Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love

    Another twitter update

    Login still broken for me

    So I passed last year at school
    cough@HazeCough

    I have to wait another 6 months before I can join the army

    Should I Stay in school for another 2 years or leave during this one?

    For all you amerifags, my school year starts February & ends November

    So I'm probably going to be in school for 3/4 of this year.

    I could passes this year during that time frame Or I could Leave school and Get a job for 6 months and join the army


    Thoughts?





  2. #2
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Amerifag? Is that what were called now?

    Well it depends? What benefits does your Army have?

  3. #3
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Brees View Post
    Amerifag? Is that what were called now?

    Well it depends? What benefits does your Army have?
    $31k a year

    I'd be going in full time





  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Why would you join the army at such a young age?

  5. #5
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    I mean like here, the military pays all your bills and you get a college degree while in service.

    That's what I meant by benefits.


    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post
    Why would you join the army at such a young age?
    He can't get laid. Either this or suicide.

  6. #6
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Brees View Post
    I mean like here, the military pays all your bills and you get a college degree while in service.

    That's what I meant by benefits.


    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------



    He can't get laid. Either this or suicide.
    made me lol

    100% right





  7. #7
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,446
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Twitter works perfectly fine for me o:


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  8. #8
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Get a job for 6 months and join the army


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  9. #9
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Maybe just get at least 1 more year of school under your belt. When you are out of the army it will help with getting a job.


  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Fuck out the army. I'm there till I die





  11. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Brees View Post
    I mean like here, the military pays all your bills and you get a college degree while in service.

    That's what I meant by benefits.


    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------



    He can't get laid. Either this or suicide.
    Because Can't get laidy,work and he is poor, Profit?????????// that's why people join army. I have no girl, I have no work, But i have $$
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #12
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Twitter sucks balls. I just dislike it.

  13. #13
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Login still broken for me

    So I passed last year at school
    cough@HazeCough

    I have to wait another 6 months before I can join the army

    Should I Stay in school for another 2 years or leave during this one?

    For all you amerifags, my school year starts February & ends November

    So I'm probably going to be in school for 3/4 of this year.

    I could passes this year during that time frame Or I could Leave school and Get a job for 6 months and join the army


    Thoughts?
    You know me Ed, always trying to give you advice.

    This time I would recommend that you stay in school until you have completed it and then join the army. The qualifications you gain in school will open up better career paths for you in the army.

  14. #14
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddKarma View Post


    You know me Ed, always trying to give you advice.

    This time I would recommend that you stay in school until you have completed it and then join the army. The qualifications you gain in school will open up better career paths for you in the army.
    Join army full time
    Get money in the bank
    Won't be able to use it
    rent a flat/stay with friends when I'm off saving at least $20,000 per year
    Good enough for me





  15. #15
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Don't go back to school tho



    inb4foreignersdontknowwhoandrewluckis


    ---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    Join army full time
    Get money in the bank
    Won't be able to use it
    rent a flat/stay with friends when I'm off saving at least $20,000 per year
    Good enough for me
    Stay with me in America

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Yet another crap update
    By ali~ali in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:58 PM
  2. Another Zombie Update
    By jimmynguyen3030 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 11:52 PM
  3. Twitter Update
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:29 AM
  4. yet another fail update from nexon...
    By lucifer4601 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:44 PM
  5. Twitter Update Thread
    By Czar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:03 AM