Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 143
  1. #106
    Plokmii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,452
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nothings gonna happen and you all know it

    Btw hood change ur sig the "p" in Plokmii should be capatalized >:U

    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE[/YOUTUBE]

    If the world will end this is how ^
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.



    <20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

    <21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

    Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  2. #107
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    ITS A FUCKING HARD TOPIC THATS FOR SURE
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  3. #108
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    That's what they're saying? That a meteor is suppose to hit us? Thought it was going to be like a dooms day where shit comes out the sky. Or the sun blows up. Or something.

  4. #109
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    the moon is gonna be sucked in by our gravity and collide with us, whiping out all life on the earth and creating rings like saturn...

  5. #110
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is the definition of mindblowing. Theres so many thoughts and possibilities. 12 pages....
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  6. #111
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Listen to me guys... This is a load of bullshit... People mis-interpent people all the goddamn time. I don't believe any of this load of crap. Don't worry about this kind of stuff. It will ruin you're life if you worry about when the world will end. Live you're life to the fullest, And you will have a happy ending when the end comes...

    All i'm saying...

  7. #112
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Correction if you're a beast like me this thread only takes up three pages.

    Stop fucking worrying about this shit, I for one don't give a shit when i die, no that doesn't mean im suicidal that just means i live a carefree life, if you live your life scared of death then im telling you right now that your life isn't going to be nearly as fun as someone who isn't

  8. #113
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Correction if you're a beast like me this thread only takes up three pages.

    Stop fucking worrying about this shit, I for one don't give a shit when i die, no that doesn't mean im suicidal that just means i live a carefree life, if you live your life scared of death then im telling you right now that your life isn't going to be nearly as fun as someone who isn't
    I actually have to agree with you, on the one.

    I don't think anything will happen, but when the day comes, I know I'm going to be worried.

  9. #114
    grekx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bob snyder
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Dead
    who ever believes that is a retard like seriously every human dies in 1 day right -.-

  10. #115
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    added on to iverson, if you're scared of death and will be for all your life, life wont be worth living because you will always be in constant fear

    also if this crap is true, there is nothing you can do about it, so stop worrying and just keep moving on

  11. #116
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    This ends now.

    All of these vids discuss asteroids and shit.

    BUT NASA SAYS NO TO ALL OF THAT. atleast no to asteroids and sun blowing up for the next 3 years. Maybe in a couple thosand years somethin might happen. But not in our lifetime..

    they are experts. they study it 24/7.

    seriously guys. If you cant trust NASA.. and you think they have an alliance with Aliens, than you are obviously watching WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much TV. C'mon guys, step into reality.
    Last edited by Iwin; 01-08-2009 at 07:03 PM.

  12. #117
    WrathOfNoName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Listen to me guys... This is a load of bullshit... People mis-interpent people all the goddamn time. I don't believe any of this load of crap. Don't worry about this kind of stuff. It will ruin you're life if you worry about when the world will end. Live you're life to the fullest, And you will have a happy ending when the end comes...

    All i'm saying...
    But what would you do if it DID happen? Honest question. I'm not saying it will, but what if it did?

  13. #118
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfNoName View Post
    But what would you do if it DID happen? Honest question. I'm not saying it will, but what if it did?
    If something like this did happen, I'd probably kill myself. Rather die by a gun in the head nice and quick, than die of gravity killing me and freaking out. Would look so fucked up outside like one of them dooms day movies and shit.

  14. #119
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    OBAMAAAAAAAAAAA

    will be president.. soon


    Oh... i'm just going to make a point here.

    What if Nostradamus is made up.. the government created the image of him just for conversation and to scare the fuck outa people.

    yeah this convo can go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr

  15. #120
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    OBAMAAAAAAAAAAA

    will be president.. soon


    Oh... i'm just going to make a point here.

    What if Nostradamus is made up.. the government created the image of him just for conversation and to scare the fuck outa people.

    yeah this convo can go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr
    Who the shit is Nostradamus?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. DECEMBER 6 2007 ADDIES
    By gellgell08 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 09:33 AM
  3. ~The End~ 2012
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:57 PM
  4. Apocalypse 2012
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread