Thread: Girl problems 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post


    stop make jealous pls :l
    But there really isn't a better night to party on
    It's the night where EVERYONE is there, even that cute girl that never goes out





  2. #17
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    But there really isn't a better night to party on
    It's the night where EVERYONE is there, even that cute girl that never goes out
    You suck. I swear, next year I'm going to come and find you and ruin your New Years Eve party.

  3. #18
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post


    You suck. I swear, next year I'm going to come and find you and ruin your New Years Eve party.
    I doubt anyone could ruin my new years
    The reason being, nothing gets in my way when I'm having incredible amounts of fun





  4. #19
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I doubt anyone could ruin my new years
    The reason being, nothing gets in my way when I'm having incredible amounts of fun
    I'm going to cockblock you

  5. #20
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post


    I'm going to cockblock you
    and tell me how you could manage this





  6. #21
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    and tell me how you could manage this
    Find you when you're about to take a girl somewhere to fuck her and then watch you and just when you're about to stick your dick in I'll be like 'YO SUP' and I'll get in the middle of you guys and be like 'lolcockblock'

  7. #22
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post


    Find you when you're about to take a girl somewhere to fuck her and then watch you and just when you're about to stick your dick in I'll be like 'YO SUP' and I'll get in the middle of you guys and be like 'lolcockblock'
    she'll be like ok, threesome

    nowaytheblack





  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Told you it would blow up in your face. But it could've ended more explosively. You guys just stopped talking and drifted apart.

  9. #24
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    she'll be like ok, threesome

    nowaytheblack
    no touching dicks pls

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Told you it would blow up in your face. But it could've ended more explosively. You guys just stopped talking and drifted apart.
    Oh yeahhh it was you. True, I'm glad it wasn't worse, still would of rather gotten into a relationship with her. Kinda feels like she just wanted to have a bit of fun and is trying to soften the blow a bit by telling me all this nice stuff. But who knows, girls are weird and confusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Girl problems 2
    By Haze in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:53 AM
  2. Girl problems
    By Haze in forum General
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
  3. help my bro with girl problems
    By matzonee in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:24 AM
  4. Problem involving a girl D:
    By Nate in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
  5. WPE problem...
    By styx23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM