Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
  1. #61
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You're not a sociopath, you are using it as an excuse for being to scared to talk to people and using it as an excuse to be "special".
    Hey, think what ever you want to think. If stated that fact multiple times, and if you knew me, I don't care about being special or being an attention whore. Something multiple people on this site can vouch for.

  2. #62
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Hey, think what ever you want to think. If stated that fact multiple times, and if you knew me, I don't care about being special or being an attention whore. Something multiple people on this site can vouch for.
    You're only admitting you're a loser in real life incapable of finding friends and has no confidence in talking to people so you say you're a sociopath. This is how I think of it "HEY IM NOT OBESE CAUSE I EAT A LOT, I JUST HAVE A EATING DISORDER"

  3. #63
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu:5642028
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Why are you taking diseases so lightly you shit face.
    Because I'm a sociopath shit face.
    Oh wow I'm a sociopath I can say anything I want.

  4. #64
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Oh wow I'm a sociopath I can say anything I want.
    Do a little research. If you knew your facts, you would realize I do not have the same capacity to conform to and understand human emotion. If I have said something to offend, it's not that I meant to offend you, it's more that I really didn't know or cared much. I apologize.

  5. #65
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu:5642075
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Oh wow I'm a sociopath I can say anything I want.
    Do a little research. If you knew your facts, you would realize I do not have the same capacity to conform to and understand human emotion. If I have said something to offend, it's not that I meant to offend you, it's more that I really didn't know or cared much. I apologize.
    I know it is.
    It's disregard of others' feelings.

  6. #66
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    I know it is.
    It's disregard of others' feelings.
    Complete apathy. Yes.

  7. #67
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Do a little research. If you knew your facts, you would realize I do not have the same capacity to conform to and understand human emotion. If I have said something to offend, it's not that I meant to offend you, it's more that I really didn't know or cared much. I apologize.
    Bahahaha, what complete bull shit. If I shot your mother in front of you, I bet you would be bawling your eyes out you pussy. I've seen you angry multiple times before, you have human emotions because they are being fueled by chemical reactions you moron. DERP LETS MAKE THE BRAIN REACT TO ANGER BUT NOT EMPATHY. Right. I hope you have fun with your self diagnostic.

  8. #68
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Bahahaha, what complete bull shit. If I shot your mother in front of you, I bet you would be bawling your eyes out you pussy. I've seen you angry multiple times before, you have human emotions because they are being fueled by chemical reactions you moron. DERP LETS MAKE THE BRAIN REACT TO ANGER BUT NOT EMPATHY. Right. I hope you have fun with your self diagnostic.
    I honestly don't think I would react to the same scale as a normal person would. Neither would you since mommy punted you out of the house. You have no idea who I am. You have no idea of what my upbringing was, nor my social and ethnic background. You have never met me in person and have no grounds for making such assumptions.

  9. #69
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I honestly don't think I would react to the same scale as a normal person would. Neither would you since mommy punted you out of the house. You have no idea who I am. You have no idea of what my upbringing was, nor my social and ethnic background. You have never met me in person and have no grounds for making such assumptions.
    That's not being a sociopath you moron, that's called being desensitized. Derp derp, I am sociopath because I like weapons, violence, and killing and shit! You are hiding behind lies to make yourself feel its not your fault. I bet day by day you expect your life to change so you wait... but it never does. You're right, I am speaking outta my ass, but you can't lie I'm stabbing you right now and it hurts! This is too funny! It is!

  10. #70
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    That's not being a sociopath you moron, that's called being desensitized. Derp derp, I am sociopath because I like weapons, violence, and killing and shit! You are hiding behind lies to make yourself feel its not your fault. I bet day by day you expect your life to change so you wait... but it never does. You're right, I am speaking outta my ass, but you can't lie I'm stabbing you right now and it hurts! This is too funny! It is!
    Stabbing me where it hurts....I thought I was desensitized?

  11. #71
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Stabbing me where it hurts....I thought I was desensitized?
    Desensitized != feeling pain.

  12. #72
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

    Desensitized != feeling pain.
    Figuratively speaking.

  13. #73
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    I feel exact same.

  14. #74
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by SH View Post
    I feel exact same.
    You're Egyptian.
    Go mummify your sister.

  15. #75
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post
    @Wolf, I do get upset about it.
    My sister had cancer from 2007 - 2009.
    Not cured but they removed that thing or something.
    I was born diseased.
    I find it unfair that she gets so much protection and attention having cancer for only 2-3 years.
    And I've lived my whole fucking life being diseased.

    Wait so you're angry because your sister has an un-cureable disease which could come back at any time and kill her within weeks? Yup, selfish as fuck.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. video disk only plays audio, WDF?
    By m164life in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 01:12 PM
  2. [Theory] Only to the Smarts.....weapons
    By hakufu in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:49 PM
  3. bant stick VICTIM ONLY tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. Thread entirely 1337 speak only
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
  5. Axel - for my sister (ha)
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 08:47 PM