Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    chaoshacks16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Database
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    you also have a small penis
    that made my day xD

  2. #17
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i dont mine is 7.2inches =)))
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  3. #18
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    LMFAO.

    It was originally 2 inches. But the thing you dont know is that the rest 5 inches is the cancer tumor on your itty bittie willie.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  4. #19
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    LMFAO.

    It was originally 2 inches. But the thing you dont know is that the rest 5 inches is the cancer tumor on your itty bittie willie.
    no its normaly 7 inches and i dont have cancer i have a chance of it
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  5. #20
    Freek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MAH HOUSE, DOIN MAH SHIT.
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    How do you know if you have cancer or not, you haven't been checked yet, ya prick

  6. #21
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    He doesnt know yet he said he has a chance of it.
    Edit: how do you change the words underneith your username when you post?
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 12-28-2008 at 03:23 AM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  7. #22
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    He doesnt know yet he said he has a chance of it.
    Edit: how do you change the words underneith your username when you post?
    only CS, Mod's and vips can change it
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  8. #23
    youngzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    im going to create a new account and pretend to be someone super awesome and super rich. ill post occasionally to get sympathy from you all with lies about my health, relationships and my life in general. so please play along with it.

    you must really feel special because u can call out someone what they have recently done,im not saying sheldon is better,hell idk who the f that person is but what ive heard so far..yeah that takes it all
    if that person really has a chance for cancer,all you can do is imagine w/ the fear theyre living with,every day waking up and wondering if that will be the day that theyre life is over...>.>
    im not saying he is on the good side either,he has lied about being rich i suppose?and i dont know whether or not to believe the cancer thing,but i cant say i can prove hes wrong =/

    so basically,how long has this happened ago??because this is frekkin childish,just get over it...if you know the facts(or think you do)get OVER it because this is getting annoying,im hearing bad remarks to sheldon just because this thing happened on a forum..you guys really have no lives to be doin this kind of crap on the forums because for all you know the person could be telling the truth,i mean cmon..unless he shoots a video or something about his bank acc you wont believe hes rich??or his medical reports u wont believe he has a chance of getting cancer

    the dude never says anything bad about you,but then again,maybe you guys just dont have a life to make fun of,no risk needed to take,nothing

    then again,if it wasnt for sheldon i wouldnt be having this extremely long argument,would i?

    this smileh is soo funneh

  9. #24
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzman View Post
    you must really feel special because u can call out someone what they have recently done,im not saying sheldon is better,hell idk who the f that person is but what ive heard so far..yeah that takes it all
    if that person really has a chance for cancer,all you can do is imagine w/ the fear theyre living with,every day waking up and wondering if that will be the day that theyre life is over...>.>
    im not saying he is on the good side either,he has lied about being rich i suppose?and i dont know whether or not to believe the cancer thing,but i cant say i can prove hes wrong =/

    so basically,how long has this happened ago??because this is frekkin childish,just get over it...if you know the facts(or think you do)get OVER it because this is getting annoying,im hearing bad remarks to sheldon just because this thing happened on a forum..you guys really have no lives to be doin this kind of crap on the forums because for all you know the person could be telling the truth,i mean cmon..unless he shoots a video or something about his bank acc you wont believe hes rich??or his medical reports u wont believe he has a chance of getting cancer

    the dude never says anything bad about you,but then again,maybe you guys just dont have a life to make fun of,no risk needed to take,nothing

    then again,if it wasnt for sheldon i wouldnt be having this extremely long argument,would i?

    this smileh is soo funneh
    Hey no offensive, I understand what you're saying, but nobody likes Sheldon, and nobody will. He's lied so many times about random shit that nobody believes or likes him anymore. Hinting why he's a CockSucker. So before you make a giant argument defending him, get all the facts. Sheldon doesn't need someone defending him, if he hates being ridiculed so much by everyone else, then he can easily log out and not return.

  10. #25
    Freek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MAH HOUSE, DOIN MAH SHIT.
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    It doesn't matter who the fuck someone is on the internet. You get a new alias when you join the internet's community, wherever it be that you join. In this case it's MPGH, and Sheldom chose to be the lying faggot who's going to try to redeem himself after he already dug himself into the deepest shithole anyone new has seen on this site.

  11. #26
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Exargctly.
    Youngzman. I wouldnt be claiming shit that you know. You havnt been here long enought to fucking know what happens around here.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  12. #27
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
    Chaos - no1 gives a fuck about you. I don't hate you. But fighting on the internet or SAYING ur all that on the internet won't get you anywhere.
    Navi - let me guess. a choob?
    how am i choob you stupid ass mother fucker? ive been here longer than you go suck santas dick you fucking faggot.

  13. #28
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzman View Post
    you must really feel special because u can call out someone what they have recently done,im not saying sheldon is better,hell idk who the f that person is but what ive heard so far..yeah that takes it all
    if that person really has a chance for cancer,all you can do is imagine w/ the fear theyre living with,every day waking up and wondering if that will be the day that theyre life is over...>.>
    im not saying he is on the good side either,he has lied about being rich i suppose?and i dont know whether or not to believe the cancer thing,but i cant say i can prove hes wrong =/

    so basically,how long has this happened ago??because this is frekkin childish,just get over it...if you know the facts(or think you do)get OVER it because this is getting annoying,im hearing bad remarks to sheldon just because this thing happened on a forum..you guys really have no lives to be doin this kind of crap on the forums because for all you know the person could be telling the truth,i mean cmon..unless he shoots a video or something about his bank acc you wont believe hes rich??or his medical reports u wont believe he has a chance of getting cancer

    the dude never says anything bad about you,but then again,maybe you guys just dont have a life to make fun of,no risk needed to take,nothing

    then again,if it wasnt for sheldon i wouldnt be having this extremely long argument,would i?

    this smileh is soo funneh
    i could give a fuck less about someone having cancer and dying. and im being honest.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to x.navi.x For This Useful Post:

    chaoshacks16 (12-28-2008)

  15. #29
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    i could give a fuck less about someone having cancer and dying. and im being honest.
    owned ;o .
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  16. #30
    chaoshacks16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Database
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    i could give a fuck less about someone having cancer and dying. and im being honest.
    lol i thnik im falling in love with you

    xD

    no rly but u know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. brb going to eat leaving spammage power to iverson
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
  2. Warrock Going Retail?
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 05:23 PM
  3. [New] Going into 3rd Person without a mod
    By vomer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:36 AM
  4. Whats going on.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM