Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Question for all who want to read

    how can someone who has lost a home a father a grandmother losing a grandfather forced to sleep in a hallway supposed to have a good out look on there live. I need to know because im in this situation right now and i just cant find the light at the end of this tunnel. i though losing my father was hard on me then my grandmother now my grandfather is slowly killing himself and now i sleep in a hallway my rents have the bed room and this is my other grandfather (lost real dad have step dad) house so the other room is his i hate going to sleep because i dream of a better life then i wake up and this is the reality i have im sad all the time now angry stressed and just to know what to do anymore. i have a job my dad lost his my mom works from home but its shitty because shes afraid of people because she got shot when i was younger so im the only making any money i see my check slip away before i even get to spend a cent and its so hard on me because i have to beg for money at work to eat and no one will give or just plain cant. any advice or any encouraging things anyone has to say it would help a great deal to me
     




  2. #2
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I like reading coherent sentences.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Stein (11-14-2011)

  4. #3
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well thank you very much and im kinda pouring out my feelings and my life story in this thread
     




  5. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    well thank you very much and im kinda pouring out my feelings and my life story in this thread
    And I can appreciate and respect that, but make our lives easier by making your sentences make sense. It's difficult to understand what you're trying to say.

  6. #5
    Flying Magical Ponies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    52
    Why you donate to MPGH then?
    That could of bought you some meals.

  7. #6
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ok pretty much my dads dead my grandmom is dead i lost my house im sleeping in a hallway my grandfather drinking himself to death my rents have the only other room at my stepdads grandfathers house my dad lost his job im only one making money n gets gone i need some encouraging words idk how much more i can take
     




  8. #7
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Magical Ponies View Post
    Why you donate to MPGH then?
    That could of bought you some meals.
    i did it when i had the money and we have food stamps
     




  9. #8
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Keep a positive outlook on life, always. If your going to keep a negative outlook, given your situation, you're going to end up committing suicide. Just pull through. Everyone has dark days in their lives. Keep you chin up.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Stein (11-15-2011)

  11. #9
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    meh. Cheer up. I dont know what kind of situation this is because it never happened to me. But I hope you find your solution.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Stein (11-15-2011)

  13. #10
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i did what can i do is my question does anyone have anything they can say to help me
     




  14. #11
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,715
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    how can someone who has lost a home a father a grandmother losing a grandfather forced to sleep in a hallway supposed to have a good out look on there live. I need to know because im in this situation right now and i just cant find the light at the end of this tunnel. i though losing my father was hard on me then my grandmother now my grandfather is slowly killing himself and now i sleep in a hallway my rents have the bed room and this is my other grandfather (lost real dad have step dad) house so the other room is his i hate going to sleep because i dream of a better life then i wake up and this is the reality i have im sad all the time now angry stressed and just to know what to do anymore. i have a job my dad lost his my mom works from home but its shitty because shes afraid of people because she got shot when i was younger so im the only making any money i see my check slip away before i even get to spend a cent and its so hard on me because i have to beg for money at work to eat and no one will give or just plain cant. any advice or any encouraging things anyone has to say it would help a great deal to me
    Everyone, and I mean everyone lives for the hope that things will get better. Hope, that's all some people have. The way I see it is you are in a bad situation, but things can only get better for you.

    I don't know enough about you or your situation, but if one job isn't cutting it, get another job. Save your money, don't waste it. Every penny is precious in times like these. Help your parents find jobs/better jobs. That's all I can really suggest.

    These could come of some use to you, you can print them off two times each:
    https://t.co/jcGBVkYS
    https://t.co/dmcQivLY





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Stein (11-15-2011)

  16. #12
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i want to thank each and ever one of u this is really what i needed thank you all
     




  17. #13
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    how can someone who has lost a home a father a grandmother losing a grandfather forced to sleep in a hallway supposed to have a good out look on there live. I need to know because im in this situation right now and i just cant find the light at the end of this tunnel. i though losing my father was hard on me then my grandmother now my grandfather is slowly killing himself and now i sleep in a hallway my rents have the bed room and this is my other grandfather (lost real dad have step dad) house so the other room is his i hate going to sleep because i dream of a better life then i wake up and this is the reality i have im sad all the time now angry stressed and just to know what to do anymore. i have a job my dad lost his my mom works from home but its shitty because shes afraid of people because she got shot when i was younger so im the only making any money i see my check slip away before i even get to spend a cent and its so hard on me because i have to beg for money at work to eat and no one will give or just plain cant. any advice or any encouraging things anyone has to say it would help a great deal to me
    There are many laws in the English language which one must abide by to create a fully functional sentence but only a few of them must be followed to create a legible sentence - you haven't followed these few laws and so it is really difficult to understand what you're saying.

    In regards to your situation; try listening to Move Along by All American Rejects, and absorb the moral of that story - if that doesn't work, give up and try Billy Talent - Nothing to Lose.

    Just joking. First of all, life sucks and you're just at that stage in life where it takes a turn for the worse. I know kids who have had it worse and managed to pull through their lifes (the moral of Move Along), you aren't the first to experience this problem. You have a negative outlook on life so you're connecting these unfortunate events that are happening around you and trying to manage them all at one time when they should be managed separately. Someone I know is at the point where she is co-signing with her parents, and digging up recycling cans to pay for christmas presents for her 3 children she can't afford - she is in substantial debt. Now, I don't pity her has she put herself in that horrid situation, I do however pity her daughter who probably has it worse than you do.

    With that said, I know it might be more difficult with all the crap going on in your life but maintain decent grades (You don't need straight A's...) and try to save up some money.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  18. #14
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    There are many laws in the English language which one must abide by to create a fully functional sentence but only a few of them must be followed to create a legible sentence - you haven't followed these few laws and so it is really difficult to understand what you're saying.

    In regards to your situation; try listening to Move Along by All American Rejects, and absorb the moral of that story - if that doesn't work, give up and try Billy Talent - Nothing to Lose.

    Just joking. First of all, life sucks and you're just at that stage in life where it takes a turn for the worse. I know kids who have had it worse and managed to pull through their lifes (the moral of Move Along), you aren't the first to experience this problem. You have a negative outlook on life so you're connecting these unfortunate events that are happening around you and trying to manage them all at one time when they should be managed separately. Someone I know is at the point where she is co-signing with her parents, and digging up recycling cans to pay for christmas presents for her 3 children she can't afford - she is in substantial debt. Now, I don't pity her has she put herself in that horrid situation, I do however pity her daughter who probably has it worse than you do.

    With that said, I know it might be more difficult with all the crap going on in your life but maintain decent grades (You don't need straight A's...) and try to save up some money.
    thankfully i have graduated high school already so thats out of the way and i planned on saving money but my dad lost his frist job and then we lost our apartment. Because i was the only one with an income and at the time only making 8 dollars an hr and working 14 to 20 hrs a week wasnt going to cut it.. I truly thank you for ur words and i kno and im praying things will get better
     




  19. #15
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know how you feel... I'm about to get evicted from my apartment to.



    Just keep going bro. That's all I can say. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 11-15-2011 at 07:02 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk772 For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Stein (11-15-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ""For Those Who Want To Know (more like get a taste of) The TRUTH""
    By hamada008 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
  2. For All You 2012 Freaks. Read and Cry.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 09:12 PM
  3. For All Who Loves Coldplay! (Rock & Pop)
    By bluehustler in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:27 PM
  4. For thoe who want a Runescape server
    By BlownUpBitch in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:54 AM
  5. For all who need helps and n00bs that want start to create hack easily
    By idiot123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread