Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 103 of 103
  1. #91
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Not a good thing to say with wannabe paedophiles lurking...
    Like Doc.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoubleDutch For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-15-2011),[MPGH]Liz (12-15-2011)

  3. #92
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    lol idgaf if he likes me or not and idgaf if u like me or not. but what u 2 do (or at least did to me) is retarded and uncalled for.

    i[also]dgaf about grammar, as i have stated before.
    Calling someone with better grammar than you is just stupid

    Obviously it was called for
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  4. #93
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

    Calling someone with better grammar than you is just stupid

    Obviously it was called for
    that statement on the top makes absolutely no sense. "calling someone with better grammar than you is just stupid" what the fuck? i never said the grammar "insults" were uncalled for, idiot. i said what they both did to me was. what they did was they both have flamed me multiple times out of nowhere and for no reason and got me banned every time while they escaped all punishment for whatever reason. (corrupt staff member(s) im guessing)


  5. #94
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    that statement on the top makes absolutely no sense. "calling someone with better grammar than you is just stupid" what the fuck? i never said the grammar "insults" were uncalled for, idiot. i said what they both did to me was. what they did was they both have flamed me multiple times out of nowhere and for no reason and got me banned every time while they escaped all punishment for whatever reason. (corrupt staff member(s) im guessing)
    I meant
    Calling someone with better gramma than you stupid is stupid
    Then you should have disputed it in the disputes section.
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  6. #95
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

    I meant
    Calling someone with better gramma than you stupid is stupid
    Then you should have disputed it in the disputes section.
    just because i dont use perfect grammar, doesn't mean im stupid. and just cuz he does, doesnt mean hes smart.

    I could always type with good grammar like this, but I still have the same IQ as I would if I typed lik3 th1s.

    and i tried that once. what it got me? one of the flamers got banned (in that case, 2 ppl flamed me (deadskulz nd som1 else)), but i didnt get unbanned. so i gained very little.


  7. #96
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    just because i dont use perfect grammar, doesn't mean im stupid. and just cuz he does, doesnt mean hes smart.

    I could always type with good grammar like this, but I still have the same IQ as I would if I typed lik3 th1s.

    and i tried that once. what it got me? one of the flamers got banned (in that case, 2 ppl flamed me (deadskulz nd som1 else)), but i didnt get unbanned. so i gained very little.
    Obviously they would have given reasons to why you were banned
    typing without grammar makes you look a lot more stupid
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  8. #97
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

    Obviously they would have given reasons to why you were banned
    typing without grammar makes you look a lot more stupid
    they said flaming as the reason. every effing time. but they failed to see that i was the victim for whatever reason. idk. i cant read minds.


  9. #98
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    they said flaming as the reason. every effing time. but they failed to see that i was the victim for whatever reason. idk. i cant read minds.
    If they said flaming then it was flaming
    Or it might have been flame baiting
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  10. #99
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

    If they said flaming then it was flaming
    Or it might have been flame baiting
    they were the ones flaming. yeah i flamed back but not as bad, and they started it and had no reason to. how the hell is that flame baiting (i mean like how did i flame bait)

    and to help prove my point that Love's an idiot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    it's funny because you're 13 and from an asian background
    racist much?!?

    and proof that i didnt edit or make up that quote: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...its-own-4.html
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-15-2011 at 10:03 PM.


  11. #100
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    they were the ones flaming. yeah i flamed back but not as bad, and they started it and had no reason to. how the hell is that flame baiting (i mean like how did i flame bait)

    and to help prove my point that Love's an idiot:


    racist much?!?

    and proof that i didnt edit or make up that quote: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...its-own-4.html
    He's still telling the truth
    I don't know if you did bait or not.
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  12. #101
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    they were the ones flaming. yeah i flamed back but not as bad, and they started it and had no reason to. how the hell is that flame baiting (i mean like how did i flame bait)

    and to help prove my point that Love's an idiot:


    racist much?!?

    and proof that i didnt edit or make up that quote: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...its-own-4.html
    you baited the shit outta me everytime you replied to anyone of my posts a couple months ago,
    therefore a flame war started.

    Also you and pretty much everyone else here knew i flamed alot cuz i had a short temper.

    You need to learn how to shut the fuck up.
    also your grammar / the way you post is pretty fucking annoying.


    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    lol idgaf if he likes me or not and idgaf if u like me or not. but what u 2 do (or at least did to me) is retarded and uncalled for.

    i[also]dgaf about grammar, as i have stated before.

    Last edited by deadskulz; 12-18-2011 at 11:55 AM.

  13. #102
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    you baited the shit outta me everytime you replied to anyone of my posts a couple months ago,
    therefore a flame war started.

    Also you and pretty much everyone else here knew i flamed alot cuz i had a short temper.

    You need to learn how to shut the fuck up.
    also your grammar / the way you post is pretty fucking annoying.




    sigh. i never flame baited u at all. the time where u and the other guy flamed me, i didnt even mention u or talk about u AT ALL. u 2 flamed me because i made ONE little spam post to get my fucking post ban. i dont want to be banned again (even though im not even flaming) because of u so im not even going to fucking start with you again. stay the fuck away from me and stop replying to me. just fucking STOP.

    and if my grammar is annoying to u, good. if its too annoying then dont fucking read it and by not reading it, u wont feel any need to reply so ur temper wont start up and u wont flame me/everyone.

    dont even reply to this. im not flaming, im trying to stop/prevent it. and i always do. but no one fucking listens and flames anyways. (for example this one guy [cant remember his name] in CA section flamed me cuz he thought i was acting like i was the best modder (even though i wasnt) and before we were flaming i told him to just leave it alone and not reply. what'd he do? reply. dumbass.)

    Edit: and im not autistic, so dont fucking de-rep me calling me that.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-18-2011 at 12:18 PM.


  14. #103
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good thing MPGH isn't a forum about your loyal status. I'd be ranked down all the way. Also too lazy to figure out who I respect. People that act with common sense.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 09:17 PM
  2. THE BYPASS FROM MPGH Pub Hack v1.01 Still works for some hacks 10/16/08
    By xXknightzXx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:43 PM
  3. The Official RoPW: MPGH Thread
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:52 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:18 PM
  5. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM