Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [Delete this. Lag double post]
    Last edited by InCapacitated; 11-13-2011 at 02:08 AM.

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  2. #62
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post

    Answer this first, How is boxing a sport for retards?
    I see you can't think of one
    It's who can knock the other out quicker.
    Now answer my question.

  3. #63
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Boxing is gay as fuck.

  4. #64
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I Laughing my ass off now cause 2k11 choobs are thinking they are good enough to hate ahahha

    @Hate Answer my question first so that your question might make sense .

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  5. #65
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Boxing is gay as fuck.
    If boxing is gay then so are you.

  6. #66
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
    I Laughing my ass off now cause 2k11 choobs are thinking they are good enough to hate ahahha

    @Hate Answer my question first so that your question might make sense .
    Laughing my ass off because you don't know my main
    I did answer your question

  7. #67
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Laughing my ass off because you don't know my main
    I did answer your question
    Lol Your answer does not make sense and so does your question
    Your Argument Is Invalid

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  8. #68
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post

    Lol Your answer does not make sense and so does your question
    Your Argument Is Invalid
    How is boxing not a sport for retards?
    I'm guessing English is a second language for you?

  9. #69
    tgcAndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    How is boxing not a sport for retards?
    I'm guessing English is a second language for you?
    Then hockey/basketball/soccer are sports for retards as well?
    All involve a ball/puck going into a net/basket.

    You pick on boxing because it's what, repetitive?
    "Oh yeah, boxing is a sport for retards because all it is who can beat up a guy first."

    You're pretty stubborn.

  10. #70
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by tgcAndrew View Post
    Then hockey/basketball/soccer are sports for retards as well?
    All involve a ball/puck going into a net/basket.

    You pick on boxing because it's what, repetitive?
    "Oh yeah, boxing is a sport for retards because all it is who can beat up a guy first."

    You're pretty stubborn.
    Actually no.
    Boxing is about hitting the other person in the head as hard as you can. This kills brain cells and can lead to brain damage.
    Thus making the Boxers (If they weren't already) retarded

  11. #71
    tgcAndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Actually no.
    Boxing is about hitting the other person in the head as hard as you can. This kills brain cells and can lead to brain damage.
    Thus making the Boxers (If they weren't already) retarded
    Okay then, I see what you did there.

  12. #72
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    How is boxing not a sport for retards?
    I'm guessing English is a second language for you?
    Just quit it man you can't prove your point enough.
    Don't look so tough boy.

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  13. #73
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    uhh just go read my last post on the last page
    should answer your question for the second time
    Before arguing with me, you should have explained it already. -_-

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  14. #74
    tgcAndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    What did I do?
    Post some facts?
    No, you didn't do shit. Those aren't facts, boxers aren't retards.
    You pull these "facts" out of your ass. You're pretty childish.

  15. #75
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by tgcAndrew View Post
    No, you didn't do shit. Those aren't facts, boxers aren't retards.
    You pull these "facts" out of your ass. You're pretty childish.

    Perhaps you should understand what this thread is about
    It's about boxing.
    You're telling me that Boxing does not cause loss of brain cells and can lead to brain damage?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request]Player boxes
    By Spoking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 03:37 PM
  2. blackpkerstr emty you mail box, I cant send anything to you
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 12:51 PM
  3. very 1st bf2 match
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 04:04 AM
  4. Ammo/Damage Box Values?
    By wooden_amulet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 03:55 AM
  5. Advanced Box Cut
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:00 PM