Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109
  1. #16
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,344
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,395
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    inb4hestealsatag
    aafffff too late
    No Problem bro .





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  2. #17
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takrai View Post

    Thank You Polo .
    YOUR WELCOME

  3. #18
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Well it was gonna happen eventually. He coded a fuck load of hacks, i might not like it but i can't do nothing about it

    & Woord @Sir Ragealot.

    We need some more CA contributors.. like Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    Well it should be
    he does contribute posts a new hack like every week
    mmbob
    matypatty
    acid burn
    obrozz
    topblast
    jeff
    codernever
    turbulence
    fabolous
    pashamd
    whit
    Exiled

    They all coded hacks and contributed in source code and discussion sections.
    He barely done shit in source code section.
    Most I see is "good job ".

  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post




    mmbob
    matypatty
    acid burn
    obrozz
    topblast
    jeff
    codernever
    turbulence
    fabolous
    pashamd
    whit
    Exiled

    They all coded hacks and contributed in source code and discussion sections.
    He barely done shit in source code section.
    Most I see is "good job ".
    mattypatty and acid burn went to their own site
    @Longevity or w/e was amazing





  5. #20
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    mattypatty and acid burn went to their own site
    @Longevity or w/e was amazing
    They still deserve it before they went to another site.
    There was contributor long before they made their own site with Cal.
    Even I deserve it.
    I made a few tuts and had thousands of posts in CA Help section.

  6. #21
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post




    mmbob
    matypatty
    acid burn
    obrozz
    topblast
    jeff
    codernever
    turbulence
    fabolous
    pashamd
    whit
    Exiled

    They all coded hacks and contributed in source code and discussion sections.
    He barely done shit in source code section.
    Most I see is "good job ".
    bob is banned.
    matty is banned
    acid is inactive and runs his own site now, or is at least admin on it.
    obrozz doesn't code anymore
    topblast is inactive
    jeff
    codernever is inactive
    turbelence hasn't coded in 3 months
    fab's banned
    pasha is banned
    whit is banned
    exiled is banned
    Last edited by Polo; 11-24-2011 at 11:36 PM.

  7. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    bob is banned.
    matty is banned
    acid is inactive and runs his own site now, or is at least admin on it.
    obrozz doesn't code anymore
    topblast is inactive
    jeff
    codernever is inactive
    turbelence hasn't coded in 3 months
    fab's banned
    pasha is
    whit is banned
    exiled is banned
    I'm saying who deserves it.

  8. #23
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    I'm saying who deserves it.
    True, they did deserve it, but they don't contribute anymore .

    I think that's how things go around here on mpgh.

  9. #24
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    bob is banned.
    matty is banned
    acid is inactive and runs his own site now, or is at least admin on it.
    obrozz doesn't code anymore
    topblast is inactive
    jeff
    codernever is inactive
    turbelence hasn't coded in 3 months
    fab's banned
    pasha is banned
    whit is banned
    exiled is banned
    Finally shed some light on what happened.

  10. #25
    moathebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Takrai View Post

    No Problem bro .
    lol Takari is the best...he is helpful and patient with me i thought he was going to be a Minion in that "Need one more Minion" by MPGH Liz

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    True, they did deserve it, but they don't contribute anymore .

    I think that's how things go around here on mpgh.
    Deserved it more than Takrai.
    He's just a faggot that goes around stealing avatars and usertitles.
    I don't give two shits if he codes.
    Coding is not the only part of contributing.
    Making tuts, helping people who are in trouble is contributing.

  12. #27
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Deserved it more than Takrai.
    He's just a faggot that goes around stealing avatars and usertitles.
    I don't give two shits if he codes.
    Coding is not the only part of contributing.
    Making tuts, helping people who are in trouble is contributing.
    Indeed, i agree with you 100% on that, I mean there are people who deserve it a fuckload more than Takrai, but it's not like we can decide that. Also, making tuts, & helping people in trouble is also ways of contributing, but the only person i've seen who has the contributor tag based on those features is Blitz. All other ones are just coders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polo™ View Post


    Finally shed some light on what happened.
    aha your welcome. Seems like most of them got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    mattypatty and acid burn went to their own site
    @Longevity or w/e was amazing
    Oh shit, i remember him, he was a legend back in the day, i hope he comes back
    Last edited by Polo; 11-24-2011 at 11:44 PM.

  13. #28
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by moathebest View Post
    lol Takari is the best...he is helpful and patient with me i thought he was going to be a Minion in that "Need one more Minion" by MPGH Liz
    Why the fuck would he get minion.
    All he does it steal avatars and he has bad grammar





  14. #29
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

    They still deserve it before they went to another site.
    There was contributor long before they made their own site with Cal.
    Even I deserve it.
    I made a few tuts and had thousands of posts in CA Help section.
    I deserve it too look at my sig battleon

  15. #30
    moathebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Why the fuck would he get minion.
    All he does it steal avatars and he has bad grammar
    Lol cuz he posts alot of hack, helps alot of people, is active alot of time....and i never saw his "bad grammer"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK GOD
    By BeginingOfTheEnd in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:10 AM
  2. Oh my nigger fucking god.
    By AnonTyler in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:41 AM
  3. MY FUCKING GOD
    By $^sgsgW$%4 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 04:32 PM
  4. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Chester Bennington in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 12:31 PM
  5. O MY FUCKING GOD!! (READ!!)
    By queerkilla in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 08:56 PM