Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    carbon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    251
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Have fun in Ireland!

    THANKS TO BPK (BLACKPKERSTR) FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!
    <3 ALISHA

    Respect List:
    • Dave84311
    • Arunforce
    • Diisasta
    • Plokmii [SWITCHED WITH GOURAV]
    • Jetamay
    • Iverson
    • Hyperion
    • Blackpkerstr

  2. #17
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bye sheldom, have fun in Ireland!

  3. #18
    slothybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    ima drop out and sign up for the armys GED program

    You cant sign up for the army or go to a military academy if you have any medical conditions.

    I also highly doubt you have a girlfriend. I know I would never date anyone with scoliosis or brain damage.
    Last edited by slothybee; 01-08-2009 at 02:13 PM.

  4. #19
    Dylan54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Hey josh, no one fucking believes you for a minute, what i think its happening is that your mother is sick of your retarded ass failing school so much that she's decided to discontinue her internet service and anything that would aid you in playing video games and such. Stop lying and just don't ever come back, its much better around here when you're not online typing a bunch of bullshit.

    wow dude hes just saying bye. u dont have to be a fucking dick about it
    cause no one ives a shit about ur opinion
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian



    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

    [SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

  5. #20
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
    Yea i haven't been here long but haven't you "left" before.
    Lol, ya, use that as your avatar.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  6. #21
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Dylan, you just don't know..
    Apparently he has cancer, too. And all these other problems. And now he's going to Ireland for his girlfriend? Isn't he like 15 or 16? And also, sign up for the army? Fuck you and your bullshit, and get out of my state. Ohio is for me only, nigger.

  7. #22
    Dylan54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    and how the fuck would u know?
    and plus ohio can suck my balls for all care.
    is it any of ur buisness knowing y he is going to ireland? no
    ok so shut the fuck up. who cares y hes going to ireland.
    u dont have to be a fucking dick about it and get all hyped up cause somones saying bye. end of story
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian



    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

    [SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

  8. #23
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    You fucking serious? You haven't been around long enough to know that he lies about everything. He has even admitted it. What makes us want to believe him? And fuck you nigger, about the Ohio thing. NONE of that was directed towards you, so fuck you. I was just saying how you don't know anything about how he has acted in the past. Get off my dick and stop trying to protect a nobody.

  9. #24
    kevin66062's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wiscompton
    Posts
    1,551
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    He brought up joining the army?
    ]

  10. #25
    slothybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    You fucking serious? You haven't been around long enough to know that he lies about everything. He has even admitted it. What makes us want to believe him? And fuck you nigger, about the Ohio thing. NONE of that was directed towards you, so fuck you. I was just saying how you don't know anything about how he has acted in the past. Get off my dick and stop trying to protect a nobody.
    He cant help making up things. I think its the brain damage talking.

  11. #26
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Yes, he did. "In a few years (or something like that) I'm gonna join the army and pay the bills and all this other bullshit. Possibly become a hooker, I dunno."

  12. #27
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Dylan, you just don't know..
    Apparently he has cancer, too. And all these other problems. And now he's going to Ireland for his girlfriend? Isn't he like 15 or 16? And also, sign up for the army? Fuck you and your bullshit, and get out of my state. Ohio is for me only, nigger.
    i dont know if i have cancer dipshit, uhh yea im going there for my gf. no bitch im 17.5 going on 18. yes im signing up for the army(i have mild scoliosis) the army still will take me just not for active duty. and bitch i been in ohio longer its mah state, IM A WIGGER!!!


    thx everyone else, leaving at 6am ireland time(2am est)

    thx random, cloud, carbon
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  13. #28
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by slothybee View Post
    He cant help making up things. I think its the brain damage talking.


    if he really is going to ireland, the brain damage is going to get worse from the beer, and the fighting.


    have fun on your trip motherfucker..... i hope to never see your ass for a long while.

  14. #29
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    i dont know if i have cancer dipshit, uhh yea im going there for my gf. no bitch im 17.5 going on 18. yes im signing up for the army(i have mild scoliosis) the army still will take me just not for active duty. and bitch i been in ohio longer its mah state, IM A WIGGER!!!


    thx everyone else, leaving at 6am ireland time(2am est)

    thx random, cloud, carbon
    Are you signing up for the Irish army, or are you going to make up some bullshit excuse about how you're being shipped to an outpost in Ireland because your "girlfriend" (right hand) lives there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. pfft, screw you guys.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
  3. Show me what you guys are well known for.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
  4. [Spammed] make a sig to mee please i beg you guys
    By ki-li in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 09:57 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM

Tags for this Thread