Thread: Resignation

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
  1. #76
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Good bye .

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    Sketchy (11-30-2011)

  3. #77
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    >Complains about lack of activity for himself

    >Caves this thread



  4. #78
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    >Complains about lack of activity for himself

    >Caves this thread
    I have email subscription to this thread, I probably wouldn't have seen any replies otherwise. I get a little beep when I get an email. It's not like I'm refreshing it.

    Even with that, it takes me like 10 minutes before having time to reply.

  5. #79
    DareoTheOreo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,791
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    I have email subscription to this thread, I probably wouldn't have seen any replies otherwise. I get a little beep when I get an email. It's not like I'm refreshing it.

    Even with that, it takes me like 10 minutes before having time to reply.
    juss dunt forget us O:
    I've made way to many mistakes... >.<

    If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

  6. #80
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    You ain't getting rid of that minion tag
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    Sketchy (12-02-2011)

  8. #81
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,298
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wait till next week .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #82
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Sketchy

    Exactly how busy are you? And with what?



  10. #83
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    @Sketchy

    Exactly how busy are you? And with what?
    I may not be able to get on every day. Busy with life.

  11. #84
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    I may not be able to get on every day. Busy with life.
    You should honestly consider staying on as minion, maybe double up on your section..



  12. #85
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    You should honestly consider staying on as minion, maybe double up on your section..
    We already doubled up. The last time I deleted a post or did any sort of moderation is like 5 days ago. I miss everything with my activity.
    I don't see why I should be treated as Minion if I'm doing nothing for the section.

  13. #86
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    We already doubled up. The last time I deleted a post or did any sort of moderation is like 5 days ago. I miss everything with my activity.
    I don't see why I should be treated as Minion if I'm doing nothing for the section.
    There's a few others that do nothing for their section and are still minion
    you'll be back soon though





  14. #87
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    There's a few others that do nothing for their section and are still minion
    you'll be back soon though
    Yeah, I know that there is Minions who slack off and still keep the job, but I'm not a lazy tag-hunting asshole.

    I'll probably be active in summer.

  15. #88
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    We already doubled up. The last time I deleted a post or did any sort of moderation is like 5 days ago. I miss everything with my activity.
    I don't see why I should be treated as Minion if I'm doing nothing for the section.
    Honestly, you could get on for maybe 30 mins a day and check attachments, a few threads, anything.



  16. #89
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    RIP iFacebook
    He was @Ifacebook :O.. Didn't notice.. Sad to see another great minion fall down into the cracks to fs

    @Sketchy is that true^^^ your ifacebook?

  17. #90
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post


    He was @Ifacebook :O.. Didn't notice.. Sad to see another great minion fall down into the cracks to fs

    @Sketchy is that true^^^ your ifacebook?
    Derp. My MSN is "MPGH_iFacebook@hotmail.com". It's in my signature...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sketchy For This Useful Post:

    DareoTheOreo (12-04-2011)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I resign my VIP Support/Mod
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. [MPGH]Obama Resignation
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. I'm not resigning.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. My Resignation.
    By Jo33333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Donald Rumsfeld RESIGNS
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:27 PM