Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104
  1. #61
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    It's like half the people who read the conversation thought being a douche looked like fun and decided to come make posts challenging the second highest ranking person in MPGH. Seriously I don't understand how someone could read this and think it would be a good idea to start insulting Arun, in the same exact thread nonetheless.
    I don't give a fuck about the ranks or insults. If any of these insults were legitimate and they actually read the thread, I wouldn't be getting pissed off.

    Like that dumbass before: "OMG HE SAY SORRY YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND ACCEPT IT." - Do sorry people lie and make excuses to your face? Obviously you wouldn't have to if you were truly sorry, you'd actually see the wrong you have done, not just try to masquerade it in lies and bullshit, the number one thing that pissed me off. Something retards could have gotten from my thread if they actually read it.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #62
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I don't give a fuck about the ranks or insults. If any of these insults were legitimate and they actually read the thread, I wouldn't be getting pissed off.

    Like that dumbass before: "OMG HE SAY SORRY YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND ACCEPT IT." - Do sorry people lie and make excuses to your face? Obviously you wouldn't have to if you were truly sorry, you'd actually see the wrong you have done, not just try to masquerade it in lies and bullshit, the number one thing that pissed me off. Something retards could have gotten from my thread if they actually read it.

    I will give you simple advise to who call you "arab"

    BAN

  3. #63
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,845
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,945
    See know that bullshit... if that was me you , liz , dave or disturbed would of banned me, But he can get away with that? Insulting staff??

    @arunforce ban him for 3 days?

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  4. #64
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SH View Post



    I will give you simple advise to who call you "arab"

    BAN
    A ban isn't always the right answer .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  5. #65
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


    A ban isn't always the right answer .
    For arun , yes

    He used to ban me for it

  6. #66
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    See know that bullshit... if that was me you , liz , dave or disturbed would of banned me, But he can get away with that? Insulting staff??

    @arunforce ban him for 3 days?
    I've already been banned for it...

  7. #67
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SH View Post


    For arun , yes

    He used to ban me for it
    C'mon , who doesn't like to ban YOU ?





     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  8. #68
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

    -------------------------------
    Unable to come up with your own decision? kk

    Last edited by Atrox; 11 Minutes Ago at 01:09 PM.
    --------------------------------

    Yeah, brah. I agree.
    arab .



  9. #69
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,845
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I've already been banned for it...
    was not here for a while sorry

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  10. #70
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


    C'mon , who doesn't like to ban YOU ?

    No one

  11. #71
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
    I would accept his apology and doesn't speak to him again although I would give him a little time off MPGH for insulting stuff .

    Anyways being Arabic isn't something bad or something to be ashamed of .
    I got an Arabic friend some people treat him different because they offend him with the religion (different place to praise 'Allah' and other stuff) , but I treat him the same . Sometimes I ask him some questions about his life in Libya and the religion so I know the difference of religion and so I don't say something against it .

    Arabic people got different lifestyle and different religion it's not that they are 'Aliens' and we are Humans .
    The only difference is that they are from Arabic places and we (speaking of myself) are from Europe .
    I can't accept an "apology" when they are lying and bullshitting to my face. They obviously don't see the problem if they feel the need to lie and make excuses.

    I use to get hung up on that shit I suppose in some ways I still do, but then again, I've only known one Muslim kid personally. I'm not sure if my /give a fuck factor increased, or I just don't mind it. I'd say the first one, but whatever.

    I don't think there is anything wrong with being any race or religion (yeah, even scientology), but it's the way people say it. You don't got to be a in MENSA to know when they mean it in a derogatory fashion. I literally had a faggot out of the blue message me on MSN, "hey you fucking arab / muslim, go blow up something something something..." I mean seriously, how fucked up is that? I don't remember my response, it was like "umad?" or something and blocked him, and proceeded to ban/IP ban him. Literally I barely even talked to him, and it was like once every 5 months or some shit.

    There are some fucked up people in the world, it's better just disassociate with them.


    ---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post


    arab .
    No qualms about permaban here folks. One less cocksucker to go around.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Jakob (12-30-2011)

  13. #72
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I can't accept an "apology" when they are lying and bullshitting to my face. They obviously don't see the problem if they feel the need to lie and make excuses.

    I use to get hung up on that shit I suppose in some ways I still do, but then again, I've only known one Muslim kid personally. I'm not sure if my /give a fuck factor increased, or I just don't mind it. I'd say the first one, but whatever.

    I don't think there is anything wrong with being any race or religion (yeah, even scientology), but it's the way people say it. You don't got to be a in MENSA to know when they mean it in a derogatory fashion. I literally had a faggot out of the blue message me on MSN, "hey you fucking arab / muslim, go blow up something something something..." I mean seriously, how fucked up is that? I don't remember my response, it was like "umad?" or something and blocked him, and proceeded to ban/IP ban him. Literally I barely even talked to him, and it was like once every 5 months or some shit.

    There are some fucked up people in the world, it's better just disassociate with them.


    ---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------



    No qualms about permaban here folks. One less cocksucker to go around.
    Lol k, mad arab is mad.

  14. #73
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking

    I shall write a song about this moment, the moment when the great Arundinaceous finally put an end to this faggotry.
    Last edited by Austin; 12-29-2011 at 12:57 PM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #74
    Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Drew
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    49
    The strongest communities are the ones where admins have a low tolerance for bullshit.



    Proud member of MPGH since 2009

  16. #75
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post


    Lol k, mad arab is mad.
    Oh god! I'm so insanely mad, I just lost 2.2k posts. All that work down the drain. Now I get to add another 500 posts to your foreveralone.jpg.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck this shit fucking bullshit
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Can You Watch This Whole Video?
    By XxXNinjaInYourBaseXxX in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:50 AM
  3. This whole forum is funny
    By Hadouch in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 04:56 AM
  5. Tell me if I got this whole hacking thing right.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:40 PM