Thread: Weightlifting

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    The amount of care. USA pls.


    Viva La metric system.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  2. #47
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Age: 36
    Height: 3'1"
    Weight: 255lbs
    BMI: Well I tried taking it, and the only result I got was 'dwarf'.

    I can lift my 150-lb warhammer of smiting to kill miscellaneous creatures.



  3. #48
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
    I feel so weak -_-
    I can ony do 15 pullups
    better than me i dont think i can even do 1
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #49
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    All weak ass faggots unless proof otherwise.

  5. #50
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    All weak ass faggots unless proof otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Age: 36
    Height: 3'1"
    Weight: 255lbs
    BMI: Well I tried taking it, and the only result I got was 'dwarf'.

    I can lift my 150-lb warhammer of smiting to kill miscellaneous creatures.
    Dwarves do not merely fit the description of weak ass faggots.



  6. #51
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post




    Viva La metric system.
    Well whatever. I'm a big fat fuck, and I can run a decently good mile for my weight.



  7. #52
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    All weak ass faggots unless proof otherwise.
    I could bring a fucking camera to school, but that would be faggotish.



  8. #53
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    Well whatever. I'm a big fat fuck, and I can run a decently good mile for my weight.
    Yeah, if you can really run a 7:30 mile at your weight then I'm impressed.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  9. #54
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Yeah, if you can really run a 7:30 mile at your weight then I'm impressed.
    Thanks boob.



  10. #55
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    You may be stronger but id still win in a fight
    Last edited by KING; 12-09-2011 at 03:48 PM.

  11. #56
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    No idea

    Round boy though you was flab no muscle





  12. #57
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    No idea

    Round boy though you was flab no muscle
    You just called me round boy.

    Chayton calls me rounds.




  13. #58
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    You just called me round boy.

    Chayton calls me rounds.

    Oh DAUMMMMM





  14. #59
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    I'm not sure. I haven't done it in ages, because I had a long term back injury.

    But I'm pretty sure I can't do somewhat the same as you. Maybe slightly less.

  15. #60
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockie. View Post
    I'm not sure. I haven't done it in ages, because I had a long term back injury.

    But I'm pretty sure I can't do somewhat the same as you. Maybe slightly less.
    Thanks for honesty. Update:

    Today I maxed out on deadlift: 400 pounds. I felt like I got a hernia or some shit, it was so goddamn hard.



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast