Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Not implying that you are fat. I know this from personal experience. Have you ever done cardio or any sort of work out regularly?
    Yes I have, and yes, you did imply i'm fat. Google this stuff if you want, you will feel stupid.

Thanks
    Eat less, if you really don't enjoy play any sports I recommend this.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    I do play sports, but since soccer season was over I didn't play a lot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
    I do play sports, but since soccer season was over I didn't play a lot
    ure 13 ffs stop worrying about weight
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Yes I have, and yes, you did imply i'm fat. Google this stuff if you want, you will feel stupid.
    off topic shit you just need to know
    cthulhu is full of bs, every time he gets a name change he gets a new personality
    real talk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    ure 13 ffs stop worrying about weight

off topic shit you just need to know
    cthulhu is full of bs, every time he gets a name change he gets a new personality
    real talk.
    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. I'm not Eminimjr. Go back and cave CA.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 12-08-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm sorry, but when you resorted to petty insults, I won. A cardio work out does not need to be leg exercises. A cardio, or aerobic workout, is a moderate workout where you rely on the use of oxygen to adequately meet your energy requirements via the aerobic metabolism. This means most exercises, can be used for a cardio workout. It just so happens that lower body workouts happen to the best for this purpose. Also, before you said that cardio doesn't build muscle period. Now your saying that only builds lower body only.

I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. I'm not Eminimjr. Go back and cave CA.
    Lower body workouts are not the best cardio workouts, the fuck are you talking about

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks

>Implying petty insults mean you're automatically correct
    >lol'd

Aerobic exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice answer from Wikipedia man, helps that you need to google all this just to make sense. I don't see why i'm trying to tell you that Cardio =/= Muscle building anymore...? You're thick skulled, ignorant, foolish, so on. Only some cardio build muscle, stuff like running doesn't in most cases. You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing.

Thanks
    Current Activity
    Viewing Thread Got a little problem

Last Activity
    5 Minutes Ago

You're taking your time using Wikipedia, aren't cha?

Thanks

Actually I havn't caved CA in a long while, in fact I've been barely using mpgh. There is a difference between a person maturing-having personality changes and having completely new personalities that comes with every new username. I can't prove that your're smart or not, but all I know is you are full of shit. If it makes you feel any better, Eminimjr, is much worse then you are from the little I see him post.

Thanks
    I'm not full of shit. I'm smarter then most people on MPGH, including you. There is a difference between a person maturing and personality changes. Go back and cave CA.
    >Said he matured
    >Post immature statements

Thanks

>lol'd

Nice answer from Wikipedia man, helps that you need to google all this just to make sense. I don't see why i'm trying to tell you that Cardio =/= Muscle building anymore...? You're thick skulled, ignorant, foolish, so on. Only some cardio build muscle, stuff like running doesn't in most cases. You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing.
    Or implying that its a insult means that he can't interpret it in any other way, meaning 2 things. He's either too stupid, or he knows its true and is hurt by it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

>lol'd

So wait, I wrote something similar to something you found in wiki, after googling it yourself, and that makes my answer false?

"You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

How do you think your build muscle. When you do push ups, pull ups, or any other form of exercises, over and over, your telling me it doesn't yield any results? Revise your argument please.

And all because I'm trying to prove my point that makes me ignorant and thick skulled? Why, the same logic can be applied from my point of view.

Thanks

So wait, I wrote something similar to something you found in wiki, after googling it yourself, and that makes my answer false?

"You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

How do you think your build muscle. When you do push ups, pull ups, or any other form of exercises, over and over, your telling me it doesn't yield any results? Revise your argument please.

And all because I'm trying to prove my point that makes me ignorant and thick skulled? Why, the same logic can be applied from my point of view.
    Similar when it is almost exactly the same text. I google'd it because I questioned your intelligence, which indeed showed me you don't know jack shit.

Push ups and pull ups gain muscles because you're gaining muscles = weight = more strain when doing them

You're thick skulled and ignorant because you're wrong and keep posting incorrect statements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Similar when it is almost exactly the same text. I google'd it because I questioned your intelligence, which indeed showed me you don't know jack shit.

Push ups and pull ups gain muscles because you're gaining muscles = weight = more strain when doing them

You're thick skulled and ignorant because you're wrong and keep posting incorrect statements.
    You know, instead of calling me a retard, and getting all your information from no sources that I see. You could start by reading shit.

1. Does cardio give you the same muscle as calisthenics are weight lifting?

Of course not, it's not supposed to. It promotes muscle endurance because it puts your heart under enough strain, thus building it up, as well as improving your anaerobic endurance. However, saying that cardio doesn't build muscle, period, is just retarded. If your jog a lot, a very common form of cardio, you'll get good runner legs. That's because no matter what, your muscle legs meet resistance. Your body weight provides resistance as you propel your body forward. This resistance will tear fibers over extended periods of time. This especially applies to short, intense, high resistance cardio sessions on machines like a stationary bike. That said, your muscles will become more pronounced and better defined because you are burning off access fat.

2. "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

If I understand what you're saying correctly, you do cardio for extended periods of time, thus not building muscle. This is true, and this is bad. If you do much cardio your body will start cannibalizing your own muscles for energy and essential amminos in order to keep it warm and ticking. This is called gluconeogenesis. This commonly happens when you are on low-carb diets and have low body fat. Your body utilizes energy in 3 tiers food>fat>muscle. No food, it goes to fat, not fat, then muscle. That's why runners on low carb diets often have chicken legs.

Cardio has to be done in moderation. You have to have a balanced diet that will provide with enough carbs and protein, and you should also be careful and not over train. Cardio does necessarily equal long distance jogging.

Thanks

You know, instead of calling me a retard, and getting all your information from no sources that I see. You could start by reading shit.

1. Does cardio give you the same muscle as calisthenics are weight lifting?

Of course not, it's not supposed to. It promotes muscle endurance because it puts your heart under enough strain, thus building it up, as well as improving your anaerobic endurance. However, saying that cardio doesn't build muscle, period, is just retarded. If your jog a lot, a very common form of cardio, you'll get good runner legs. That's because no matter what, your muscle legs meet resistance. Your body weight provides resistance as you propel your body forward. This resistance will tear fibers over extended periods of time. This especially applies to short, intense, high resistance cardio sessions on machines like a stationary bike. That said, your muscles will become more pronounced and better defined because you are burning off access fat.

2. "You have to push your muscles beyond the point where it is used to build anything, running over and over and over and over and over and over will build you nothing."

If I understand what you're saying correctly, you do cardio for extended periods of time, thus not building muscle. This is true, and this is bad. If you do much cardio your body will start cannibalizing your own muscles for energy and essential amminos in order to keep it warm and ticking. This is called gluconeogenesis. This commonly happens when you are on low-carb diets and have low body fat. Your body utilizes energy in 3 tiers food>fat>muscle. No food, it goes to fat, not fat, then muscle. That's why runners on low carb diets often have chicken legs.

Cardio has to be done in moderation. You have to have a balanced diet that will provide with enough carbs and protein, and you should also be careful and not over train. Cardio does necessarily equal long distance jogging.
    I already answered the first one, stop restating questions.

And your body eats muscles first if you don't have any food.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast