Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think some of this might have been exaggerated, but it's enough to know Yogscast fucked up enough to make Notch pissed. We'll see Yogscast's side of the story tomorrow...

    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/***St.png[/IMG]



  2. #17
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I think some of this might have been exaggerated, but it's enough to know Yogscast fucked up enough to make Notch pissed. We'll see Yogscast's side of the story tomorrow...

    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/***St.png[/IMG]


    douche bags or not, on camera they're pretty entertaining

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @InCognito maybe you should try eating them.

  4. #19
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Apparently the Yogscast people said fuck in front of some like 5 year old or something and were making fun of a bunch of people


  5. #20
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Apparently the Yogscast people said fuck in front of some like 5 year old or something and were making fun of a bunch of people
    Honestly, I've been a Yogscast fan and community member, and until today I was fine with them, but a lot of douchebaggery's surfacing.



  6. #21
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Honestly, I've been a Yogscast fan and community member, and until today I was fine with them, but a lot of douchebaggery's surfacing.
    Same here. I mean I'm not going to stop watching their stuff, because I still like it. I just lost some respect for them.


  7. #22
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Same here. I mean I'm not going to stop watching their stuff, because I still like it. I just lost some respect for them.
    I agree, but I probably won't hang out in their server again.



  8. #23
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I agree, but I probably won't hang out in their server again.
    Yea, though I guess I'm not going to fully judge until I hear their side of the story too. They haven't said anything about it yet


  9. #24
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Yea, though I guess I'm not going to fully judge until I hear their side of the story too. They haven't said anything about it yet
    Because they know they're in the wrong
    They wanted to be paid to go to minecon as well
    They ask for so damn much and complain when they don't get it.





  10. #25
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Because they know they're in the wrong
    They wanted to be paid to go to minecon as well
    They ask for so damn much and complain when they don't get it.
    Well it is pretty obvious that they are greedy


  11. #26
    tonamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gloomy part of my mind
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Well it is pretty obvious that they are greedy
    That's true, I guess every Yogscast (except the die hard fans) lost respect for them.

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly Notch has a horrible sense of humor, and so do the people @ Yogscast (irl, not in their videos). Chances are its just a clash of egos.

  13. #28
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,083
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    1,544
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Notch has a point. Done deal.

  14. #29
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tonamon View Post
    That's true, I guess every Yogscast (except the die hard fans) lost respect for them.
    Yea. Honestly this wasn't the cause of me loosing respect for them though. They always seemed to exclude people who are in their irl videos. Like the one where they were in that computer place. They just kind of ignored that person. It is kind of selfish


  15. #30
    tonamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gloomy part of my mind
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Yea. Honestly this wasn't the cause of me loosing respect for them though. They always seemed to exclude people who are in their irl videos. Like the one where they were in that computer place. They just kind of ignored that person. It is kind of selfish
    They're just there for the money, because they can't get a job now, they NEED the money by always putting them in the front. Notch now knows not to work with them because he found out their only reason for being there, on youtube,etc. They're only there for money. Greed will kill us all eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mad at Nexon but not Really...
    By JustinFatalx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 11:45 AM
  2. i really get mad with this
    By Mortiquet in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. is cs really good ??? betta than warrock??
    By scuartas in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:02 PM
  4. For you who really want to play gunz
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:29 PM