Thread: WTF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love

    WTF

    my xbox has been screwing up in the past hour
    the guide is lagging
    The menus on most of my games are lagging
    Keeps disconnecting from xbl
    and my xbox just froze
    it was still playing my music though
    I had to hold down the power button for 10 seconds to get it to turn off
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy





  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    my xbox has been screwing up in the past hour
    the guide is lagging
    The menus on most of my games are lagging
    Keeps disconnecting from xbl
    and my xbox just froze
    it was still playing my music though
    I had to hold down the power button for 10 seconds to get it to turn off
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    because you dont have a ps3
    Oh hai der.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    Polo (11-10-2011)

  4. #3
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Maybe your disconnecting from XBL becus of your internet? & my friend had some shit like this, turned out he had the red ring of death, but he got rid of it mad fast, idk how tho. Maybe i can ask him in a few. & btw peep greeds activity lol

  5. #4
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Could you mail it to me pls.

  6. #5
    crappy74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a dream, within a dream.
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    RED RING OF DEATH IS UPON YOU!




    TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

  7. #6
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Woah. That's weird. I never had that issue with my Xbox. It's sort of new so that's why.

  8. #7
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    Woah. That's weird. I never had that issue with my Xbox. It's sort of new so that's why.
    PS3 ftw.

    Btw, is that guy kissing that girl in your signature you? You have girly hair lolol

  9. #8
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    PS3 ftw.

    Btw, is that guy kissing that girl in your signature you? You have girly hair lolol
    Thanks man. I'll take that as a compliment. =)

  10. #9
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I got my xbox360 for free, from my moms friend. It was refurbished. I've had it since like 2007. I always leave it on for a long amount of time, I use it a lot for watching movies. Never have that problem. Only problems I am having is the disc trey is fucking up (because i've left it on an awkward angle for like 2 months while using it) and it sometimes freezes. Other than that, my xbox is perfect.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #10
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Because X-Box's are built shitty. When they first came out, They had 5x the failure rate than the PS3 and Wii combined. X-Box 360 for Red ring of death!

    PC > PS3 > 360 > Wii
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 11-10-2011 at 07:50 PM.

  12. #11
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I got my xbox360 for free, from my moms friend. It was refurbished. I've had it since like 2007. I always leave it on for a long amount of time, I use it a lot for watching movies. Never have that problem. Only problems I am having is the disc trey is fucking up (because i've left it on an awkward angle for like 2 months while using it) and it sometimes freezes. Other than that, my xbox is perfect.
    What kind of xbox do you have?

  13. #12
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just be patient and wait it out D:
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  14. #13
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    I would kill myself if my Xbox suicided. I couldn't live with Skyrim sitting there unplayed...


  15. #14
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    I would kill myself if my Xbox suicided. I couldn't live with Skyrim sitting there unplayed...
    Skyrim is on mid grpahics on xbox
    It's a pc only game





  16. #15
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How old is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rpg!! Wtf?!?!
    By radeon7 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 04:02 PM
  2. Wtf?
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 08:42 AM
  3. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  4. WTF happened to klingons?
    By asshaticus in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:15 PM
  5. Dogs? WTF
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:39 AM