Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    This isnt just Nostradomus. This is all civilizations. Ancient people predicting the end of time.

also. NASA found a dwarf planet. ( Planet X ) Comming into our orbit. Just think what would happen if ANOTHEr planet came into our solar system. Think about how the magnetic fields would change. How the planets woud reallign.

And This is what I heard about the Sun blowing up.

The Sun is going to get bigger and bigger, Eventually it will suck up al the planets infront of earth. Eventually, We will either melt or be sucked into the sun. At the time of the last planet being absorbed, The sun will collapse. Creating another supernova. ( ALL galaxies have a supernova)

In our case, The milky Way.
    Exactly man! I totally agree that all of this in like billions of years from now.

OH WAIT. All you fools out there think its going to happen in 2 years. ahaha...

The worst thing you can do is go on the 2012 website. Its ALL bullshit. And to think they would sell Gas Masks and shit on that website.. why would they be trying to make money if the world is ending in 2 years.

just lol... lololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol lol LOLOLL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Nuclear bombing would be the worst way to die. The radiation killing people. Blowing up states... damn.. that would be pretty damn fucked up.

But think about what I said in my previous post. I think God is going to have something to do with it. But I'm not sure, God might love us too much to do such a thing, well at least to the good people, I hope..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    But I'm not sure, God might love us too much to do such a thing, well at least to the good people, I hope..
    Jesus(God) said in the Bible... "Do not fear God."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Did you guys ever see the movie "the mist"? Well if you did.. that one girl that talks about the reason them things are out there, is because god is sick of the way the humans are treating the earth.

Think about this:

The earth was created to live on, but humans are for example, going to the moon.. abortions.. killing... stealing.. messing with that whatever thing that's suppose to open a hole to another universe or something. God does not want that, were not suppose to be going to the moon and messing with universes. God is most likely unhappy with us. We might all be his children but we're disobeying him on so many commands.. I'm for one a Christian and God deserves for us to treat his earth with respect, not shit and experimenting with earth for God sakes.
    Did this "God" tell you this? So if you are "Christian" why do you use your "Gods" name in Vain? Isn't than in the commandments?

Thanks
    So wait, another planet would fuck up our solar system even though Pluto is gone? Meh. Also, Nuclear Warfare is bad but it won't end the world anytime soon. We've had nukes for a long time and it hasn't happened yet, so why would it in two years? Like I said, but no one reads my posts, Bio Warfare. We are already working on it, no doubt, and a break out of anything, even if it isn't our country, is imminent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    Jesus(God) said in the Bible... "Do not fear God."
    I know I know. But.. the earth is going to end somehow. God can prevent the earth from ending and killing all man kind. I just hope he protects us all when that day comes.

Thanks
    Earth is not ending in 2012. There was more evidence pointing at 2000 and nothing happened. lol

I know I know. But.. the earth is going to end somehow. God can prevent the earth from ending and killing all man kind. I just hope he protects us all when that day comes.

well. As far as i'm concerned, ANYONE who remotely believes in the Bible is safe on 2012.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    See. What i read is what i beleive in. The Antichrist in The bible is supposed to be one person. But, What ive read from the bible was that all of the Presidents of the Superpower countries. Aka : Iran, Usa, Russia, Britain are the Antichrist.

Just think about how long humans have been alive.

We have only been around for only 1/1600000000th of the universe.

2.5 Million years...

Thats nothing.

The universe is Hundreds of Billions of Years old. Were just a dot on the map. The forces of the universe are untalkable. We going to be destroyed someday soon.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    And 6/6/06, and still nothing happened. Like I've said, it will happen, but we can't predict it. This is such a broad topic to discuss because no one will come to an agreement. Too many possibilities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Did this "God" tell you this? So if you are "Christian" why do you use your "Gods" name in Vain? Isn't than in the commandments?
    That is very true. I do have a problem with saying God. I really should stop saying it. I say "omg" too much. I think It's alright to say his name, as long as It's in a nice manner/at church? I'm not sure.

And I do believe in the bible. The thing I don't understand though, is.. who wrote the bible? Like...? My brother is very much into God, I should just sit down with him one day, and discuss things like this with him.
    Last edited by Obey; 01-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Don't mean to be a Richard...LOL if you guys know what richard means. But yeah...Just pointing it out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    See. What i read is what i beleive in. The Antichrist in The bible is supposed to be one person. But, What ive read from the bible was that all of the Presidents of the Superpower countries. Aka : Iran, Usa, Russia, Britain are the Antichrist.

Just think about how long humans have been alive.

We have only been around for only 1/1600000000th of the universe.

2.5 Million years...

Thats nothing.

The universe is Hundreds of Billions of Years old. Were just a dot on the map. The forces of the universe are untalkable. We going to be destroyed someday soon.
    Not someday soon OMG. There is no fucking way theres going to be tornadoes and earthquakes and a snow age and every fucking disaster in 2 years.

Just no fucking way possible. Its just ridiculous if you believe in this bullshit. 2012.com or whatever would not be "selling" gas masks if the world is ending in 2 years. Dammit they're selling knives and swords and shit. Because a knife can protect us from a tornado, right ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The Bible isn't just a Book. It's books in a book. And I forgot who wrote it i think it was written by multiple people.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    The Bible isn't just a Book. It's books in a book. And I forgot who wrote it i think it was written by multiple people.
    the Bible was written by the Apostles.

specifically Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If the bible was wrote by people, than how do these people know about what God speaks and all that? Just wondering..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast