Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

cause im the elite hacker that hacked doc so i can create and move isps with pure mind force
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

How are you going to get wifi with no ISP?
    It never said anywhere that the monkey couldn't leave the island. I figure it might take him about a year, but should be able to get the internet eventually (however he does it). He can just get someone to build an ISP on the island

Thanks
    A only if he's not a gay boyscout. I can manage irritating people.

B? Nope; I wouldn't risk my dream girl leaving me; rather have her live a life with a different man than die because of me.
    C? Nope, I wouldn't want to kill my eventually best friend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    A.

I dun want to kill poor Monkey
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I will go with A .
    After he comes I will kill him and I will just survive normally on that Island .
    After that I can buy all the women and the monkeys I want

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    A..I could rape that boyscout..

but really... B OFCOURSE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I love games like these. I have a really hard one saved but it's NSFW 18+ so I can't share it .

Option A is pretty good. Although I have a fucking low tolerance to people that annoy me, I think I could either put up with it or kill him. I'd probably have to wait some time before I kill him because he looks twice my age, and could probably beat me in a fist fight. That or I could knock him over the temple while he sleeps. The duffel bag is incredibly handy. Not only would the tents, books and tools be handy, but the bag itself could be used for transporting goods, carrying food or even as a blanket. The survival tools are going to help me greatly to take down a wild boar. (@Cthulhu @Doc - my friends father went hunting boar once, and he said that one boar took a .22 to the skull and was still standing). So the best way to kill it would be to stab for a vital organ or hit an artery. The 100mil is nice as well, I could retire at 35.

B is definitely out of the question. People really aren't thinking about this in a logical way. After 10 years of living comfortably, you will become INCREDIBLY soft. The next 10 years of adaption would be hell, especially seeing as you have nothing to aid you. Also, as much as I love talking to people I doubt I can manage talking to 1 person for 10 years. Additionally, good luck trying to find condoms on a deserted island. If you have vaginal sex with her for 10 years, she's probably going to get pregnant. Then you have two options: to bring your son up (easy first 10 years, hard other 10) or kill him. The unlimited supply of food would be good for the first 10 years, and I would try and get her pregnant. I could train my son to fight and survive in the wilderness. The weakness if that it's another mouth to feed. Option B is impossible, I couldn't kill my son.

Option C is pretty cool. A lot of people say they'll see the pot for well over 100mil, but when you think about it selling that much weed without getting caught is near impossible. Same with selling the alcohol. Unless it's your own brand, it's illegal to resell it for a profit. The monkey companion is pretty awesome, especially because it can't complain. Monkeys require less food then humans, so you wouldn't have to use as much food as A or B. The fact that it can retrieve food is awesome as well, it could get coconuts/bananas a lot easier than a human could (if you've ever climbed a coconut palm, you know what I'm talking about). The pot seems pretty cool at first glance but a) you have nothing to smoke it with and b) after 20 years you would build up a pretty good tolerance. Also, 20 years of continuous pot use leaves you prone to lung problems and schizophrenia. The cooler of alcohol would be awesome, as it would make meals more enjoyable + you can cook with it + alcohol is flammable. The HD tablet would be cool from an entertainment perspective, but YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO PLUG IT IN. So yeah, that's fucked. Also killing the monkey would be pretty hard since we've probably grown close.

I choose option A.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    A.

He obviously isn't a woman and he would get on my nerves so I would have to kill him.

Necrophilia anyone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    I love games like these. I have a really hard one saved but it's NSFW 18+ so I can't share it .

Option A is pretty good. Although I have a fucking low tolerance to people that annoy me, I think I could either put up with it or kill him. I'd probably have to wait some time before I kill him because he looks twice my age, and could probably beat me in a fist fight. That or I could knock him over the temple while he sleeps. The duffel bag is incredibly handy. Not only would the tents, books and tools be handy, but the bag itself could be used for transporting goods, carrying food or even as a blanket. The survival tools are going to help me greatly to take down a wild boar. (@Cthulhu @Doc - my friends father went hunting boar once, and he said that one boar took a .22 to the skull and was still standing). So the best way to kill it would be to stab for a vital organ or hit an artery. The 100mil is nice as well, I could retire at 35.

B is definitely out of the question. People really aren't thinking about this in a logical way. After 10 years of living comfortably, you will become INCREDIBLY soft. The next 10 years of adaption would be hell, especially seeing as you have nothing to aid you. Also, as much as I love talking to people I doubt I can manage talking to 1 person for 10 years. Additionally, good luck trying to find condoms on a deserted island. If you have vaginal sex with her for 10 years, she's probably going to get pregnant. Then you have two options: to bring your son up (easy first 10 years, hard other 10) or kill him. The unlimited supply of food would be good for the first 10 years, and I would try and get her pregnant. I could train my son to fight and survive in the wilderness. The weakness if that it's another mouth to feed. Option B is impossible, I couldn't kill my son.

Option C is pretty cool. A lot of people say they'll see the pot for well over 100mil, but when you think about it selling that much weed without getting caught is near impossible. Same with selling the alcohol. Unless it's your own brand, it's illegal to resell it for a profit. The monkey companion is pretty awesome, especially because it can't complain. Monkeys require less food then humans, so you wouldn't have to use as much food as A or B. The fact that it can retrieve food is awesome as well, it could get coconuts/bananas a lot easier than a human could (if you've ever climbed a coconut palm, you know what I'm talking about). The pot seems pretty cool at first glance but a) you have nothing to smoke it with and b) after 20 years you would build up a pretty good tolerance. Also, 20 years of continuous pot use leaves you prone to lung problems and schizophrenia. The cooler of alcohol would be awesome, as it would make meals more enjoyable + you can cook with it + alcohol is flammable. The HD tablet would be cool from an entertainment perspective, but YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO PLUG IT IN. So yeah, that's fucked. Also killing the monkey would be pretty hard since we've probably grown close.

I choose option A.
    Oh shit a person who looked at this from a logical stand point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post

I choose option A.
    Release that shit

We haven't had a thread this decent in general for a WHILE.

Anyways, i'd go with either A or C. A because i can deal with faggots as long as they don't start touching me and shit, plus if he's a boyscout he should be pretty good with how to survive and what not, plus i still have materials and books i can still look back to. PLUS, after 20 years i get 100 mil.

C because, i can train my monkey to do mad shit, he already knows how to get me stuff, etc. Also, Alcohol, weed, and entertainment. It's like having your own slave, while you chill he does shit for you. dowant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    A is because of the 100m I can do a lot with
    B because that would be nice to have considering it won't ever happen to me LOL

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    A because I already am a hardcore outdoors motherfucker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    A because I already am a hardcore outdoors motherfucker.

I grew up on this island in Australia's Northern Territory;

I've been camping since I was five years old. I love camping and generally surviving outdoors, so I think I would be able to do it

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    A. Get any slut I want and I will buy me 10 monkeys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    A. Kill the fag. I have survival tools and plenty of food and water. I've been camping since I was 8 and know how to hunt. So I am prepared for such situations to an extent. Plus at the end of 20 years I get 100 mil and I can have all the weed, alcohol, movies, furniture, luxuries, housing, food, and hoes I want.

Exactly what I thought!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast