Thread: Battlefield 3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Fucking BF players mention COD as much as they do BF. Play BF3 if you like it more and shut the fuck up about COD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You obviously have not played Bf3. It's a little more intricate than that.
    well u fly around in planes and control vehicles too im in the right game right?
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You obviously have not played Bf3. It's a little more intricate than that.
    I understand what he is saying, I am assuming he used to play COD, which makes BF3 almost impossible at first, my first time playing BF3 I was getting destroyed, less then 5 kills after an hour of playing. But you just got to stick with it and you will get it, I think I finally understood how to play the game while I was doing 64man Conquest in Metro and I got 900+ points in about 5sec of playing, it was a combination of many things, Medic + Suppression + Multi Kill + Healing + Reviving people + Flag defense and more. if you used to rush a lot in COD like me, my best advice is too just lay low, stick with your team/squad and go prone and camp a lot just off to the side a bit from where a bunch of your team members are fighting the enemies, those areas near the center flag in conquest are the best places. Just lay far away enough from your teammates that the enemies won't notice you, but you can easily support your team, and your team can revive/ resupply you if needed. If done correctly, you will easily pick off the opposition, and they won't even see it coming.
    Last edited by bobowardere; 11-30-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bobowardere View Post

I understand what he is saying, I am assuming he used to play COD, which makes BF3 almost impossible at first, my first time playing BF3 I was getting destroyed, less then 5 kills after an hour of playing. But you just got to stick with it and you will get it, I think I finally understood how to play the game while I was doing 64man Conquest in Metro and I got 900+ points in about 5sec of playing, it was a combination of many things, Medic + Suppression + Multi Kill + Healing + Reviving people + Flag defense and more. if you used to rush a lot in COD like me, my best advice is too just lay low, stick with your team/squad and go prone and camp a lot just off to the side a bit from where a bunch of your team members are fighting the enemies, those areas near the center flag in conquest are the best places. Just lay far away enough from your teammates that the enemies won't notice you, but you can easily support your team, and your team can revive/ resupply you if needed. If done correctly, you will easily pick off the opposition, and they won't even see it coming.
    My experience in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234