Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    PLAYSTATION FOR-THE-WIN.

    We don't need that xbox live bullshit
    I would rather play online though





  2. #17
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I would rather play online though
    We can play online.. but i'm saying we can play for free.

    All we need is an active internet connection.

  3. #18
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    We can play online.. but i'm saying we can play for free.

    All we need is an active internet connection.
    how long was it down for?





  4. #19
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    how long was it down for?
    I'm a patient person .

  5. #20
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Was with my girl. Don't care tho.

  6. #21
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    how long was it down for?
    That happen so long ago, drop it, Xbl has been down before too.
    is that the only bad thing you can say about ps3?
    cuz i can think of alot of bad things about the xbox live


  7. #22
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    That happen so long ago, drop it, Xbl has been down before too.
    is that the only bad thing you can say about ps3?
    cuz i can think of alot of bad things about the xbox live
    The fact that the ps3 sucks in every aspect, the only good thing about it is the free online and the bluray player. everything else about it sucks ass. xbox is better in every single other aspect.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    That happen so long ago, drop it, Xbl has been down before too.
    is that the only bad thing you can say about ps3?
    cuz i can think of alot of bad things about the xbox live
    ok go name the bad things about xbox live





  9. #24
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    -PS3-
    GOOD
    *Free Online Access
    *Fun Mature Online Gaming
    *Lil Big Planet!! ( )
    *Better Controller ( IMO )
    *Blue Ray Player
    *Good Quality Product that wont break down
    BAD
    Multiplayer could be better. but what do you expect for free Online play

    -XBOX 360-
    GOOD
    *Connection is Realy good, but thats cuz you gotta pay
    BAD
    *Gotta pay for online (GAY)
    *Controller is to big and retarded ( IMO )
    *Online, you deal with more kids that whine and cry then the ps3
    *Horrible manufacture of the product, most my friends that had one, they broke in less then 5 months and had to return
    *Red Ring of Death. . .
    *It eats and ruins you're games

    So you tell me which one is better :/


  10. #25
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    -PS3-
    GOOD
    *Free Online Access
    *Fun Mature Online Gaming
    *Lil Big Planet!! ( )
    *Better Controller ( IMO )
    *Blue Ray Player
    *Good Quality Product that wont break down
    BAD
    Multiplayer could be better. but what do you expect for free Online play

    -XBOX 360-
    GOOD
    *Connection is Realy good, but thats cuz you gotta pay
    BAD
    *Gotta pay for online (GAY)
    *Controller is to big and retarded ( IMO )
    *Online, you deal with more kids that whine and cry then the ps3
    *Horrible manufacture of the product, most my friends that had one, they broke in less then 5 months and had to return
    *Red Ring of Death. . .
    *It eats and ruins you're games

    So you tell me which one is better :/

    ps3 controller is crap.
    there are little whiny bitches in both consoles, mics are shittier on ps3 so they're not used as often plus competitive gaming on the ps3 (fps games) is a joke.
    if you're complaining that xbox is bad because you gotta pay to get online, stop being poor and go get a job so you can pay for it.
    it's made to break on purpose, that's the whole point behind high end popular products. if they made things to last then they wouldn't make as much money. I've had my xbox since like 2007. I got it for free from my moms friend and it came refurbished. it wasn't a new product. I've got over 400 hours on oblivion and not to mention countless hours with mw2. I also watch movies like a madman and I leave my xbox on all the time. The only problem I have with my xbox is the fact that I left it slanted for the longest time so the disc trey has problems 20% of the time. My xbox hasn't rrod. Your friend was an idiot. I've also clocked a shitton of hours with fallout3 and the disc has 0 scratches on it whatsoever. So you don't know anything.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Sorry when i buy something thats $200 or more i want it to last longer then 5 months :/
    i dont want it to break down, so when you say its suppose to, thats a load of BS. . .
    "Yeah imma buy a 360 i know its gon break down, but imma be stupid and pay the money any ways and just later ill buy another one
    and keep doin that"
    when the ps3 player is laughing at your dumb asses for wasting your money cuz they had there ps3 for over 4 years and still in mint condition still still playing likes its brand new.
    The only bad thing people say about the ps3 is the online playing. and how it got hacked thats all i ever hear. i grew up with playing Playstation, so ofc imma defend it. im more conformable with it. just like you are with xbox live, its peoples opinions.
    I will always be a Sony Lover.
    But i hear so much bad shit about xbox 360 thats why i have never gotten one, and have been happy with my ps3 :/


  12. #27
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    -PS3-
    GOOD
    *Free Online Access
    *Fun Mature Online Gaming
    *Lil Big Planet!! ( )
    *Better Controller ( IMO )
    *Blue Ray Player
    *Good Quality Product that wont break down
    BAD
    Multiplayer could be better. but what do you expect for free Online play

    -XBOX 360-
    GOOD
    *Connection is Realy good, but thats cuz you gotta pay
    BAD
    *Gotta pay for online (GAY)
    *Controller is to big and retarded ( IMO )
    *Online, you deal with more kids that whine and cry then the ps3
    *Horrible manufacture of the product, most my friends that had one, they broke in less then 5 months and had to return
    *Red Ring of Death. . .
    *It eats and ruins you're games

    So you tell me which one is better :/
    Considering you said Xbox live you seem to be calling out things on the Xbox 360
    The kids are probably the best part.
    It's because ps3 doesnt come with a mic and no one with a ps3 buys one because they cant afford it





  13. #28
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Considering you said Xbox live you seem to be calling out things on the Xbox 360
    The kids are probably the best part.
    It's because ps3 doesnt come with a mic and no one with a ps3 buys one because they cant afford it
    What are you talking about, cant afford a mic :/
    I'm sure if people buy a $200 product that they can afford a mic, its that they don't want to
    cuz we are more mature and don't care and just wanna have a fun gaming experience online and dont wanna deal with lil 10 year olds talking shit non stop.


  14. #29
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    HEY? WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE SUCKS ABOUT THE PS3? THE FACT THAT YOU GOTTA FUCKING DOWNLOAD EVERY GAME TO YOUR HDD AND THE FACT THAT IT'S SLOW AS FUCK.

    you're not going to win this argument, there's nothing you can say other than that the xbox shits out sometimes and the whiny 13 year olds like yourself talk shit. it's called muting everyone in the lobby and playing.

    /end

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #30
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    What are you talking about, cant afford a mic :/
    I'm sure if people buy a $200 product that they can afford a mic, its that they don't want to
    cuz we are more mature and don't care and just wanna have a fun gaming experience online and dont wanna deal with lil 10 year olds talking shit non stop.
    obviously they can't afford accessories if they can't afford to pay for online. Barely anyone on ps3 uses a mic whether because they can't afford it or the mics are just shit.





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Xbox live gold 12 months
    By PIGHUNTER in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. Selllin Xbox live for 3 months for 15 bucks
    By ortax in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Xbox Live Gold 1 Month Trial
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:13 AM
  4. 1 Month Xbox Live!
    By deathlyalive in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. Trading 1 month xbox live card
    By Tryptamine. in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:48 PM