Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love

    Being unable to form an argument

    Why can 999999/100000 people on mpgh not even form a decent argument





  2. #2
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Most people can
    but some people just have such a big ego that they there better than everyone else

  3. #3
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Like i said before, take on ravi/austin

  4. #4
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Most people can
    but some people just have such a big ego that they there better than everyone else
    the only people i've seen on mpgh that can form a decent argument and uphold it is Ravi, Doc, Liz, Jabuuty671 and Archangel
    There's probably a couple that I missed





  5. #5
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Like i said before, take on ravi/austin
    I'm not talking about that.
    i'm talking about people who say they're right and can't back themselves up at all and just sit there denying everything you're saying





  6. #6
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I'm not talking about that.
    i'm talking about people who say they're right and can't back themselves up at all and just sit there denying everything you're saying
    akkakaka

    like this?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...8342-love.html

  7. #7
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    there's plenty of examples
    That's an alright one





  8. #8
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Yea like that some people just have to much of a big ego

  9. #9
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    there's plenty of examples
    That's an alright one
    True true.

    Ot: Holy mother fucking fuckhead you had 13,001 posts 8 hours ago

  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    Yea like that some people just have to much of a big ego
    Be more specific?





  11. #11
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    That's because as the member count on MPGH increases, the people with any competency get overpowered by the people who just troll and are just plain stupid. Shuns out the people who actually aren't obsessed with being right at every waking second on this site.


  12. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,631
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think I can form decent arguments.

    For example, the point of your thread. People on MPGH can make decent arguments, you are wrong.

    ^ Point proven.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #13
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Because we're the 99%.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The demographic of this site alone should show you why the majority of members lack simple sense when it comes to arguing. The extent of their intellect stop at downloading and extracting a .rar and running an .exe. Not exactly skills one can use in an argument.

    But I do believe that anyone here in General can argue to a degree. It just depends whether or not they have knowledge of the topic. I will argue with someone about PC hardware, cars and modern culture, but I wouldn't dare argue with someone about coding or even software in general, and I wouldn't argue with someone with an in depth knowledge of religious history. Some people just feel they are required to argue about something they have no knowledge in, even if it inevitably becomes a verbal pissing contest.

  15. #15
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I think I can form decent arguments.

    For example, the point of your thread. People on MPGH can make decent arguments, you are wrong.

    ^ Point proven.
    I never said people can't, I said most people can't
    Some people can, and others get caught up in just turning to flame when they can't back up their point





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] "Unable to start game due to client file being corrupted"
    By JustBeCareful in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:53 AM
  3. MPGH being moved again...
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:07 PM
  4. Unable to start warrock
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 07:58 PM