Thread: Grat rap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    So in you word, calling something shit isn't trash talking
    form a coherent argument before quoting me again please
    i never called it shit. i said it sucks. and saying a music genre isnt stating a fact, its stating an opinion. if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion.


  2. #32
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    i never called it shit. i said it sucks. and saying a music genre isnt stating a fact, its stating an opinion. if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion.
    no that's still 'stating your opinion'





  3. #33
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    no that's still 'stating your opinion'
    "trying to". learn to read. trying to state a fact, meaning saying shit like "rap sucks BECAUSE..' and trying to prove that it sucks.

    Ive already said both the things in parenthesis. im done repeating myself over and over. learn how to read or dont reply. and im going to bed in 5 minutes so u better reply quickly. (was actually planning on going to bed 20 minutes ago)


  4. #34
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    "trying to". learn to read. trying to state a fact, meaning saying shit like "rap sucks BECAUSE..' and trying to prove that it sucks.

    Ive already said both the things in parenthesis. im done repeating myself over and over. learn how to read or dont reply. and im going to bed in 5 minutes so u better reply quickly. (was actually planning on going to bed 20 minutes ago)
    you said that saying rap suck and the people that listen to it are retarded is not an opinion
    form a coherent argument where you don't trip over yourself





  5. #35
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    you said that saying rap suck and the people that listen to it are retarded is not an opinion
    form a coherent argument where you don't trip over yourself
    i never fucking said that ppl that listen to it are retarded. that was one of my examples. LEARN TO MOTHERFUCKING READ. gosh fucking dang im going to bed. ive had enough of ur ignorant dumbass self. piss off.


  6. #36
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    i never fucking said that ppl that listen to it are retarded. that was one of my examples. LEARN TO MOTHERFUCKING READ. gosh fucking dang im going to bed. ive had enough of ur ignorant dumbass self. piss off.
    yet saying that people listening to it is an opinion





  7. #37
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Beat doesn't fit... Horrible with that beat.


  8. #38
    DJ Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    4
    just a functionality test, friend had the instrumental on his ipod so we used it

  9. #39
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    yet saying that people listening to it is an opinion
    the fuck? ur just saying shit that doesnt even fucking make sense now. i never said that listening is an opinion. that makes no sense. the opinion is what u like listening to, and what others like listening to. i like Disturbed, and some people think Disturbed sucks. those are both opinions. Some people like rap. I hate rap and think it sucks. theres 2 more opinions. so, dumbass, learn how to read and understand shit before you say things that dont even make sense. you make yourself look stupid by doing that.


  10. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    the fuck? ur just saying shit that doesnt even fucking make sense now. i never said that listening is an opinion. that makes no sense. the opinion is what u like listening to, and what others like listening to. i like Disturbed, and some people think Disturbed sucks. those are both opinions. Some people like rap. I hate rap and think it sucks. theres 2 more opinions. so, dumbass, learn how to read and understand shit before you say things that dont even make sense. you make yourself look stupid by doing that.
    I don't even know how to respond to your stupidity
    I've repeated what you've said butt corrected it and you can't understand it
    You said
    "trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked."
    So as long as you don't say something is better, it isn't trash talking?
    "if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion."
    Actually giving a reason is stating your opinion not trash talking





  11. #41
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I don't even know how to respond to your stupidity
    I've repeated what you've said butt corrected it and you can't understand it
    You said
    "trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked."
    So as long as you don't say something is better, it isn't trash talking?
    "if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion."
    Actually giving a reason is stating your opinion not trash talking
    how the fuck is saying rap sucks NOT an opinion?


  12. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    how the fuck is saying rap sucks NOT an opinion?
    I never said it wasn't





  13. #43
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I never said it wasn't
    then why the fuck are u arguing with me about petty shit like this? i stated my fucking opinion. if u dont like it, or think im trash-talking, then just deal with it.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Indian rap
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 09:15 AM
  2. McDonalds Drive-Thru Rap
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
  3. Do the Yoda rap!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:41 PM
  4. Chronicals of Narnia Rap
    By D3ATH ANG3L in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:25 AM