Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104
  1. #16
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    For the people that said to ban him permanently, I don't think that it's a good idea.

    I mean, it's because of the fact that he's actually a donator. But other than that, nothing really stands for his cause. I mean, it will discourage I guess (him, obviously, and probably others) from buying Donator because it's suppose to be well, good.

    But for you Nathan, just because you're a "Donator", doesn't mean it gives you the fucking rights to go around joking about shit like this. He's obviously pissed at you, so why continue to talk to him? Just leave. And don't really "deny" it, because when I was new, and I saw people call Arun arab, I didn't do it, cause he was OBVIOUSLY fucking pissed.

    If you get the message Nathan, why continue?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Diminished (12-28-2011)

  3. #17
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    For the people that said to ban him permanently, I don't think that it's a good idea.

    I mean, it's because of the fact that he's actually a donator. But other than that, nothing really stands for his cause. I mean, it will discourage I guess (him, obviously, and probably others) from buying Donator because it's suppose to be well, good.

    But for you Nathan, just because you're a "Donator", doesn't mean it gives you the fucking rights to go around joking about shit like this. He's obviously pissed at you, so why continue to talk to him? Just leave. And don't really "deny" it, because when I was new, and I saw people call Arun arab, I didn't do it, cause he was OBVIOUSLY fucking pissed.

    If you get the message Nathan, why continue?
    I got the message a long time ago, I just continued on because Arun was pissing me off.

    But everyone, look at this, I really mean it. I don't want to fight with Arun, I respect him. Maybe not so much now, but when we're both calm I really like the guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    Okay Arun, I'm not sure what you want to hear, ban me if it makes you happy. But first please read this.

    I'm genuinly sorry for pissing you off, I shouldn't have lied (I did that because I couldn't think of shit to say), and I shouldn't have been disrespectful against you. This whole "fight" started because of a misplaced joke, and I'm also sorry for that. You could have stopped the argument from ever beginning, but at that time it wasn't such a big thing yet.

    I'm pretty sure you'll won't accept my apologies just yet, but I hope you will some day. And I repeat, I'm terrible sorry.

  4. #18
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    I bet even the Guests of this websites know how Arun doesn't like to be called by a certain term, respect it/him and profit. If you ever seen before problems related to it in this section, it never ended well, people who cave General should know that. I read the conversation but dunno about the lies. :/
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  5. #19
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I bet even the Guests of this websites know how Arun doesn't like to be called by a certain term, respect it/him and profit. If you ever seen before problems related to it in this section, it never ended well, people who cave General should know that. I read the conversation but dunno about the lies. :/
    I knew he didn't enjoy being called Arab (like when someone calls me gay, I don't enjoy but I think like meh), but I never knew he'd be so pissed about it.

  6. #20
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,406
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,654
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If, I call @arunforce right now, an A......, He would give me a perma ban. So Goodbye @Nathan.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #21
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,939
    My Mood
    Blah
    Anyone with half a nut knows not to call Arun an arab. People that say that are obviously fucking with you intentionally, but it's your choice to either ignore them or ban them. If they play stupid, it's their fucking fault. Sometimes you've gone a bit overboard in my opinion, but honestly I'd do the same thing if I was in your position. Ban the rats.

    Edit: I wouldn't go for just "ignoring them" because then they still talk shit (just behind your back or w/e) and they are still around. If they do it, ban them.
    Last edited by Moto; 12-28-2011 at 06:04 PM.



  8. #22
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,828
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,779
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    Yes it did take me 12 seconds to write that.
    It took me about 5 minutes to write this message. I don't see your point?


    Holy fuck you are dense. THE POINT IS NOT THAT IT TOOK YOU 12 SECONDS TO WRITE IT, IT'S THAT YOU HAD ALMOST 1/4TH OF A MINUTE TO READ WHAT I WROTE, YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME, I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED YOU IF WE HAPPENED TO BE WRITING AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME AND YOU HAD NO CHANCE TO READ IT. YOU DID AND IGNORED IT JUST LIKE YOU DECIDED TO LIE ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHIT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    For the people that said to ban him permanently, I don't think that it's a good idea.

    I mean, it's because of the fact that he's actually a donator. But other than that, nothing really stands for his cause. I mean, it will discourage I guess (him, obviously, and probably others) from buying Donator because it's suppose to be well, good.

    But for you Nathan, just because you're a "Donator", doesn't mean it gives you the fucking rights to go around joking about shit like this. He's obviously pissed at you, so why continue to talk to him? Just leave. And don't really "deny" it, because when I was new, and I saw people call Arun arab, I didn't do it, cause he was OBVIOUSLY fucking pissed.

    If you get the message Nathan, why continue?
    I don't really give a flying fuck if he's a donator. Donation goes toward the site, doesn't make me treat them any differently or make them exempt from the rules. If they think it does, they shouldn't be donating. /care

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I got the message a long time ago, I just continued on because Arun was pissing me off.

    Yeah, I pissed you off by giving you the fuck name changes you wanted. OH MY GODD THE HORROR. OR YOU ARE PISSED OF THAT IM BEING PISSED OFF THAT A FUCKING CUNT LIKE YOU THAT FUCKING SPEWS SO MUCH BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH INSTEAD OF MANNING UP FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I knew he didn't enjoy being called Arab (like when someone calls me gay, I don't enjoy but I think like meh), but I never knew he'd be so pissed about it.
    OH SUDDENLY YOU NOW REMEMBER THAT I DIDN'T ENJOY BEING CALLED IT. What the flying fuck is your problem? You first say I didn't know it makes you mad, now you admit you knew all along. Just proves my point you are a lying sack of shit.

