Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 103 of 103
  1. #91
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    You're assuming, assuming and assuming even more. It's starting to stench shit here because of the amount of horse manure runs out of your mouth. In case you didn't notice, I wasn't assuming about Golden Eye. Jigsaw brought it up about it having skill, and I shot it down as a shitty game that doesn't have skill. Calm down. Anyway, I've played all of those games. I've played all of the old shit. I played Nintendo, Nintendo 64, PS1, Gamecube, all of that ancient shit. But I'm not acting like I'm some big shot insulting todays' consoles just because I played the older ones, which sounds exactly what you're doing. Older consoles weren't about the 'online play' because they were too shitty to even get in to that fucking stage. Sure, the older games had creativity and were 'fun' but in comparison to the games now, they're out of the fucking league. Stop riding Mario's dick. I'm not thirteen, I'm much older. Older enough to deduce that you need to stop bitching about how "Oh, the good old days! I remember when I played Mario bla bla bla it was so good, nowadays games suck!" Get the fuck out with your oldie shit, looking down on other consoles and games because they're not as old as fucking Super Mario RPG, or Duke Nukem on the fucking playstation one. Oh no, you can't play with actual friends anymore! It's all about the online play now! Oh my god, it's only filled with internet friends! No actual friends! Oh, stop bitching and get over it. You're a fucking hipster, go rant about how Banjo Kazooie on the '64 is better than fucking Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii or some off-sided poser shit. Forget about your little nostalgia pussy shit and talk about some real games that are in this fucking generation.
    Here's where you're wrong:

    ) I started this thread saying that my little brother is game retarded and doesn't know how to play newer games, then I stated that when I was his age (when I was 7) I was beast at all the consoles even though I only owned a few -- which implies that the consoles I didn't own I went to friends houses to play
    ) I never assumed anything, just because somebody says something doesn't mean you can use it as you retort like a retard -- which proves you have severe downs
    ) I severely doubt you've played those old games because you are in face 13 years of age
    ) You say that old games are shitty and take no skill -- funny, considering they just remade goldeneye for the ps3 which means that it has better graphics and online capability now, so learn things before you blast your downy mouth
    ) You're saying that through 1980-2002 things were shitty so they couldn't have online play -- so you think that there was online capability but the consoles themselves were just too shitty to have them? that's the most retarded fucking statement of 2011. Congratulations!
    ) You're comparing pretty much a 15 year old system to today's standards and trying to run a mock. pretty pathetic actually, I never once said in my original post anything about how new games these days suck. All I fucking said was that kids these days don't know how to play games
    ) You keep on this idea that I'm the one bitching, when in fact you're the one who came into this thread like a fucking moron spewing shit about older consoles calling me a hipster.
    ) GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT A FUCKING HIPSTER NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! JUST BECAUSE I PREFER GAMES ON AN OLDER SYSTEM DOESN'T MAKE ME ONE! HOW ABOUT YOU GO LOOK UP THE WORD HIPSTER ON A DICTIONARY SO YOU CAN GET THE PROPER MEANING. Oh.. wait, you don't have the intellectual capacity to actually look something up, because you yourself are just a kid and you know absolutely nothing about things made before 2004.
    ) You state that "NOSTALGIA IS FOR PUSSIES!" like a complete moron. Just because you were poor growing up and so were your friends so you couldn't own a console doesn't mean you can take your rage out on people who's mom didn't suck dick for rent money.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-30-2011 at 05:30 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #92
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dam i wont to play n64 Mario cart, 007 all those fun games

  3. #93
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Does anyone remember Rayman on ps1?
    They're bringing out a new one on all platforms





  4. #94
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    And even on this day, I prefer to play Super Mario World on my Super Nintendo, than I would play Battlefield 3, Skyrim or any other ''popular'' game these days.

    @Stay Brutal You chose the wrong person to fuck with, @Austin.
    I'd love to see your reply to his latest comment in this particular thread.
    Last edited by .Amnesia; 11-30-2011 at 05:09 PM.

  5. #95
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    And even on this day, I prefer to play Super Mario World on my Super Nintendo, than I would play Battlefield 3, Skyrim or any other ''popular'' game these days.
    Cause you've been too drunk lately to play anything that requires tapping more than one button over and over again.


  6. #96
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    I'm not talking about MW3. I'm talking about Battlefield. If you think Golden Eye takes more skill than Battlefield, you're just a naive little boy that can't get over the games from the past. I'm not 13. I'm much older than that, and I have played Nintendo when it was at their prime, Nintendo 64, Playstation, all of that old shit. But I'm not riding its' dick and saying they are better than todays' consoles just because they're old and I played them when I was young. Stop being a fucking hipster and admit todays' consoles are 1000x better than the old.

  7. #97
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i miss ocarina of time...the good one...
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  8. #98
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Cause you've been too drunk lately to play anything that requires tapping more than one button over and over again.

    Actually I'm into Pandemonium again, that shit's fucking awesome.

  9. #99
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
    lol holy shit that shit mad me crack up

  10. #100
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    And even on this day, I prefer to play Super Mario World on my Super Nintendo, than I would play Battlefield 3, Skyrim or any other ''popular'' game these days.

    @Stay Brutal You chose the wrong person to fuck with, @Austin.
    I'd love to see your reply to his latest comment in this particular thread.
    I did reply to his latest comment in this thread

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #101
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Utter victory to the old gamers!
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  12. #102
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


    I did reply to his latest comment in this thread
    I wanted to see Stay Brutals' reply to your latest comment. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

  13. #103
    You're's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yer a blizzard larry.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Kids These Days............
    By Implify in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. LOL KIDS THESE DAYS
    By Purple2 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:03 AM
  3. Some kids these days...
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:02 AM
  4. Kids these days
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:29 PM
  5. Kids these days...
    By hushpup5 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 06:23 AM