Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post



    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5525132

    you're lucky as fuck that it got deleted. doesn't matter. if this thread still alive the next time thunder is online i'll get him to screencap exactly what you said.
    You go do that
    Tell me how it works out.

  2. #17
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    You go do that
    Tell me how it works out.
    OHH LOOK WHAT I FOUND.



    you must feel stupid.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #18
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


    OHH LOOK WHAT I FOUND.



    you must feel stupid.
    In none of those incomplete sentences I've said that racism is saying negative thing about a religion..

    But Ima go now, you can argue like a child again tomorrow

  4. #19
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    In none of those incomplete sentences I've said that racism is saying negative thing about a religion..

    But Ima go now, you can argue like a child again tomorrow


    okay, here we go:

    1) I say "IMO Islam is bullshit"
    2) You say "actually that's racism"
    3) I say that islam is a religion, not a race.
    4) You said "What do you think the definition of race is then?"
    5) thunder closed, then I vm'd you
    6) I copied your last post to vm you, in which I quoted the "What do you think the definition of race is then?"
    7) Then stupidity took over on your part and this happened.


    The saddest part about this is the fact that you're not knowledgeable whatsoever, and you refuse to acknowledge it. After the fact I made you feel stupid via vms you fell back on using childish remarks.

    exhibited here:

    Now, read this when you get back and feel sad. Then don't reply because you're trying to appear as if you don't care while deep down inside you actually do and you feel really sad about spewing bullshit you have no idea about.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    In none of those incomplete sentences I've said that racism is saying negative thing about a religion..

    But Ima go now, you can argue like a child again tomorrow
    Actually, yes you did I was in that thread.
    Not only are you retarded, you're also a liar.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Austin (11-29-2011)

  7. #21
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    anndddddd boom goes the dynamite.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #22
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post




    okay, here we go:

    1) I say "IMO Islam is bullshit"
    2) You say "actually that's racism"
    3) I say that islam is a religion, not a race.
    4) You said "What do you think the definition of race is then?"
    5) thunder closed, then I vm'd you
    6) I copied your last post to vm you, in which I quoted the "What do you think the definition of race is then?"
    7) Then stupidity took over on your part and this happened.


    The saddest part about this is the fact that you're not knowledgeable whatsoever, and you refuse to acknowledge it. After the fact I made you feel stupid via vms you fell back on using childish remarks.

    exhibited here:

    Now, read this when you get back and feel sad. Then don't reply because you're trying to appear as if you don't care while deep down inside you actually do and you feel really sad about spewing bullshit you have no idea about.
    I just came back for a second to turn of my pc, but I saw you're flawed post, so I wrote you this nice little something

    Yes, I truly feel sad because of what some Canadian person, who I will never meet, thinks about me.

    Anyway, I told you it's racist to call someone stupid because he's a muslim. Then you said muslims aren't a race (when they clearly are). Then you didn't understand sarcasm. And then I tried to stop the convesation and you kept on whining about it. And finally, again, you offended someone as an arguement.

    The reason I sometimes act childish (even though that's not what I was doing) is because I am still a child. However, you're not a child, and you still act like a 12 year old.

    And then you're last point. I've told you, on many different occasions (all when you tried to act smart) that you might be smarter than me. Then I've said, on multiple occasions, that that's okay, seeing you are infact a couple of years older than me.

    Oh and just a small thing, I've never actually called you anything bad, you're just extremely hostile. Probably for reason coming from your youth. You've probably been pestered at school a lot, and you've never had a lot of friends. That's most likely also the reason you went to seek "comfort" on the internet.

    Have a good day Austin . And please, when you think of something smart to say, even if it's extremely smart, don't say it.

  9. #23
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Autin 1 Cookie 0
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #24
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal
    Actually, yes you did I was in that thread.
    Not only are you retarded, you're also a liar.
    That's nice, but you've missed the rest of the conversation.

  11. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    That's nice, but you've missed the rest of the conversation.
    Oh really? You know this how?

  12. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Autin ysoracist

  13. #27
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Holy two and a half inflamed negros, the definition of racism is pretty basic, I don't know how people get so mixed up with it.

    Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  14. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Holy two and a half inflamed negros, the definition of racism is pretty basic, I don't know how people get so mixed up with it.
    You're missing the point.

    Muslims aren't a race. Islam is the religion, Muslims are the followers.
    Well Islam is multicultural/multiracial. So how can they be a race if multiple races are Muslims?
    kthnx

  15. #29
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    y u so sexy tho





  16. #30
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    am i one of them?




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Really Annoying Thing!
    By -Simply-Own- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:06 AM
  2. A really important message too MPGH
    By Wiirtuallca in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Really important READ
    By Diisasta in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:20 AM
  4. IMPORTANT THING FOR WOLF TEAM
    By kemooo305 in forum WolfTeam General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:39 PM
  5. Really Important question please Help
    By josephjboogie3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:02 AM