Poll: Which Religion Do You Associate Yourself With?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    agnostic ftw, atheists without any balls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I mock Christians and basically anyone with an unreasonable belief in an invisible sky daddy. Sure before you die you may pray to a God, but that doesn't prove his existence, It temporarily gives you the idea that after death there is this afterlife which is calming. But there has never been any evidence that would justify any religion. Your belief in Jesus is just as unjustifiable as someones belief in Shihfshbe;aih, sure it may not be real but it's my belief! No one has the answer, you'll get the answer when you die, IF there is an afterlife. If you just die you wont get the answer because you will be dead.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Think of it like this, would you rather die thinking your going to heaven and find out there is none? Or would you rather die thinking there is none and finding out that your going to burn in hell for all eternity? Why chance option 2?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by baconxx14 View Post
    Think of it like this, would you rather die thinking your going to heaven and find out there is none? Or would you rather die thinking there is none and finding out that your going to burn in hell for all eternity? Why chance option 2?
    id rather have fun and die and go to hell then TRY to live a good life but still be sinfull enough to go to hell <.<

by how strict most religion rules are its impossible not to be a sinner and sinners go to hell

thank science we just die XD (for people who dont know that was a south park reference -.-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh my science!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    nerd christians own all.
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    I do not believe in a god, but I do necessarily rule out the possibility for one.

One does not have to appeal to God to set the initial conditions for the creation of the universe, but if one does He would have to act through the laws of physics.
    What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.
    One could imagine that God created the universe at the instant of the big bang, or even afterwards in just such a way as to make it look as though there had been a big bang, but it would be meaningless to suppose that it was created before the big bang. An expanding universe does not preclude a creator, but it does place limits on when he might have carried out his job!
    -Stephen Hawking

Thanks
    No aithest, no vote.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Im just throwing this out there but to me hell seems like where ITS at, all the awesome party-heads will be having fun in hell while all the boring book thumping assclowns will be having intellectual discussions in a coffee shop or whatever the fuck you would drink in heaven.

Plus doesn't scaring the shit out of the living and ruining lives seem like fun to you? I mean if there is a hell I'm probably going to it, and i would be fine with that.

But all religion to me is bullshit so im atheist. I believe religion was set first off to set morals for people to live their lives off of and pass down to later generations and second for the more business savvy people out there, as a huge fucking cash cow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Im just throwing this out there but to me hell seems like where ITS at, all the awesome party-heads will be having fun in hell while all the boring book thumping assclowns will be having intellectual discussions in a coffee shop or whatever the fuck you would drink in heaven.

Plus doesn't scaring the shit out of the living and ruining lives seem like fun to you? I mean if there is a hell I'm probably going to it, and i would be fine with that.

But all religion to me is bullshit so im atheist. I believe religion was set first off to set morals for people to live their lives off of and pass down to later generations and second for the more business savvy people out there, as a huge fucking cash cow.
    Ya Iverson!

atheist FTW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    While I don't condone what Iverson says..... I agree with him 100%, you bastard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Anything organized is corruptible.

Unfortunately Religion is one of those things.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well i can plainly tell most of you are uneducated on the subject of religion specifically christianity. You say its a fear based religion(how many times have I heard that). Christianity is based off of relationship with god not fear. If you just interviewed a christian you would no that. And if you deny that there was no god and he didnt raise from the dead theres 24,000 manuscripts to back up god being on the earth and raising from the dead. So basically if you say there is no god your also disproving all of history itself because there are more manuscripts to back up god than any other historic date in history. Think about it and research before you put ignorant comments like that.

Ignorance speaks loudly..
    Reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ignore my previous post;
    I consider myself to be borderline atheist.
    I am still trying to figure things out for myself.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    ignore my previous post;
    I consider myself to be borderline atheist.
    I am still trying to figure things out for myself.
    Its aight moosic lme recommend a book for you entitled
    The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel. Its about an atheist that got betted by his friends that he could not disprove god and he ended up becoming a christian once he researched all the facts.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast