Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 94
  1. #46
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Bastion=awesome game get it
    DoD/DoDs= its alright but recoil on the guns is way to high on DoDs ( DoD > DoDs)
    Dungeon Siege= first 2 games are good 3rd one is shit
    Homefront= its only good for multiplayer
    Ghost Recon= if you like tactical FPS then you will like it
    Frozen Synapse only played it once and that was to get the christmas achievment and it was boring from what i saw
    but you should totally get bastion if your thinking about getting it, its totally worth its price



    My games;

    x

  2. #47
    HaxPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    2,824
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    1,146
    i have Only 2 lol.

  3. #48
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bastion looks so boring :|

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  4. #49
    -Blood-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    I'm trying but fucking hard.


    ---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------



    I give you this.
    33% OFF Valve
    50% OFF Valve [3X]
    10% OFF City Interactive
    50% OFF Costume Quest
    50% OFF Men of War: Assault Squad
    33% OFF Tropico 4
    The Great Gift Pile - Steam Treasure Hunt Wiki

    and download trainer that they give you.
    all u have to do is turn on what they tell you and do it without getting hurt from the saw

  5. #50
    porygonzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Island (Seattle)
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive


    Im the best!

  6. #51
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post


    The Great Gift Pile - Steam Treasure Hunt Wiki

    and download trainer that they give you.
    all u have to do is turn on what they tell you and do it without getting hurt from the saw
    blah im not doing it thanks anyway
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #52
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    I have 7 coal
    To craft or to sell to someone





  8. #53
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    I have 7 coal
    To craft or to sell to someone
    Sell it son

  9. #54
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Sell it son
    o u wana by it?





  10. #55
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    o u wana by it?
    Nah I just think you could get more money out of it without crafting it. The best craft I've seen of coal was 75% off portal 2. All the other crafts are like 25% or 50% games that suck

  11. #56
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Nah I just think you could get more money out of it without crafting it. The best craft I've seen of coal was 75% off portal 2. All the other crafts are like 25% or 50% games that suck
    Also Dota 2, but moba game sucks.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #57
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Nah I just think you could get more money out of it without crafting it. The best craft I've seen of coal was 75% off portal 2. All the other crafts are like 25% or 50% games that suck
    I've seen a 10% off a shitty game craft but i've seen DOTA 2 Crafts





  13. #58
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I've seen a 10% off a shitty game craft but i've seen DOTA 2 Crafts
    That's not fair I only got 10%'s myself. This is bullshit!

  14. #59
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    That's not fair I only got 10%'s myself. This is bullshit!
    How much do you reckon I could sell all 7 for





  15. #60
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    How much do you reckon I could sell all 7 for
    It depends on who's willing to buy, but I would say do a bundle deal, each is 2 bucks but if you get all 7 it's only 10.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] [TUTORIAL]Your account on steam was be hacked?
    By Py$!eK in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:08 PM
  2. Share your progress
    By AZUMIKKEL in forum Call of Duty Black Ops GSC Modding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:42 PM
  3. [SOLVED] How do you know if your banned from steam ?
    By craig1690 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 07:15 AM
  4. Post your Steam ID!
    By brucevduyn in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 07:57 AM
  5. SuperSteam v2.03 Cracked Steam Client - Unlock all steam games in your account!!!
    By tdude511 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:58 PM