Thread: halp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post


    UMAD?
    I am jealous like you couldn't believe.

  2. #17
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post


    UMAD?
    What else do you expect your connected to a college line of course your internet will be good

  3. #18
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post


    UMAD?
    not a whos got a best net thread
    Whats with the ping boombox?



  4. #19
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    What else do you expect your connected to a college line of course your internet will be good

    LOL

    I'm not connected to a college ya derp.
    State College,PA That's the name of a Borough in Pennsylvania.

    @Snape
    Deal with it.

  5. #20
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    LOL

    I'm not connected to a college ya derp.
    State College,PA That's the name of a Borough in Pennsylvania.
    How far from Jersey is that? And why the fuck does PA have a borough called State College 0.o I don't understand PA, and I always crash when I drive there -.-

  6. #21
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    How far from Jersey is that? And why the fuck does PA have a borough called State College 0.o I don't understand PA, and I always crash when I drive there -.-
    It's 100 miles from me and I still got Baws internets..
    Nah but seriously, that speed test was from my work, which is in NJ too.
    My home speed is this:



    Gonna upgrade my broadband package soon though so I get 50 down and 25 up

  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    It's 100 miles from me and I still got Baws internets..
    Nah but seriously, that speed test was from my work, which is in NJ too.
    My home speed is this:



    Gonna upgrade my broadband package soon though so I get 50 down and 25 up
    I live in the middle of nowhere like right by the Rt 80 water gap into PA, and I'm stuck with century link The WORST ISP I've ever had, we pay for a 50 up 25 down package, and get maybe a quarter of the actually service.

  8. #23
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    BOOOOOMMMBOOOOOX. I did not know you had nigger nets.
    I hope you're joking, this is not what my internet is supposed to be like you stupid fuck.

    https://speedtest.net/result/1469591431.png

    is what it usually is like.

    @Snape I don't know, I'm assuming somebody ping flooded me.
    Last edited by Boombox; 12-03-2011 at 03:42 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  9. #24
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I hope you're joking, this is not what my internet is supposed to be like you stupid fuck.

    https://speedtest.net/result/1469591431.png

    is what it usually is like.
    I was joking you stupid fuck. My internet takes dips occasionally too. Then, it goes back up to 14-18mb/s dl

  10. #25
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I lol'ed when i seen that.



    Is this good????
    https://www.speedtest.net/result/1628153078.png

    I lol'ed at my own results XD
    Last edited by EminemJr; 12-03-2011 at 03:48 PM.

  11. #26
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I was joking you stupid fuck. My internet takes dips occasionally too. Then, it goes back up to 14-18mb/s dl
    Sorry for raging you buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  12. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Sorry for raging you buddy.
    Naws, its no problem

  13. #28
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    My internet is shitting itself too. I usually get over 50/60 download


  14. #29
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Did you sit on the broadband cables?





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. HALP HALP!
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Halp!!!!!!!! Halp!!!!!!!!!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. HALP PLZ
    By Vincent Valentine in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 06:37 AM
  4. Halp Please :(
    By Synns in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:10 PM