    Also vaginas
    And some don't like that type of tactical shooter gameplay :/

    Also genitals
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  3. #18
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    And some don't like that type of tactical shooter gameplay :/

    Also genitals
    I understand that, I comprehend that. But when all the cod fanboys realized black ops sucked major dick they got excited for bf3 to come out, most of them haven't even played a battlefield game before. When bf3 finally came out they all said it sucked and was a "let down". People who haven't played battlefield games don't know how to approach it, so they treat it like any ol' run'n'gun. Then they get raped horribly which ends in them getting butthurt because they don't know how to play.

    Also boobies

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #19
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


    I understand that, I comprehend that. But when all the cod fanboys realized black ops sucked major dick they got excited for bf3 to come out, most of them haven't even played a battlefield game before. When bf3 finally came out they all said it sucked and was a "let down". People who haven't played battlefield games don't know how to approach it, so they treat it like any ol' run'n'gun. Then they get raped horribly which ends in them getting butthurt because they don't know how to play.

    Also boobies
    I never played BF before, and I did exactly what you did. I didn't get hyped up though, I never do with games I don't know. I did however like it very much, but that's only because I love every genre of games, and I do very well at all game I play :P In general, what you say is true, since they've never played BF, they don't know the type of game it is. Maybe it's also because of the campaign; in the MW series, the campaign was the best part of the game, you agree. With BF, it's not so good :/

    Also nipples
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  5. #20
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I never played BF before, and I did exactly what you did. I didn't get hyped up though, I never do with games I don't know. I did however like it very much, but that's only because I love every genre of games, and I do very well at all game I play :P In general, what you say is true, since they've never played BF, they don't know the type of game it is. Maybe it's also because of the campaign; in the MW series, the campaign was the best part of the game, you agree. With BF, it's not so good :/

    Also nipples
    battlefield campaigns are meh, the last good campaign was bad company (1, not 2). I've also been playing fps games since 2001. Started with RTCW, then W:ET. I moved on to battlefield 1942, then cs. So I can honestly give my opinions about games and mean it. Been playing video games since I was 5 years old. Started with the n64 and onward.

    Also butthole

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #21
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


    battlefield campaigns are meh, the last good campaign was bad company (1, not 2). I've also been playing fps games since 2001. Started with RTCW, then W:ET. I moved on to battlefield 1942, then cs. So I can honestly give my opinions about games and mean it. Been playing video games since I was 5 years old. Started with the n64 and onward.

    Also butthole
    Best game when I was young was Mario Kart 64, that game was pretty epic dude, I loved fighting it out with balloons.

    Also Brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  7. #22
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I want another epic sci-fi FPS series. But a good one.
    INB4DEADSPACE3


  8. #23
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Best game when I was young was Mario Kart 64, that game was pretty epic dude, I loved fighting it out with balloons.

    Also Brofist
    My favorite was perfect dark, didn't start playing that till I was about 8 or so.

    Also chest bump

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #24
    W.T. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Game;
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    So after playing MW3 for a few hours I can honestly say, the multiplayer portion is challenging. BF3's campaign was boring, the multiplayer is nearly exactly the same as BF:BC2, with the exception of new animations, prone, having your knife out until you decide to put it away. I fucking hate gears of war. Fuck gears. Anyways, I'm starting to get sick of the random dipshits around the world that decide when one person says "MW3 campaign/BF3 campaign sucks", they're instantly a fanboy of whatever they didn't talk about.

  10. #25
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    your opinion only
    I know a couple of million people will think each game was amazing
    Exactly.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  11. #26
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Don't forget these games.

    Saints Row 3
    Assassin's Creed 3

  12. #27
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Don't forget these games.

    Saints Row 3
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Saints row three shouldnt be a let down tho.

  13. #28
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    YOU JUST SPOILED THE WHOLE GAME!
    damn it.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  14. #29
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,847
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,685
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    Battlefield 3 - A letdown
    MW3 - A letdown
    GoW 3 - A letdown


    MW3: Soap dies. Makarov was a double agent and dies. Price kills him. Yuri dies. You kill the president of France. At the end you nuke Moscow
    How the fuck was BF3 a letdown. Also, SPOILER FUCKING TAGS NEEDED HERE.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Wow.. he deserves a ban for spoiling the game.. DA HELL MAN!


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 4 Years in the making!
    By RonPaul in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 11:15 PM
  2. Idiots Of The Year !!!!!
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:28 AM
  3. Fail of the year
    By arunforce in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 03:42 AM
  4. Its the friking new year
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 10:58 PM
  5. NHL Goal of the Year
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:43 PM