Thread: Grat rap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    lol i did that on purpose to c how many rap-lovers would flame me or call me a "hater"
    all i said was that rap sucks then said in the next comment my music preferences basically. music cant really be better than other music (unless the band actually sucks at playing their instruments), its almost all opinionated. by saying rap sucks, i was inferring that i hate rap and, in my opinion, it sucks. i cant say y my music genre is better, because its simply my preference/opinion, not fact.
    so you're here to spam





  2. #17
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    you're calling my opinion stupid just because it's against ur precious rap? really? that can go both ways, buddy. i could post the same damn pic about ur opinion that rap is good. so stfu and think before you call someone's opinion stupid, because it might be yours or neither of your opinions that are actually stupid.
    Your starting to become Hypocritical.
    You Say That Your Free To Give Opinions,
    But Get Mad When i Give My Own.
    Even if You Basically Did The Same Thing.
    I Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Rap sucks.
    On Someones Other Opinion on Rap.
    Practice What You Preach.
    Nuff Said.
    Last edited by jennajones; 12-02-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    GTFO




  3. #18
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    so you're here to spam
    no. how is it spam to state an opinion that is related to the damn topic? its not. and i said that i was waiting for ppl to flame because there are ppl on here that love rap and think im stupid for not liking it or thinking it sucks, even tho its just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    Your starting to become Hypocritical.
    You Say That Your Free To Give Opinions,
    But Get Mad When i Give My Own.
    Even if You Basically Did The Same Thing.
    I Quote

    On Someones Other Opinion on Rap.
    Practice What You Preach.
    Nuff Said.
    when the hell did i ever call ur opinion stupid? u dumbass, i said i COULD call it that, then i explained and even ended with "Edit: and in this case, neither of our opinions are bad/stupid/etc." so how the hell did i ever actually call ur opinion stupid?

    also i said "it might be yours OR NEITHER OF YOUR opinions that are actually stupid." BY SAYING THAT THEN STATING THAT, IN THIS CASE, NEITHER R STUPID, I AM NOT CALLING UR OPINION OR MY OPINION STUPID OPINIONS. learn to read correctly.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-02-2011 at 10:57 PM.


  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    no. how is it spam to state an opinion that is related to the damn topic?

    Sorry, I misread it, I should have posted
    "So you're here to flame bait then"





  5. #20
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Sorry, I misread it, I should have posted
    "So you're here to flame bait then"
    sorry, i edited that and added more explanation. no, im not here to flame bait either. just stated my fucking opinion, then thought to myself "ppl r prolly gonna flame me." but idc if ppl flame me because they're idiots for flaming someone just because they stated their opinion.


  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    sorry, i edited that and added more explanation. no, im not here to flame bait either. just stated my fucking opinion, then thought to myself "ppl r prolly gonna flame me." but idc if ppl flame me because they're idiots for flaming someone just because they stated their opinion.
    you do realize mods can see what you posted before you edited it
    and you posted something along the lines of wanting rap lovers to flame you





  7. #22
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    you do realize mods can see what you posted before you edited it
    and you posted something along the lines of wanting rap lovers to flame you
    Ive only edited 2 of my posts and all i did was add to them... so all ive said on the other posts is not changed. so what regular members see and mods see r the same.

    Edit: and yeah i said i did it on purpose. i mean that as like i submitted rap sucks then thought that ppl will flame but, on purpose, didnt change it to something positive cuz of what i said earlier, ur an idiot if u flame someone just cuz they stated their opinion.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-02-2011 at 11:06 PM.


  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Ive only edited 2 of my posts and all i did was add to them... so all ive said on the other posts is not changed. so what regular members see and mods see r the same.

    Edit: and yeah i said i did it on purpose. i mean that as like i submitted rap sucks then thought that ppl will flame but, on purpose, didnt change it to something positive cuz of what i said earlier, ur an idiot if u flame someone just cuz they stated their opinion.

    you came into this thread about rap and said it sucks deliberately trying to piss people off





  9. #24
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    I did not understand anything in the rap at all, probably because i'm not used to the accent.

  10. #25
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    you came into this thread about rap and said it sucks deliberately trying to piss people off
    im not going to repeat myself again after this:

    i said that rap sucks, yes, but it was just my opinion. then i though about it and figured that ppl would flame me. i decided not to change my comment into anything positive cuz whoever flames me just for stating my opinion is an idiot. i never said "come on, flame me, i dare you" or shit like that. and idgaf if i piss or pissed anyone off, either, cuz opinions are opinions. theres nothing anyone can say to make me like rap.


  11. #26
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    im not going to repeat myself again after this:

    i said that rap sucks, yes, but it was just my opinion. then i though about it and figured that ppl would flame me. i decided not to change my comment into anything positive cuz whoever flames me just for stating my opinion is an idiot. i never said "come on, flame me, i dare you" or shit like that. and idgaf if i piss or pissed anyone off, either, cuz opinions are opinions. theres nothing anyone can say to make me like rap.
    and again, you don't like rap so why post in a thread about it





  12. #27
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    and again, you don't like rap so why post in a thread about it
    to state my opinion. and cuz i feel like it. and cuz minecraft and CA rez modding sections are dead and im bored. are those enough reasons, or do u want more?


  13. #28
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    to state my opinion. and cuz i feel like it. and cuz minecraft and CA rez modding sections are dead and im bored. are those enough reasons, or do u want more?
    I want a good reason to why you come into a thread and trash talk it if you don't want people to flame you





  14. #29
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I want a good reason to why you come into a thread and trash talk it if you don't want people to flame you
    oh so now its trash talking? dude ur changing around what u say. just stfu and drop it. i posted my opinion, which was related to the topic, so i did nothing wrong.

    trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked.

    its 1am. im going to bed. so if i dont reply again, thats y.


  15. #30
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    oh so now its trash talking? dude ur changing around what u say. just stfu and drop it. i posted my opinion, which was related to the topic, so i did nothing wrong.

    trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked.

    its 1am. im going to bed. so if i dont reply again, thats y.
    So in you word, calling something shit isn't trash talking
    form a coherent argument before quoting me again please





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indian rap
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 09:15 AM
  2. McDonalds Drive-Thru Rap
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
  3. Do the Yoda rap!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:41 PM
  4. Chronicals of Narnia Rap
    By D3ATH ANG3L in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:25 AM