Poll: Is it right for Man 2 to refuse?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: @The World

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well did he do as he said he would do and give him the items after he said he was giving them?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  2. #17
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Well did he do as he said he would do and give him the items after he said he was giving them?
    ...What?

  3. #18
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ... Alright. Did he give the person the items after he said he would? Meaning did he give him the items in, let's say, under 30 minutes?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  4. #19
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    ... Alright. Did he give the person the items after he said he would? Meaning did he give him the items in, let's say, under 30 minutes?
    Man 1 gave the items right after they agreed about the deal. Yes.

  5. #20
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Then Person 2 would know that the items are for the trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  6. #21
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Then Person 2 would know that the items are for the trade.
    @Jigsaw .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. there are 3 type of ppl in the world
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 09:22 PM
  2. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
  3. Learn the World in 2 minutes!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 06:33 PM
  4. The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Where in the world are you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:05 AM