Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    There aren't any real morals that apply to this from my perspective. They're dead, they couldn't give two shits less about being pissed on. Do I think it's necessary? No. Do I think the soldiers should be "punished" for urinating on the corpses of people who would have very likely killed them if they were given the chance, and probably had very twisted and disturbing moral systems? Also no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The terrorists don't care, they're dead.
    Last edited by mewanthurtu; 01-14-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That is pretty excessive, and nor are they making any friends with the local population. However they are terrorists (at least they claim) and they are dead... so /care

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    They are dead. no need to piss on them , disgraceful i know them taliban did a lot of bad things but no1 and i mean no1 deserves to be disrespected especially after being killed. very sad , one day these soldiers will get something similar happen to them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    There aren't any real morals that apply to this from my perspective. They're dead, they couldn't give two shits less about being pissed on. Do I think it's necessary? No. Do I think the soldiers should be "punished" for urinating on the corpses of people who would have very likely killed them if they were given the chance, and probably had very twisted and disturbing moral systems? Also no.
    Basically this. There was no real reason for them doing this? No. Its horrendously unethical and extremely disrespectful, but should they be punished for it? Perhaps for being stupid enough to film it and release it, knowing how the media and general ignorant public will take to arms about it. But for the act itself it doesn't really matter. People would be mortified if they found out what those terrorists (assuming they are, we all know how the public likes to skew that around too) while they where alive, and would probably have no problem pissing on them themselves.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Even though they're terrorists, they don't deserve that. Dead, they can do nothing, why disrespect them further?
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    How are you so sure these are terrorists? They could just be muslims. Do you assume every muslim person is a terrorist?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post
    How are you so sure these are terrorists? They could just be muslims. Do you assume every muslim person is a terrorist?
    Was that directed at me? If so, no I don't think every Muslim person is a terrorist, but that's what it says in the title, "Marines Take a Piss on Dead Terrorists", so I was just assuming that they were terrorists.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    I'm talking to all the people who said they deserved to be pissed on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post
    I'm talking to all the people who said they deserved to be pissed on
    Oh, sorry. XD

It's just in my post right before yours I said "terrorists". :/
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    lol@people who say it is disrespectful just because they are dead.

Thanks
    @InCognito I think it's disrespectful because even though they're dead, it sends a disrespectful message to other countries showing how we don't care about the dead and how we think it's okay to urinate on them.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    funny, that it is America again. Cant u guys do anything right?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

amandeep94 (01-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

A terrorist fires an rpg into your convoy killing 4 people that you placed your own life in the hands of.
    Before that, this terrorist woke up, prayed to Allah then beat the shit out of his wife.
    Before that, this terrorist bombed a hookah bar killing a dozen innocent people while also injuring 20.
    Bear Grylls drinks his own piss. This bitch didn't even know he was getting pissed on.
    Yea I understand where you are coming from. I just have some deep-seeded thing where I feel the dead should just be left dead. If they deserve to burn in Hell, I would love to see it. I just feel their bodies should be preserved because someone out there loves them, and would at least like a proper funeral. Just my opinion on the matter though

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast