Thread: weed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92
  1. #1
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring

    weed

    no tl;dr because you need to read the whole story
    getting weed on friday, and there is a party after , but we wanna do the weed right before going to the party
    we are getting it from a mate,
    BUT we have 2 or 3 more people coming there, and we do not want to share weed since we are paying for it and yes, the 2 or 3 extra people are coming with us and staying with us the whole time so we cant get rid of them.
    ideas how to tell them that we aint gonna them weed /
    and were also getting drunk .
    Last edited by Markus; 11-15-2011 at 12:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    oh sheeeet, i want it already
























  3. #3
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    If I knew you in real life, I wouldn't like you, your a stingy motherfucker, sharing is caring. I buy bud all the time, I don't have a problem sharing, and when you share with people they share with you, it's how the world goes.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (11-18-2011),Nitehawk772 (11-15-2011),S|W|P (11-17-2011)

  5. #4
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    If I knew you in real life, I wouldn't like you, your a stingy motherfucker, sharing is caring. I buy bud all the time, I don't have a problem sharing, and when you share with people they share with you, it's how the world goes.

    if you knew one of the guy irl , you wouldnt like him
    this is the second time we get weed
    and we get enuff for like 2 or 3 people only
    if we are gonna give for 6 people , and when we have to pay ourselves, no
    and they will never buy weed and if they will they wouldnt share also

    we dont buy weed all the time ..

  6. #5
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post

    if you knew one of the guy irl , you wouldnt like him
    this is the second time we get weed
    and we get enuff for like 2 or 3 people only
    if we are gonna give for 6 people , and when we have to pay ourselves, no
    and they will never buy weed and if they will they wouldnt share also

    we dont buy weed all the time ..
    Oh alright I get that then, my friends are all different, if I don't have bud they all just smoke me out, and if they don't have bud I smoke them out.

  7. #6
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive

  8. #7
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well arent you just a cool kid getting high and drunk before a party?
    Still love you Giggletron


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (11-15-2011),Pandemic (11-18-2011)

  10. #8
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You say, "Fuck off it's my weed."

    Thank me if I helped.




  11. #9
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    well arent you just a cool kid getting high and drunk before a party?
    so cool
    y u no help mpgh.

  12. #10
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    so cool
    y u no help mpgh.
    cuz i get high and drunk before i get on
    Still love you Giggletron


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    Stoney Franklin (11-19-2011)

  14. #11
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've never done weed before

  15. #12
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    I hate all idiots who think they're so cool or shit whatever cause they do "drugs"

    And don't fucking say you're not doing it for the "coolness" cause deep down, everyone fucking knows.

    I mean seriously, you don't need that shit to live. Unless it's for medical reasons I guess.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Chester Bennington (11-17-2011)

  17. #13
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    @Markus . You need to discuss a plan for someone to be "that guy". "That guy" is the person that just says "fuck off your not smoking" because they want to get as stoned as possible.

    If you don't want to do that, just hold on to it until you guys get rid of the other people. Or get the really fucking drunk and ditch em for awhile.

    By the way it's smoking weed, not doing weed

  18. #14
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    I hate all idiots who think they're so cool or shit whatever cause they do "drugs"

    And don't fucking say you're not doing it for the "coolness" cause deep down, everyone fucking knows.

    I mean seriously, you don't need that shit to live. Unless it's for medical reasons I guess.

    weed =! drugs imo.
    its just a smoke with harder effect
    its fun and you feel good n stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Markus . You need to discuss a plan for someone to be "that guy". "That guy" is the person that just says "fuck off your not smoking" because they want to get as stoned as possible.

    If you don't want to do that, just hold on to it until you guys get rid of the other people. Or get the really fucking drunk and ditch em for awhile.

    By the way it's smoking weed, not doing weed
    we cant get really fucking drunk and cant ditch 'em.
    thanks anyways

  19. #15
    batyee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in uranus
    Posts
    405
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    no tl;dr because you need to read the whole story
    getting weed on friday, and there is a party after , but we wanna do the weed right before going to the party
    we are getting it from a mate,
    BUT we have 2 or 3 more people coming there, and we do not want to share weed since we are paying for it and yes, the 2 or 3 extra people are coming with us and staying with us the whole time so we cant get rid of them.
    ideas how to tell them that we aint gonna them weed /
    and were also getting drunk .
    ur faggot level is off the charts. Holy shit!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your weed!
    By Seem in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
  2. selling weed
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
  3. I love xanex nd weed
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:13 AM
  4. WeEd
    By NeedHacksBad in forum United States of America
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Weed
    By poulet28 in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:22 PM