Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking

    HELP ME ON THIS VALIANT QUEST

    I NEED A MOVIE TO WATCH. I'VE WATCHED EVERY MOVIE RELEASED ON DVD/BLURAY THAT INTERESTS ME FROM 2010-2011. PLEASE HUMOR ME.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #2
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    UM UM UM A GOOD MOVIE IS UM GO PLAY SKYRIM

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (11-12-2011)

  4. #3
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    UM UM UM A GOOD MOVIE IS UM GO PLAY SKYRIM
    AFFFFFF

    SHATAP I ALREADY TOLD YOU LATER.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #4
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    30 MINS OR LESS
    THE DEPARTED
    THE GODFATHER (1)
    THE NEW 3 MISFITS EPISODES
    LIMITLESS
    DRIVE ANGRY
    BLACK HAWK DOWN
    BAD BOYS 1 & 2
    FAST FIVE
    JACKASS 3.5
    THE DARK KNIGHT
    MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENDED
    THE MECHANIC
    TRUE GRIT
    UNSTOPPABLE
    HALL PASS
    HORRIBLE BOSSES
    HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 & 2
    SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
    JARHEAD
    GREEN LANTERN
    GREEN HORNET
    SUPER 8
    INDIANA JONES
    MORE JACKASS
    AND SOME PORN

  6. #5
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I NEED A MOVIE TO WATCH. I'VE WATCHED EVERY MOVIE RELEASED ON DVD/BLURAY THAT INTERESTS ME FROM 2010-2011. PLEASE HUMOR ME.
    Do you like Cult Classics? Find movies by Stanley Kubrick. If you're not into those kinds of movies, maybe Cult Action Classic? If you want something like that look up any movie directed by Quentin Tarantino.

  7. #6
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    30 MINS OR LESS
    THE DEPARTED
    THE GODFATHER (1)
    THE NEW 3 MISFITS EPISODES
    LIMITLESS
    DRIVE ANGRY
    BLACK HAWK DOWN
    BAD BOYS 1 & 2
    FAST FIVE
    JACKASS 3.5
    THE DARK KNIGHT
    MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENDED
    THE MECHANIC
    TRUE GRIT
    UNSTOPPABLE
    HALL PASS
    HORRIBLE BOSSES
    HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 & 2
    SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
    JARHEAD
    GREEN LANTERN
    GREEN HORNET
    SUPER 8
    INDIANA JONES
    MORE JACKASS
    AND SOME PORN
    I own like pretty much every movie that's ~2007 on your list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Do you like Cult Classics? Find movies by Stanley Kubrick. If you're not into those kinds of movies, maybe Cult Action Classic? If you want something like that look up any movie directed by Quentin Tarantino.
    Yes, i own a clockwork orange, the shining. and i've seen full metal jacket.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #7
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    SHOOTER
    THE FIGHTER
    ENTOURAGE
    THE PRESTIGE
    AMERICAN PHYSCO
    AMERICAN GANGSTER
    FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS
    LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA
    YUMO 3:10
    NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
    GOOD LUCK CHUCK
    THE SHINING
    ANGER MANAGEMENT
    JUST GO WITH IT
    PIRATES OF THE CIRRABEAN
    GRAN TORINO
    THE GREEN MILE
    FORREST GUMP


  9. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,716
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Watch the new planet of the apes. The 720p version came out a few days ago.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. #9
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    SHOOTER
    THE FIGHTER
    ENTOURAGE
    THE PRESTIGE
    AMERICAN PHYSCO
    AMERICAN GANGSTER
    FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS
    LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA
    YUMO 3:10
    NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
    GOOD LUCK CHUCK
    THE SHINING
    ANGER MANAGEMENT
    JUST GO WITH IT
    PIRATES OF THE CIRRABEAN
    GRAN TORINO
    THE GREEN MILE
    FORREST GUMP

    I'VE SEEN ALL THOSE MOVIES/TV SHOWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Watch the new planet of the apes. The 720p version came out a few days ago.
    ill download now

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #10
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Watch Prison Break if you haven't already


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  12. #11
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    MOVIES NOT FKING TV SHOWS afffffff

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #12
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    MOVIES NOT FKING TV SHOWS afffffff
    I sense anger

  14. #13
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    RED ?



  15. #14
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    RED ?
    Who hasn't seen that movie

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #15
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Harold and Kumar 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] can anyone help me make this mod? for cleric
    By ariefariq2 in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. Help me find this asshole
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. Need Help, Why Is This Detected?
    By Jammy122333 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:46 AM
  4. Please... Help me with this D3D Hook!
    By nukeist_ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:03 PM