Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
  1. #61
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Not implying that you are fat. I know this from personal experience. Have you ever done cardio or any sort of work out regularly?
    Yes I have, and yes, you did imply i'm fat. Google this stuff if you want, you will feel stupid.

  2. #62
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Eat less, if you really don't enjoy play any sports I recommend this.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  3. #63
    -Blood-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    I do play sports, but since soccer season was over I didn't play a lot

  4. #64
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
    I do play sports, but since soccer season was over I didn't play a lot
    ure 13 ffs stop worrying about weight
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Yes I have, and yes, you did imply i'm fat. Google this stuff if you want, you will feel stupid.
    off topic shit you just need to know
    cthulhu is full of bs, every time he gets a name change he gets a new personality
    real talk.

  5. #65
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Yes I have, and yes, you did imply i'm fat. Google this stuff if you want, you will feel stupid.
    I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    ure 13 ffs stop worrying about weight

    off topic shit you just need to know
    cthulhu is full of bs, every time he gets a name change he gets a new personality
    real talk.
    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. I'm not Eminimjr. Go back and cave CA.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 12-08-2011 at 04:53 PM.

  6. #66
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.



    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. I'm not Eminimjr. Go back and cave CA.
    Lower body workouts are not the best cardio workouts, the fuck are you talking about

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  7. #67
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.
    >Implying petty insults mean you're automatically correct
    >lol'd

    Aerobic exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nice answer from Wikipedia man, helps that you need to google all this just to make sense. I don't see why i'm trying to tell you that Cardio =/= Muscle building anymore...? You're thick skulled, ignorant, foolish, so on. Only some cardio build muscle, stuff like running doesn't in most cases. You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing.

  8. #68
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Current Activity
    Viewing Thread Got a little problem

    Last Activity
    5 Minutes Ago

    You're taking your time using Wikipedia, aren't cha?

  9. #69
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.



    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. I'm not Eminimjr. Go back and cave CA.
    Actually I havn't caved CA in a long while, in fact I've been barely using mpgh. There is a difference between a person maturing-having personality changes and having completely new personalities that comes with every new username. I can't prove that your're smart or not, but all I know is you are full of shit. If it makes you feel any better, Eminimjr, is much worse then you are from the little I see him post.

  10. #70
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. Go back and cave CA.
    >Said he matured
    >Post immature statements


  11. #71
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    >Implying petty insults mean you're automatically correct
    >lol'd

    Aerobic exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nice answer from Wikipedia man, helps that you need to google all this just to make sense. I don't see why i'm trying to tell you that Cardio =/= Muscle building anymore...? You're thick skulled, ignorant, foolish, so on. Only some cardio build muscle, stuff like running doesn't in most cases. You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing.
    Or implying that its a insult means that he can't interpret it in any other way, meaning 2 things. He's either too stupid, or he knows its true and is hurt by it.

  12. #72
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    >Implying petty insults mean you're automatically correct
    >lol'd

    Aerobic exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nice answer from Wikipedia man, helps that you need to google all this just to make sense. I don't see why i'm trying to tell you that Cardio =/= Muscle building anymore...? You're thick skulled, ignorant, foolish, so on. Only some cardio build muscle, stuff like running doesn't in most cases. You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing.
    So wait, I wrote something similar to something you found in wiki, after googling it yourself, and that makes my answer false?

    "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

    How do you think your build muscle. When you do push ups, pull ups, or any other form of exercises, over and over, your telling me it doesn't yield any results? Revise your argument please.

    And all because I'm trying to prove my point that makes me ignorant and thick skulled? Why, the same logic can be applied from my point of view.

  13. #73
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    So wait, I wrote something similar to something you found in wiki, after googling it yourself, and that makes my answer false?

    "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

    How do you think your build muscle. When you do push ups, pull ups, or any other form of exercises, over and over, your telling me it doesn't yield any results? Revise your argument please.

