Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm gonna have to say A, for the money!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    A. Kill the fag. I have survival tools and plenty of food and water. I've been camping since I was 8 and know how to hunt. So I am prepared for such situations to an extent. Plus at the end of 20 years I get 100 mil and I can have all the weed, alcohol, movies, furniture, luxuries, housing, food, and hoes I want.

Thats exactly my reason for A...
    -I get 100 mil
    -my companion also knows how to survive

B would be still fine
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 01-08-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    Wow much signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I choose A.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro Hitsugaya View Post
    I choose A.
    Any reason behind it or are you just trying to spam every thread in general

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    I love games like these. I have a really hard one saved but it's NSFW 18+ so I can't share it .

Option A is pretty good. Although I have a fucking low tolerance to people that annoy me, I think I could either put up with it or kill him. I'd probably have to wait some time before I kill him because he looks twice my age, and could probably beat me in a fist fight. That or I could knock him over the temple while he sleeps. The duffel bag is incredibly handy. Not only would the tents, books and tools be handy, but the bag itself could be used for transporting goods, carrying food or even as a blanket. The survival tools are going to help me greatly to take down a wild boar. (@Cthulhu @Doc - my friends father went hunting boar once, and he said that one boar took a .22 to the skull and was still standing). So the best way to kill it would be to stab for a vital organ or hit an artery. The 100mil is nice as well, I could retire at 35.

B is definitely out of the question. People really aren't thinking about this in a logical way. After 10 years of living comfortably, you will become INCREDIBLY soft. The next 10 years of adaption would be hell, especially seeing as you have nothing to aid you. Also, as much as I love talking to people I doubt I can manage talking to 1 person for 10 years. Additionally, good luck trying to find condoms on a deserted island. If you have vaginal sex with her for 10 years, she's probably going to get pregnant. Then you have two options: to bring your son up (easy first 10 years, hard other 10) or kill him. The unlimited supply of food would be good for the first 10 years, and I would try and get her pregnant. I could train my son to fight and survive in the wilderness. The weakness if that it's another mouth to feed. Option B is impossible, I couldn't kill my son.

Option C is pretty cool. A lot of people say they'll see the pot for well over 100mil, but when you think about it selling that much weed without getting caught is near impossible. Same with selling the alcohol. Unless it's your own brand, it's illegal to resell it for a profit. The monkey companion is pretty awesome, especially because it can't complain. Monkeys require less food then humans, so you wouldn't have to use as much food as A or B. The fact that it can retrieve food is awesome as well, it could get coconuts/bananas a lot easier than a human could (if you've ever climbed a coconut palm, you know what I'm talking about). The pot seems pretty cool at first glance but a) you have nothing to smoke it with and b) after 20 years you would build up a pretty good tolerance. Also, 20 years of continuous pot use leaves you prone to lung problems and schizophrenia. The cooler of alcohol would be awesome, as it would make meals more enjoyable + you can cook with it + alcohol is flammable. The HD tablet would be cool from an entertainment perspective, but YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO PLUG IT IN. So yeah, that's fucked. Also killing the monkey would be pretty hard since we've probably grown close.

I choose option A.
    With the thing at the end saying you have nowhere to plug the tablet in, you're not meant to think of stuff like that. You've gone about this game completely the wrong way, it was simply to see if you'd rather survive well or have fun with a girl or relax, you're not meant to think deeply about it at all.

Thanks
    The sensible option is B. For half of my stay I can enjoy complete luxury. Considering all these options are presented to me with full descriptions, I will have time to prepare for my loss. During my final year of luxury (year 9), I will begin making preparations by building a new residence. Hopefully some sort of cave that I can clear out. I assume that considering I have lighting, there will be an energy source -- I will make sure to reenforce the energy source and lighting in preparation of the fire. Considering the refrigerator is stocked with unlimited food, I assume that this will function in or outside of the initial residence. I will use the energy source to hook it back up to my new location and continue to enjoy my food supply. I will also begin full deconstruction of the house, considering that the terms state that my "entire home" will be burned. If I separate it then it is no longer subject to the burning.

After the ten years has passed, I will have created a new suitable residence to live out the remainder of my stay. It will most likely be closer to the water sources than my previous house. I can still enjoy my unlimited supply of food, and possibly still enjoy my female companion due to the fact that after being informed of these details, my dream woman is able to resurrect herself and is completely flame retardant. Additionally she has incredible survival skills and is a talented doctor. In fact, now that I think about it, she is simply able to be or do whatever I want her to. She will harvest every tree in the island and build me an empire, and won't mind due to the fact that she will be unconditionally and irrevocably in love with me. I will prepare a boar farm (although mostly unnecessary due to the fact that I already have unlimited food, it's mainly to have something to do), a banana farm, and will continue to make use of my plumbing as a fresh water source. When they return to retrieve me, we will capture and disarm them and place them in our prisons (perhaps using them as slaves/servents). We will use the plane to depart and return to our island as we see fit (because after all, why wouldn't my dream girl be a trained pilot?) and so on so fourth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Guess I'm getting the boyskout.

He reminds me too much of my mother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Any reason behind it or are you just trying to spam every thread in general
    Nah i would actually kill a fag.
    Then eat him and use his supplys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    C...I read unlimited weed and i was in

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    C...I read unlimited weed and i was in
    Do not want to be brain dead after 20 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'd fuck the shit out of that girl on the daily, and whenever I'm not telling her to go make me a sandwich. Yup... that's all I'd need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    B alllllll the way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I'd fuck the shit out of that girl on the daily, and whenever I'm not telling her to go make me a sandwich. Yup... that's all I'd need.
    10 years later she has vagine like wizard's sleeve.

Thanks
    I'd choose B and enjoy my 10 years.
    When it is ended, I'll kill myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobot View Post
    I'd choose B and enjoy my 10 years.
    When it is ended, I'll kill myself.
    Versus, choosing A, and getting off with 150 million.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 01-10-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast