Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You guys don't realize that using another proxy son't do shit. It's your ISP's that are going to be putting this firewall up, they're the ones who will be forced to limit your Internet usage, there 's no getting around those who provide for you limiting your access to the Internet.
    i said i was signing the petition on multiple ips -_-
    YOU just dont get it.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

i said i was signing the petition on multiple ips -_-
    YOU just dont get it.
    That wasn't aimed at you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is guam, we dont have to follow all US bills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Fucking government, hate the fuckers.

Thanks
    I called it.

[align=center]Citizens of the United States, We are Anonymous. This is an urgent emergency alert to all people of the United States. The day we've all been waiting for has unfortunately arrived. The United States is censoring the internet. Our blatant response is that we will not sit while our rights are taken away by the government we trusted them to preserve. This is not a call to arms, but a call to recognition and action!

The United States government has mastered this corrupt way of giving us a false sense of freedom. We think we are free and can do what we want, but in reality we are very limited and restricted as to what we can do, how we can think, and even how our education is obtained. We have been so distracted by this mirage of freedom, that we have just become what we were trying to escape from.

For too long, we have been idle as our brothers and sisters were arrested. During this time, the government has been scheming, plotting ways to increase censorship through means of I S P block aides, D N S blockings, search engine censorship, website censorship, and a variety of other methods that directly oppose the values and ideas of both Anonymous as well as the founding fathers of this country, who believed in free speech and press!

The United States has often been used as an example of the ideal free country. When the one nation that is known for its freedom and rights start to abuse its own people, this is when you must fight back, because others are soon to follow. Do not think that just because you are not a United States citizen, that this does not apply to you. You cannot wait for your country to decide to do the same. You must stop it before it grows, before it becomes acceptable. You must destroy its foundation before it becomes too powerful.

Has the U.S. government not learned from the past? Has it not seen the 2011 revolutions? Has it not seen that we oppose this wherever we find it and that we will continue to oppose it? Obviously the United States Government thinks they are exempt. This is not only an Anonymous collective call to action. What will a Distributed Denial of Service attack do? What's website defacement against the corrupted powers of the government? No. This is a call for a worldwide internet and physical protest against the powers that be. Spread this message everywhere. We will not stand for this! Tell your parents, your neighbors, your fellow workers, your school teachers, and anyone else you come in contact with. This affects anyone that desires the freedom to browse anonymously, speak freely without fear of retribution, or protest without fear of arrest.

Go to every I R C network, every social network, every online community, and tell them of the atrocity that is about to be committed. If protest is not enough, the United States government shall see that we are truly legion and we shall come together as one force opposing this attempt to censor the internet once again, and in the process discourage any other government from continuing or trying. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive censorship. We do not forget the denial of our free rights as human beings. To the United States government, you should've expected us.

EMERGENCY ACTION AUTHORIZED. ORGANIZATION OF LOCAL PROTESTS IS NEEDED. CONVERGE AT FREEWAYS AND HIGHWAYS. LIBRARIES, MALLS, GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, SCHOOLS...ALL ARE ACCEPTABLE AREAS! IF YOUR GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN THE INTERNET…SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

Lmsjr1234 (11-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lucky its not Canada. Tehehehe - mind you most of the online content I use is from the U.S.A for the U.S.A - hmmz I would sign it if I could.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Lucky its not Canada. Tehehehe - mind you most of the online content I use is from the U.S.A for the U.S.A - hmmz I would sign it if I could.
    ACT NOW: Canadian DMCA To Be Expedited Into Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fuck .

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Everyone better sign the damn petition.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck the cops. I'm not part of the system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    The congress is holding hearings today for the Stop Online Piracy Act. If the DMCA wasn't abused enough already, this act will allow copyright holders to have ISPs block websites and content on websites that they feel violate their rights. It will also force ISPs to monitor their users for pirating or any other illicit activity. In essence, this law will destroy net neutrality and eventually the internet.

Speak to your Representative or, at a minimum, sign this petition.
    ima say it again...FUCK THEM...america won't be around too much long anyway
    let the neverlution begin!!
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If this bill passes they'll force Dave to shut the site down pff.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678