Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 104
  1. #76
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I can't accept an "apology" when they are lying and bullshitting to my face. They obviously don't see the problem if they feel the need to lie and make excuses.

    I use to get hung up on that shit I suppose in some ways I still do, but then again, I've only known one Muslim kid personally. I'm not sure if my /give a fuck factor increased, or I just don't mind it. I'd say the first one, but whatever.

    I don't think there is anything wrong with being any race or religion (yeah, even scientology), but it's the way people say it. You don't got to be a in MENSA to know when they mean it in a derogatory fashion. I literally had a faggot out of the blue message me on MSN, "hey you fucking arab / muslim, go blow up something something something..." I mean seriously, how fucked up is that? I don't remember my response, it was like "umad?" or something and blocked him, and proceeded to ban/IP ban him. Literally I barely even talked to him, and it was like once every 5 months or some shit.

    There are some fucked up people in the world, it's better just disassociate with them.


    ---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------



    No qualms about permaban here folks. One less cocksucker to go around.
    I got your point , but my parents taught me one thing that I never forget . If you don't respond them or take them seriously eventually they will stop bugging you . They do it because they see you mad and that's what they like to see . Simply just don't talk to them or talk to them normally without any rage or anything . It worked for me several times .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  2. #77
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


    I got your point , but my parents taught me one thing that I never forget . If you don't respond them or take them seriously eventually they will stop bugging you . They do it because they see you mad and that's what they like to see . Simply just don't talk to them or talk to them normally without any rage or anything . It worked for me several times .
    Sure, I plan to. But that takes time.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #78
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Sure, I plan to. But that takes time.

    I'm glad to hear that .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  4. #79
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,832
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,664
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Making this thread = your worst move ever. You set yourself for this shit. I don't even know why you give a fuck if someone calls you an arab considering you aren't one... but who cares? It's like someone calling me a nigger or a mexican or a jew or brit... it doesn't bother me.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. #80
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well he was insulting staff
    but don't be a bag of **** like him...
    you shouldn't respond.
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 12-29-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    Wow much signature

  6. #81
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SH View Post
    So you try to say that you are not arab.
    Where the fuck does he say that anywhere? It's insulting and he doesn't like it. End. It's the equivalent of someone calling me a commie and someone calling you a dirty little Egyption, no offence intended.

  7. #82
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ok well after reading all of that I think Cookie/Nathan deserves a temporary ban. Technically all he did was insult staff which in itself is a 5 day ban. Though due to the circumstances it should be longer than just 5 days (maybe like a month or something). I can't say that the whole "situation" was handled great on really either side, though Cookie was just constantly lying so I guess how you handled it, Arun, was justified (I'm referring to the consistent name-calling and such). Just my opinion on the matter though


  8. #83
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Where the fuck does he say that anywhere? It's insulting and he doesn't like it. End. It's the equivalent of someone calling me a commie and someone calling you a dirty little Egyption, no offence intended.
    I feel it everyday

  9. #84
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's one thing to fuck up, but when you continue insulting staff, action needs to be taken. He shoulda just kept his mouth shut.



  10. #85
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    @arunforce
    Ok. First of all, I'm not racist . If you think I am, just give me a proof. When I said you were an arab, no one told me that it would seriously offend you. I thought it was just a joke like when you call me br ( I never blocked you and/or cry because you called me a br ) I didn't mean to insult you. Why didn't you just tell me not to say it? Like in private if you didn't want to tell it in mpgh1? After that, Dave made a group with you, him and me. You didn't even say one word because you were mad, and I was just trying to explain. Anyway. Think whatever you want. That is what I wanted to tell you.

    Oh and if you laugh of my english in this message, that would just prove that you have no arguments. English isn't my primary language, that is all.

    PS : I know this thread was directed to Cookie, but you still blocked me and you act like I'm a total racist, you don'T even talk to me anymore in mpgh1
    Last edited by Gab; 12-29-2011 at 07:44 PM.

  11. #86
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    I'll take his spot in the group.








































































































    nojk.

  12. #87
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    @arunforce
    Ok. First of all, I'm not racist . If you think I am, just give me a proof. When I said you were an arab, no one told me that it would seriously offend you. I thought it was just a joke like when you call me br ( I never blocked you and/or cry because you called me a br ) I didn't mean to insult you. Why didn't you just tell me not to say it? Like in private if you didn't want to tell it in mpgh1? After that, Dave made a group with you, him and me. You didn't even say one word because you were mad, and I was just trying to explain. Anyway. Think whatever you want. That is what I wanted to tell you.

    Oh and if you laugh of my english in this message, that would just prove that you have no arguments. English isn't my primary language, that is all.

    PS : I know this thread was directed to Cookie, but you still blocked me and you act like I'm a total racist, you don'T even talk to me anymore in mpgh1
    If you can't make the connection between being offended/pissed and then banning someone, you got bigger problems then what I think about you. You already knew about getting banned for saying it, and I specifically told you I'd ban you if I said it. Then you proceeded to say it knowing exactly the consequence. You knew I banned people who said it, so why the hell would I need to TELL you to not say it?

    You knew deep down would piss me off, despite how many times you say otherwise (Because I ban people for calling me arab because it's just fun!!!11). The fact that you still did it knowing what you know, shows what you think of me, so no I don't talk to you, because I don't want to associate with you, be friends with you, or joke with you. It's simple as that, and that's fine with me because there are plenty of actually decent people in the world.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #88
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    All i gotta say to this entire thread is .. .

  14. #89
    Acidic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    teh interwebs
    Posts
    3,129
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    All i gotta say to this entire thread is .. .
    Me too...

    successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

    Current Games:

    MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

    Total money spent buying CA accounts:

    200 Dollars

    Total money on CA:

    755 Dollars

  15. #90
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    If you can't make the connection between being offended/pissed and then banning someone, you got bigger problems then what I think about you. You already knew about getting banned for saying it, and I specifically told you I'd ban you if I said it. Then you proceeded to say it knowing exactly the consequence. You knew I banned people who said it, so why the hell would I need to TELL you to not say it?

    You knew deep down would piss me off, despite how many times you say otherwise (Because I ban people for calling me arab because it's just fun!!!11). The fact that you still did it knowing what you know, shows what you think of me, so no I don't talk to you, because I don't want to associate with you, be friends with you, or joke with you. It's simple as that, and that's fine with me because there are plenty of actually decent people in the world.
    Dude, I didn't even know that would fucking piss you out, I thought it was a freaking joke, just like when you guys call me BR.

    Anyway, have fun with you life.
    Last edited by Gab; 12-29-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck this shit fucking bullshit
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Can You Watch This Whole Video?
    By XxXNinjaInYourBaseXxX in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:50 AM
  3. This whole forum is funny
    By Hadouch in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 04:56 AM
  5. Tell me if I got this whole hacking thing right.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:40 PM