Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    my little sister (10) rocks the ps1 like a baws.
    That bitch ain't touching my xbox

Thanks
    Someone was owned...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn...

/msg too short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

When the fuck did saying that I liked old consoles make me fucking hipster? No, you are 13. you're also a moron. I doubt you've ever played. you're one of those fanboys who probably rage into mics on the xbox calling people faggots because they killed you. you need to get the fuck off the internet kid. you can't back up any logic since you're a fucking idiot with no logic whatsoever. The only argument you're throwing out there is that you think bf3 takes more skill with it's autoaim than goldeneye, I never once mentioned goldeneye you just fucking assumed. you don't have the mental capacity nor the intellectual proprieties to realize that there were other shooting games for the n64 other than that game. Plus if I was a fucking hipster I'd be talking about atari and the NES you fucking moron. So go back to the xbox kiddie where you can be all l33tsk1ll3s. Games now are just about the online play, about how much people can buy the game so they can play online. Older consoles weren't about the online play, the shooter games were fun because you could play with friends -- actual friends, not people you've never met online. Go play ocarina of time, perfect dark, mario party, mario kart 64 and super mario 64 then come back and deduce a valid and logic counter point. You're bringing nothing to this argument other than bullshit and admit then you can admit that you know shit about consoles.
    You're assuming, assuming and assuming even more. It's starting to stench shit here because of the amount of horse manure runs out of your mouth. In case you didn't notice, I wasn't assuming about Golden Eye. Jigsaw brought it up about it having skill, and I shot it down as a shitty game that doesn't have skill. Calm down. Anyway, I've played all of those games. I've played all of the old shit. I played Nintendo, Nintendo 64, PS1, Gamecube, all of that ancient shit. But I'm not acting like I'm some big shot insulting todays' consoles just because I played the older ones, which sounds exactly what you're doing. Older consoles weren't about the 'online play' because they were too shitty to even get in to that fucking stage. Sure, the older games had creativity and were 'fun' but in comparison to the games now, they're out of the fucking league. Stop riding Mario's dick. I'm not thirteen, I'm much older. Older enough to deduce that you need to stop bitching about how "Oh, the good old days! I remember when I played Mario bla bla bla it was so good, nowadays games suck!" Get the fuck out with your oldie shit, looking down on other consoles and games because they're not as old as fucking Super Mario RPG, or Duke Nukem on the fucking playstation one. Oh no, you can't play with actual friends anymore! It's all about the online play now! Oh my god, it's only filled with internet friends! No actual friends! Oh, stop bitching and get over it. You're a fucking hipster, go rant about how Banjo Kazooie on the '64 is better than fucking Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii or some off-sided poser shit. Forget about your little nostalgia pussy shit and talk about some real games that are in this fucking generation.
    Last edited by Metal Mulisha; 11-29-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Counter strike or gtfo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (11-29-2011)

Thanks
    It annoys me the fact that people automatically chose console over PC and whenever you attempt to convert them, they for example say the following;

"f*ck that, there are too many button" or "l0l pc is for noobs" < when many games originated on PC and if it wasn't for us; they wouldn't be playing these games.

Thanks
    Oh boy do these threads amuse me.

That is, when someone claims that they are not riding dick and then continue to actively prove themselves wrong by pointing out no significant upgrades or improvements/better qualities other than "fuck you hipster, new games r gud cus they new and not bad and pruduced by cerperashun that no give shit bout games only muny." and continue to firmly assert themselves atop the dick that is modern games.

Granted, not all modern games are bad, most of them are quite fun. But in terms of quality, production values, and the fact that games used to be developed for gamers, and not some faggot casual shit that calls himself a gamer cause he played an xbox a few times, the old days are far superior.

Gaming used to be about having fun. Nobody gave a shit who played what series, and nobody argued like fucking children about which system was better. You invited friends over, popped open a bag of chips and a glass of yoo-hoo, and you had a blast playing video games. These days games are about tricking the consumers into buying more shit. Its streamlined, and 90% of the time, not a shred of care, or passion is put in a single molecule of any game produced. Specifically games like Battlefield, Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and every other mainstream title that gets blander and more boring with every iteration. If you have played one title, you have played them all. And yet, not a single game produced since their releases, has ever had the same creativity and originality that games like Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazzoie, and Crash Bandicoot, and Goldeneye had.

gg video game newbs.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

.Amnesia (11-30-2011),Jigsaw (11-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    TBH Graphics can kiss my ass. I played the N64 like it was my last haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The good old games:
    Half Life 1 & 2
    GoldenEye
    (The original) Super Mario N64

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Oh boy do these threads amuse me.

That is, when someone claims that they are not riding dick and then continue to actively prove themselves wrong by pointing out no significant upgrades or improvements/better qualities other than "fuck you hipster, new games r gud cus they new and not bad and pruduced by cerperashun that no give shit bout games only muny." and continue to firmly assert themselves atop the dick that is modern games.

Granted, not all modern games are bad, most of them are quite fun. But in terms of quality, production values, and the fact that games used to be developed for gamers, and not some faggot casual shit that calls himself a gamer cause he played an xbox a few times, the old days are far superior.

Gaming used to be about having fun. Nobody gave a shit who played what series, and nobody argued like fucking children about which system was better. You invited friends over, popped open a bag of chips and a glass of yoo-hoo, and you had a blast playing video games. These days games are about tricking the consumers into buying more shit. Its streamlined, and 90% of the time, not a shred of care, or passion is put in a single molecule of any game produced. Specifically games like Battlefield, Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and every other mainstream title that gets blander and more boring with every iteration. If you have played one title, you have played them all. And yet, not a single game produced since their releases, has ever had the same creativity and originality that games like Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazzoie, and Crash Bandicoot, and Goldeneye had.

gg video game newbs.
    +1 for the oldies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well I <3 xBox and i still play now also i am 17 COD rocks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    inb4debateforum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Both are shit if compared with games in the past. I mean just get another FPS, like Goldeneye

Goldeneye > MW3 + BF3
    I loved Goldeneye, and I get the whole nostalgia thing..
    BUT C'MON. It just doesn't fuck with BF3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I still remember metal slug 2

That game was the shit ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Lol I could rock the fucking pc out all day if I wanted too I am kickass at mw3

No hacks I use either I come here mostly too chat and check out what hacks people made.
    Last edited by Usherthehacker; 11-29-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast