Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    it would be kind of awkward if your sister wasn't female.



    .





  2. #77
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Wait so you're angry because your sister has an un-cureable disease which could come back at any time and kill her within weeks? Yup, selfish as fuck.
    It was bone cancer.
    They removed the tumor.

  3. #78
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

    It was bone cancer.
    They removed the tumor.
    Cancer is a disease which we know hardly anything about, it's possible it'll come back, hell they might not have even removed it all. Show some compassion faggot.

  4. #79
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Cancer is a disease which we know hardly anything about, it's possible it'll come back, hell they might not have even removed it all. Show some compassion faggot.
    Yeah?
    So it coming back and could be removed again is worse than living with two diseases your whole life?
    Kbai.

  5. #80
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Yeah?
    So it coming back and could be removed again is worse than living with two diseases your whole life?
    Kbai.
    If it comes back and it's aggressive it has a 99% chance of killing her. There's no chemotherapy in Australia powerful enough to kill aggressive bone cancer and the only way to remove it will be to cut out the bone. But that is if it is aggressive.

  6. #81
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Yeah?
    So it coming back and could be removed again is worse than living with two diseases your whole life?
    Kbai.
    Asian parents seem to be more lenient to their female children so you're not alone.
    Certain types of cancer is worse to lifetime diseases. (even if it may be only 2-5 years)

    E.g Lung Cancer is much much worse than Autism.
    Autism won't bite you in the balls and kill you when it wants to but Lung Cancer will.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  7. #82
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Asian parents seem to be more lenient to their female children so you're not alone.
    Certain types of cancer is worse to lifetime diseases. (even if it may be only 2-5 years)

    E.g Lung Cancer is much much worse than Autism.
    Autism won't bite you in the balls and kill you when it wants to but Lung Cancer will.
    Autism is a mental disorder.

    A bone tumor refers to a neoplastic growth of tissue in bone. Abnormal growths found in the bone can be either benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancerous).
    It's not life threatening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    If it comes back and it's aggressive it has a 99% chance of killing her. There's no chemotherapy in Australia powerful enough to kill aggressive bone cancer and the only way to remove it will be to cut out the bone. But that is if it is aggressive.
    Not sure cause bone cancer shows up as bone tumor in Wiki.
    I've read everything and I don't see where it might end in death.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 01-09-2012 at 02:22 AM.

  8. #83
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Autism is a mental disorder.

    A bone tumor refers to a neoplastic growth of tissue in bone. Abnormal growths found in the bone can be either benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancerous).
    It's not life threatening.



    Not sure cause bone cancer shows up as bone tumor in Wiki.
    I've read everything and I don't see where it might end in death.
    Osteosarcoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A friend of mine who I played baseball with had Osteosarcoma in his right Tibia. At first he was able to remove 99% of it. A year later it came back 3 times as aggressive and within a month he was bed bound. Surgery wasn't an option as he entire life was based around Baseball, so the only viable treatment was experimental radiology in the Netherlands. But they weren't able to get enough money to go and he passed away within 3 months.

  9. #84
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Osteosarcoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A friend of mine who I played baseball with had Osteosarcoma in his right Tibia. At first he was able to remove 99% of it. A year later it came back 3 times as aggressive and within a month he was bed bound. Surgery wasn't an option as he entire life was based around Baseball, so the only viable treatment was experimental radiology in the Netherlands. But they weren't able to get enough money to go and he passed away within 3 months.
    Well surgery wouldn't be an option too as it's close to her spine.
    Plus we don't have the money for that radiology.
    But still, I don't like her.

  10. #85
    Toshiro Hitsugaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Yea i know how you feel.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. video disk only plays audio, WDF?
    By m164life in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 01:12 PM
  2. [Theory] Only to the Smarts.....weapons
    By hakufu in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:49 PM
  3. bant stick VICTIM ONLY tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. Thread entirely 1337 speak only
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
  5. Axel - for my sister (ha)
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 08:47 PM