    Get the fuck off my thread this doesn't concern you. Your fate isn't tied to this thread, so fuck off.


    ---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Anyone with half a nut knows not to call Arun an arab. People that say that are obviously fucking with you intentionally, but it's your choice to either ignore them or ban them. If they play stupid, it's their fucking fault. Sometimes you've gone a bit overboard in my opinion, but honestly I'd do the same thing if I was in your position. Ban the rats.

    Edit: I wouldn't go for just "ignoring them" because then they still talk shit (just behind your back or w/e) and they are still around. If they do it, ban them.
    The way I see it, is I'm not offended if someone calls me Arab, I admit I used to since like summer and before. I get pissed that older members say it knowing I get offended by it (well use to), so they decide to call me it to piss me off? Like what the fuck are you trying to accomplish other than make me mad? Oh, well if they want to be a fucking faggot, I don't need to have anything to do with them. Sometimes I ban them because of it, but the bans don't seem just in my mind so I lift it after a while when I do ban them, the best method is just to cut them off and move on. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it so why waste my time with them.
    Last edited by arunforce; 12-28-2011 at 06:07 PM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #23
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Holy fuck you are dense. THE POINT IS NOT THAT IT TOOK YOU 12 SECONDS TO WRITE IT, IT'S THAT YOU HAD ALMOST 1/4TH OF A MINUTE TO READ WHAT I WROTE, YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME, I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED YOU IF WE HAPPENED TO BE WRITING AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME AND YOU HAD NO CHANCE TO READ IT. YOU DID AND IGNORED IT JUST LIKE YOU DECIDED TO LIE ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHIT.



    I don't really give a flying fuck if he's a donator. Donation goes toward the site, doesn't make me treat them any differently or make them exempt from the rules. If they think it does, they shouldn't be donating. /care



    Yeah, I pissed you off by giving you the fuck name changes you wanted. OH MY GODD THE HORROR. OR YOU ARE PISSED OF THAT IM BEING PISSED OFF THAT A FUCKING CUNT LIKE YOU THAT FUCKING SPEWS SO MUCH BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH INSTEAD OF MANNING UP FOR YOUR ACTIONS.



    OH SUDDENLY YOU NOW REMEMBER THAT I DIDN'T ENJOY BEING CALLED IT. What the flying fuck is your problem? You first say I didn't know it makes you mad, now you admit you knew all along. Just proves my point you are a lying sack of shit.

    Get the fuck off my thread this doesn't concern you. Your fate isn't tied to this thread, so fuck off.
    That's what pisses me off. I've said I'm sorry several times, but you wont accept it and you'll then act disrespectful towards me.
    And IŽm still not discussing anything that happened anymore.

  10. #24
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Holy shit. That's mad fucked up. I don't blame you for how you reacted tho. Btw nathan, fucking with arun is almost as bad as shooting the president.

    I wouldnt be surprised if you got permad.

  11. #25
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Holy shit. That's mad fucked up. I don't blame you for how you reacted tho. Btw nathan, fucking with arun is almost as bad as shooting the president.

    I wouldnt be surprised if you got permad.
    I donŽt think IŽll get permad, but I wouldnŽt blame him for banning me.
    IŽll just leave arun alone for the next few weeks.

  12. #26
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I donŽt think IŽll get permad, but I wouldnŽt blame him for banning me.
    IŽll just leave arun alone for the next few weeks.
    See if you did that in the first place, none of this would've happened and you'd still be in MPGH1 as you requested. As arun said,



    Too late now tho.
    Last edited by Polo; 12-28-2011 at 06:31 PM.

  13. #27
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    See if you did that in the first place, none of this would've happened and you'd still be in MPGH1 as you requested. As arun said,



    Too late now tho.
    I am in MPGH1 though.

  14. #28
    Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Drew
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    49
    Someone doesn't know how to talk to superiors. Do that to your boss and you've just lost your job. I say a decent length ban.
    Last edited by Drew; 12-28-2011 at 07:01 PM.



    Proud member of MPGH since 2009

  15. #29
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    33,005
    Reputation
    4425
    Thanks
    18,990
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its the whole "I saw so and so do it, so it must be ok for me to do it too!" WRONG. People need to realize there are boundaries, and until you give them that benefit to joke around with you like that, they have no business going there. Your reaction was valid in my book, you have stated multiple times, you hate people calling you that before, and it is common knowledge. So by banning him, its by me. Honestly going through all this to explain it all, is unnecessary. Admin ban is Admin ban let 'em rot.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    Drew (12-28-2011),[MPGH]Killian (12-28-2011)

  17. #30
    InsaneČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Cockie: Let me start off by saying there's a fine line and you crossed it by not knowing how the system works. Just because you think 'everyone' does it, doesn't mean you can do it.

    Arun: I think the best way to handle something like this is a ban and a disassociation. Including kicking from MPGH1 (and reinviting me )

    Oh and I'm just going to put it out there that my main is banned. Just incase anyone feels inclined to... nevermind.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck this shit fucking bullshit
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Can You Watch This Whole Video?
    By XxXNinjaInYourBaseXxX in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:50 AM
  3. This whole forum is funny
    By Hadouch in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 04:56 AM
  5. Tell me if I got this whole hacking thing right.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:40 PM