Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 102
  1. #31
    tonamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gloomy part of my mind
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Also wanted to donate for it
    Too slow! XD You can only donate if you were fast

  2. #32
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    It will be on the website at first, once Dave works out all the kinks. Then once we pay Apple & google ($100 & $50 respectively) it will be available in the Market, it will take a few days before all the bugs are sorted out.
    Google is $25 last I checked.
    And isn't apple a subscription, not a 1 time thing.


  3. #33
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,763
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,903
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Google is $25 last I checked.
    And isn't apple a subscription, not a 1 time thing.

    That's what Dave told me, I just C+P

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Also wanted to donate for it
    You still can.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. #34
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    That's what Dave told me, I just C+P
    False info

    Time to kill him

  5. #35
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Liz
    Now that this is out, I can promise you a boost in my activity. Being that I'm on mobile 90% of the time, the ability to navigate easily will definitely help with my overall activity.

  6. #36
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    I can not wait, too much lagg with the Browser.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Sketchy (11-26-2011)

  8. #37
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,193
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,279
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    @Liz
    Now that this is out, I can promise you a boost in my activity. Being that I'm on mobile 90% of the time, the ability to navigate easily will definitely help with my overall activity.
    lol same with me just im active on the mobile even without the mobile suite

  9. #38
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    lol same with me just im active on the mobile even without the mobile suite
    I'm still active on mobile, I just can't see everything really fast.
    For example, I used to have time to see almost everything in CA and General, and see everything in Maplestory. Then vB4 came and the vB3 mobile went, so I had to drop CA and General (General because I don't need it at all...).

    I mean, I like the CA section, I'd like to be active there but it takes so long to find stuff with no mobile theme.

  10. #39
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,193
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,279
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    I'm still active on mobile, I just can't see everything really fast.
    For example, I used to have time to see almost everything in CA and General, and see everything in Maplestory. Then vB4 came and the vB3 mobile went, so I had to drop CA and General (General because I don't need it at all...).

    I mean, I like the CA section, I'd like to be active there but it takes so long to find stuff with no mobile theme.
    everything loads quite fast for me

  11. #40
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Big milestone for MPGH history
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #41
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    awesome
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #42
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    This is just unbelievable i'm Amazed That MPGH has reached their Goal. Thank you @Versa @Insane@everyone else

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reflex- For This Useful Post:

    Insane (11-26-2011),Versa (11-26-2011)

  15. #43
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,193
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,279
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Scene View Post
    This is just unbelievable i'm Amazed That MPGH has reached their Goal. Thank you Versa Insane everyone else
    you are welcome and everyone of mpgh glad i could help the community.
    Last edited by Versa; 11-26-2011 at 11:16 PM.

  16. #44
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    you are welcome and everyone of mpgh glad i could help the community.
    You quoted the mentions

  17. #45
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,193
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,279
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    You quoted the mentions
    im sorry sir hold on let me edit it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VBulletin Mobile Suite Foundation!
    By Ravallo in forum General
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:10 PM
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. Ariez Has Reached 1337
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:25 AM
  4. banhammer has taken its toll.
    By NeverBorn in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:16 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:00 AM