    And all because I'm trying to prove my point that makes me ignorant and thick skulled? Why, the same logic can be applied from my point of view.
    Similar when it is almost exactly the same text. I google'd it because I questioned your intelligence, which indeed showed me you don't know jack shit.


    Push ups and pull ups gain muscles because you're gaining muscles = weight = more strain when doing them



    You're thick skulled and ignorant because you're wrong and keep posting incorrect statements.

  14. #74
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Similar when it is almost exactly the same text. I google'd it because I questioned your intelligence, which indeed showed me you don't know jack shit.


    Push ups and pull ups gain muscles because you're gaining muscles = weight = more strain when doing them



    You're thick skulled and ignorant because you're wrong and keep posting incorrect statements.
    You know, instead of calling me a retard, and getting all your information from no sources that I see. You could start by reading shit.

    1. Does cardio give you the same muscle as calisthenics are weight lifting?

    Of course not, it's not supposed to. It promotes muscle endurance because it puts your heart under enough strain, thus building it up, as well as improving your anaerobic endurance. However, saying that cardio doesn't build muscle, period, is just retarded. If your jog a lot, a very common form of cardio, you'll get good runner legs. That's because no matter what, your muscle legs meet resistance. Your body weight provides resistance as you propel your body forward. This resistance will tear fibers over extended periods of time. This especially applies to short, intense, high resistance cardio sessions on machines like a stationary bike. That said, your muscles will become more pronounced and better defined because you are burning off access fat.

    2. "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

    If I understand what you're saying correctly, you do cardio for extended periods of time, thus not building muscle. This is true, and this is bad. If you do much cardio your body will start cannibalizing your own muscles for energy and essential amminos in order to keep it warm and ticking. This is called gluconeogenesis. This commonly happens when you are on low-carb diets and have low body fat. Your body utilizes energy in 3 tiers food>fat>muscle. No food, it goes to fat, not fat, then muscle. That's why runners on low carb diets often have chicken legs.

    Cardio has to be done in moderation. You have to have a balanced diet that will provide with enough carbs and protein, and you should also be careful and not over train. Cardio does necessarily equal long distance jogging.

  15. #75
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You know, instead of calling me a retard, and getting all your information from no sources that I see. You could start by reading shit.

    1. Does cardio give you the same muscle as calisthenics are weight lifting?

    Of course not, it's not supposed to. It promotes muscle endurance because it puts your heart under enough strain, thus building it up, as well as improving your anaerobic endurance. However, saying that cardio doesn't build muscle, period, is just retarded. If your jog a lot, a very common form of cardio, you'll get good runner legs. That's because no matter what, your muscle legs meet resistance. Your body weight provides resistance as you propel your body forward. This resistance will tear fibers over extended periods of time. This especially applies to short, intense, high resistance cardio sessions on machines like a stationary bike. That said, your muscles will become more pronounced and better defined because you are burning off access fat.

    2. "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

    If I understand what you're saying correctly, you do cardio for extended periods of time, thus not building muscle. This is true, and this is bad. If you do much cardio your body will start cannibalizing your own muscles for energy and essential amminos in order to keep it warm and ticking. This is called gluconeogenesis. This commonly happens when you are on low-carb diets and have low body fat. Your body utilizes energy in 3 tiers food>fat>muscle. No food, it goes to fat, not fat, then muscle. That's why runners on low carb diets often have chicken legs.

    Cardio has to be done in moderation. You have to have a balanced diet that will provide with enough carbs and protein, and you should also be careful and not over train. Cardio does necessarily equal long distance jogging.
    I already answered the first one, stop restating questions.

    And your body eats muscles first if you don't have any food.


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] I've got a little "Problem"
    By UL7RA in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 07:39 AM
  2. little problem
    By ghostnmp in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 07:25 AM
  3. a little problem here
    By hamada008 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:26 AM
  4. I found a little problem, need some help real quick!~!~!
    By CrazyBish in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 05:15 PM
  5. MPGH public hack (a little problem)
    By cyanmage in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 11:42 AM