Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    apitite.for.distruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Gone to flight (AFK for 4 mo.)

    not that anybody cares which I highly know for a fact lol, but anyways.. im not sure if this forum kicks out its inactive users so just to be sure that my account wont be deleted for being inactive id like to say that im gonna take a short vacation from the internet (unwillingly). Im not sure yet if my flight school has internet restrictions so just to be safe of inactive kicks i should mention that I wont be posting stuff on MPGHfor about a few months (IF MPGH is restricted to visit).

    anyways, good luck to you guys with hacking warrock (wish you could do the same for life but unfortunatly, I am not Jesus (Sucks how jusus didn't make his life hacks public, i would of loved to walk on water) so... that bieng said, I hope by the time i get back there are free public hacks for warrock flating around becuase id love it if i could walk through walls (in real life or in a game)

  2. #2
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Flight school? Shitty.

  3. #3
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Don't worry, your account will still be here.

    I guess that sucks, because we won't have anyone to amuse us in the Graphics forum.

    Best of luck in flight school, don't do something stupid and die on us. Oh yea, don't join Al 'Qaeda either. (Akhmed will be looking for you)

    Be a hacker, bring along a laptop (or PDA/PSP), and a wireless internet
    card or whatever, and steal someones internet.

    Your wrong, I care. (I care about everyone except Quin)

    XD XD XD >> Sound like this is a farewell message.
    Just in case,



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. #4
    SadisticGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    (I care about everyone except Quin)
    Amen to that Brotherford!
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.

    I AM the Influence.

  5. #5
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    BB quin

  6. #6
    The_Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    See ya dude.

  7. #7
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Don't worry, your account will still be here.

    I guess that sucks, because we won't have anyone to amuse us in the Graphics forum.

    Best of luck in flight school, don't do something stupid and die on us. Oh yea, don't join Al 'Qaeda either. (Akhmed will be looking for you)

    Be a hacker, bring along a laptop (or PDA/PSP), and a wireless internet
    card or whatever, and steal someones internet.

    Your wrong, I care. (I care about everyone except Quin)

    XD XD XD >> Sound like this is a farewell message.
    Just in case,

    apitite is quin,

  8. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,867
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,707
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Duh... Look at the sigs -.-





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #9
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Bye Dude!

    Cya soon (i hope:P)

  10. #10
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    He's not Quin, Quin can't make shit, muchless graphics.
    Besides, they have different IP's, and they both have been on on the same time.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #11
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    He's not Quin, Quin can't make shit, muchless graphics.
    Besides, they have different IP's, and they both have been on on the same time.
    on systemsforum quin had exactly same sig as apitite

  12. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,867
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,707
    My Mood
    Devilish
    =) - My point exactly.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #13
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    He's not Quin, Quin can't make shit, muchless graphics.
    Besides, they have different IP's, and they both have been on on the same time.



    You wierd bcuz he can open 2 winods on 1 PC did you know that and 1 of them will use an online proxy like the one im hostin and about the sig mabye he just...Got lucky :P (well even I mad a good sig right enigma [JUST SAY RIGHT{To prove me right}]) SEE :P
    and he did that bcuz he wanted to show that there not the same porsen :P

  14. #14
    apitite.for.distruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by farhad View Post
    on systemsforum quin had exactly same sig as apitite
    how does a forum signature prove that we're the same person? Thats worse than using IP Numbers to distinguish two different users. If I used YOUR forum signature would you accuse me of being you -- I Highly doubt it.

    I meen, seiruosly -- listen to your self "OMG same signiture as quin,SO -- he must be quin!!!".

    Does that sound like a logical evidence to base your accusation on someone?
    Sure its a start, but it sounds like something someone deprived of social interaction would use to evidently distinguish people apart. The fact that you based your accusation on a forum signature just makes your argument void. Its kinda pathetic if you ask me.

    instead, if your going to accuse someone, be sure to have something based on a solid evidence and something that agrees with peoples common sense so that you can atleast make them beleave that ... "hey, he's right because it agrees with what I think"

    now fortunately for some people, sometimes there are a lot of idiots out there that would rather bereave in something so invalid as an evidence, it makes the need of lawyers redundant -- but hell, its a forum right? Forums are meant for people to state their opinions and be heard so -- why not -- accuse me for being quin if it makes you feal smart, but I hate to burst your bubble -- your just proving how ignorant you really are just by missing the other side of the argument and jumping right into conclusions


    Has it ever occurred to you that I was just too lazy to make a new forum signature for my self so I just edited the one i made for quin to be efficient with my time frame? I don't have the time like most of you guys to spend on the computer all day. Sometimes I wish I do because I have a lot of things Id love to do, and projects to finish on the computer + games to play, but unfortunately for me, I'm either too busy to do something on the computer or too lazy & tired to even press two keys.

    I don't meen to sound like a jerk so if your reading this as an insult, your taking it the wrong way.

  15. #15
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by apitite.for.distruction View Post
    how does a forum signature prove that we're the same person? Thats worse than using IP Numbers to distinguish two different users. If I used YOUR forum signature would you accuse me of being you -- I Highly doubt it.

    I meen, seiruosly -- listen to your self "OMG same signiture as quin,SO -- he must be quin!!!".

    Does that sound like a logical evidence to base your accusation on someone?
    Sure its a start, but it sounds like something someone deprived of social interaction would use to evidently distinguish people apart. The fact that you based your accusation on a forum signature just makes your argument void. Its kinda pathetic if you ask me.

    instead, if your going to accuse someone, be sure to have something based on a solid evidence and something that agrees with peoples common sense so that you can atleast make them beleave that ... "hey, he's right because it agrees with what I think"

    now fortunately for some people, sometimes there are a lot of idiots out there that would rather bereave in something so invalid as an evidence, it makes the need of lawyers redundant -- but hell, its a forum right? Forums are meant for people to state their opinions and be heard so -- why not -- accuse me for being quin if it makes you feal smart, but I hate to burst your bubble -- your just proving how ignorant you really are just by missing the other side of the argument and jumping right into conclusions


    Has it ever occurred to you that I was just too lazy to make a new forum signature for my self so I just edited the one i made for quin to be efficient with my time frame? I don't have the time like most of you guys to spend on the computer all day. Sometimes I wish I do because I have a lot of things Id love to do, and projects to finish on the computer + games to play, but unfortunately for me, I'm either too busy to do something on the computer or too lazy & tired to even press two keys.

    I don't meen to sound like a jerk so if your reading this as an insult, your taking it the wrong way.
    proves how smart you are....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Demonoid gone for good.
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
  4. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM