Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Pei0175's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mudkipz land
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    T.G.S got pwned? =O

    Wow that was some fucked up shit you all did to T.G.S! Although you essentially nuked that site, why? I mean, look at the two sites: both were made in 2006, and both share a common view: HACKING! Although T/.G.S's hacks are made rather easy for simpler computers, MPGH's hacks are more complicated for higher end computers. Why do you guys hate each other so much??? Since you share common views, why don't you make a New Year's Resolution: Merge forces!!! Double the profits, double the customers! What's not to lose? Although s 0beit is pretty torqued off right now, I'll bet.... Anyhoo, why do you guys hate each other so much??? You both have cool sites.

  2. #2
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    Browse the forums and learn why, no one is going to explain we explained too much, and join forces; that's just like Satan and Jesus getting along, something that wont happen.

    jew!

  3. #3
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Pei0175 View Post
    Wow that was some fucked up shit you all did to T.G.S! Although you essentially nuked that site, why? I mean, look at the two sites: both were made in 2006, and both share a common view: HACKING! Although T/.G.S's hacks are made rather easy for simpler computers, MPGH's hacks are more complicated for higher end computers. Why do you guys hate each other so much??? Since you share common views, why don't you make a New Year's Resolution: Merge forces!!! Double the profits, double the customers! What's not to lose? Although s 0beit is pretty torqued off right now, I'll bet.... Anyhoo, why do you guys hate each other so much??? You both have cool sites.
    assclown mpgh started in 2003 go die

  4. #4
    youngzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    but MPGH figured out how to get thru CA's security..mostly all that matters,no?

  5. #5
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WE AT MPGH HATE YOU.


    Go figure.

  6. #6
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    That was uncalled for at the wrong time.

    jew!

  7. #7
    Pei0175's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mudkipz land
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    True that...

  8. #8
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Seriously though. MPGH is much older, more powerful, and sexier than any other hackings site for FPS, ( thats still running ).
    2003 > 2006
    us ..... them
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to moosicgawd For This Useful Post:

    Pei0175 (01-01-2009)

  10. #9
    Pei0175's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mudkipz land
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Seriously though. MPGH is much older, more powerful, and sexier than any other hackings site for FPS, ( thats still running ).
    2003 > 2006
    us ..... them
    Oh ok. Thanks. Btw, why is GG2GG so mean? I'm a chunky newb to the site =( dun pick on t3h n00b!

  11. #10
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    We pick on all choobs/noobs. Because its funny as hell.
    And thats just how he is. You'll learn to not care.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  12. #11
    dokewil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    oh yea

    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    We pick on all choobs/noobs. Because its funny as hell.
    And thats just how he is. You'll learn to not care.
    i wanna see u pick on me

  13. #12
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    dokewil...

    More like dicksuck.

    Hahahhahahaha.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  14. #13
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    who cares t.g.s sucks this site is much better. mpgh= stans with the great
    the T.G.S = -_- bow down in u fail

  15. #14
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    FYI MPGH was around in 2002, I didn't expect any of you to know that though.

  16. #15
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    T G S = Bullshit
    M P G H= Rockshit?

Similar Threads

  1. i got bored
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. I got pwned...
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:11 PM
  3. Any 1 Got Runescape auto cutter?
    By acepwnage in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 06:57 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread