Thread: /ohshit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Sure I can. It's bad music. There is no talent, no real effort, it's sounds hollow and lacks passion, and there aren't even any REAL INSTRUMENTS.
    and yet some people will like to listen to that
    It's only bad in your opinion





  2. #32
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    How is that bad?

    fiuaiufrehiufhriuhreuivr bad lyrics, bad video, bad instrumentals, stupid idea for video and stupid lyrics. her voice is ok though but it still sucks ass



  3. #33
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post



    fiuaiufrehiufhriuhreuivr bad lyrics, bad video, bad instrumentals, stupid idea for video and stupid lyrics. her voice is ok though but it still sucks ass
    All the haters made her famous tho..


  4. #34
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post



    fiuaiufrehiufhriuhreuivr bad lyrics, bad video, bad instrumentals, stupid idea for video and stupid lyrics. her voice is ok though but it still sucks ass

    Great video get lyrics great voice
    dowant





  5. #35
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    All the haters made her famous tho..
    this > that, by light years.




  6. #36
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post


    this > that, by light years.

    In your opinion





  7. #37
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    THERE IS NO GOOD MUSIC AND NO BAD MUSIC

    It's a matter of opinion

    I can't stand when someone says a band is awesome and then asks me what I listen to and when I name one they say that the band sucks.

    How about next time when someone says a band that you don't like you get over it and say I don't really like them BECAUSE

    I disagree. Music is only defined as such by having a few basic parts, Rhythm, Melody, and a time signature. When you have random black guys talking or rasping their voices into a microphone to a beat, there is no Melody and no Rhythm, so that's basically poetry. When you add the techno noises all of those shitty rappers out there now add, it's still not music, why? Because it's not a genre. Having black guys go "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA MONEY BITCHES oh yes and I forgot NIGGA" to the sound of techno does not work, I'm sorry.

    There is good music and there is bad music. Bad music is the pop/rap now a days. Yes it is bad, not a matter of opinion, but a matter of fact. When music doesn't follow any MUSIC THEORY then it is bad music. It's the truth. If you truly care for music and want to understand why music now a days is bad, then go take a class on music theory in college, it's worth it if you really care about music with a passion

    And I'm not trying to dis you here Love, or anyone else's taste in music. I just want to get it out there that yes, there is good and bad music based on a musicians perspective. A musician and an artist are two different things, hence the reason why rappers and pop artists are not called musicians, they're called artists. They should even be called artists though, being an artists is coming up with something creative and unique, but there is nothing creative nor unique in POP nor RAP.

  8. #38
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    I disagree. Music is only defined as such by having a few basic parts, Rhythm, Melody, and a time signature. When you have random black guys talking or rasping their voices into a microphone to a beat, there is no Melody and no Rhythm, so that's basically poetry. When you add the techno noises all of those shitty rappers out there now add, it's still not music, why? Because it's not a genre. Having black guys go "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA MONEY BITCHES oh yes and I forgot NIGGA" to the sound of techno does not work, I'm sorry.

    There is good music and there is bad music. Bad music is the pop/rap now a days. Yes it is bad, not a matter of opinion, but a matter of fact. When music doesn't follow any MUSIC THEORY then it is bad music. It's the truth. If you truly care for music and want to understand why music now a days is bad, then go take a class on music theory in college, it's worth it if you really care about music with a passion

    And I'm not trying to dis you here Love, or anyone else's taste in music. I just want to get it out there that yes, there is good and bad music based on a musicians perspective. A musician and an artist are two different things, hence the reason why rappers and pop artists are not called musicians, they're called artists. They should even be called artists though, being an artists is coming up with something creative and unique, but there is nothing creative nor unique in POP nor RAP.
    When you define music in such a way that google has,
    mu·sic/ˈmyo͞ozik/
    Noun:
    The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
    The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way.
    Then 'Rap Is a vocal track

    I never said I want to understand music.
    Too me music is an art, Expressing yourself





  9. #39
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive


    Just want to get something straight here. Is this shit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. This will be the last world cup !! /ohshit
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:59 AM
  2. /Ohshit
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:46 PM
  3. ohshit
    By Gilcrow in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
  4. ohshit dave i got you by the balls
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:15 AM
  5. Ohshit
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:23 AM