I've been tweaking it a bit since I posted it. Switched to an unlocked version of that graphics card, and went with a 800w PSU. I am not sure if I should order tonight/tomorrow, or wait for deals on Monday.
You can do better by shopping around for prices and parts and buy parts depending on if you can find a deal for it.
This is a rough outline, I will be using the same parts, but will be searching around for better prices. The CPU, video card, and case are staying, anything else is a bit flexible. Also, this is not the most recent revision of my parts. I've chosen a different 6950 that can be overclocked and has a switch that basically turns it into an underclocked 6970. I'll be getting slower RAM, a better (more wattage + modular) PSU, and... Well, that's it.