Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    funny, that it is America again. Cant u guys do anything right?
    Yeah, let's judge a whole nation for the actions of a few.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostIce View Post
    What they did is unrespectfull. now there comes other war for this..
    Unrespectful? Gee wiz.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rep. Allen West (R-FL), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sent The Weekly Standard an email commenting on a recent video depicting what appears to be four U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban terrorists. The email reads as follows [emphases added]:

I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.

Rep. West, who served in Iraq for nine months, wrote the email in response to how some U.S. politicians and media pundits have reacted to the Marines’ video. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, for example, has strongly condemned the actions depicted in the video.

“Anyone, anyone found to have participated or know about it, having engaged in such conduct, must be held fully accountable,” Hillary Clinton said yesterday, calling the incident a “potential war crime.”

The four men in the video were members of a sniper team in a unit that lost seven members in action last summer in Afghanistan, according to Newser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is wrong but not all Americans are the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Everyone here, who has not kept tabs on the war, should just shut up. Getting access to news via biased media networks doesn't count.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Everyone here, who has not kept tabs on the war, should just shut up. Getting access to news via biased media networks doesn't count.
    Someone with an answer that has used a certain degree of intelligence. Well done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddKarma View Post

Someone with an answer that has used a certain degree of intelligence. Well done.
    Thank you. I do not condone the soldiers actions. Although I would like to mutilate those bodies a little further. The Taliban has committed atrocities acts in the past. Far worse than this by a long shot. When the Blackwater contractors were burned and their corpses hung off a bridge, there was no media outcry. Fucking liberals, and activists, should shut the fuck up. They have no idea what they are talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thank you. I do not condone the soldiers actions. Although I would like to mutilate those bodies a little further. The Taliban has committed atrocities acts in the past. Far worse than this by a long shot. When the Blackwater contractors were burned and their corpses hung off a bridge, there was no media outcry. Fucking liberals, and activists, should shut the fuck up. They have no idea what they are talking about.
    Nor do I and I agree with you that the Taliban have done things that nobody should ever have to witness, let alone go through. That still does not mean that we as people should lower our standards to the likes of these infidel. The soldiers have performed an unjust act and it was immorally wrong so therefore they should be punished for it. Even though they are fighting for their country, they should be dishonourably discharged and that is coming from someone who is due to be a soldier in less that six months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What disrespect, they should be pissed on aswell >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post
    What disrespect, they should be pissed on aswell >.>
    Oh look, another passionate little liberal. I think you should shut up and follow the war more closely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    In my opinion they were lucky that they ended up being just posthumous toilets. I'm with Rep. West, Cthulhu and others on this one.

@JigsawJr How do you know they are muslims? They could be terrorists. How do you know they're marines? They could be the terrorists in uniform and the real marines could be on the ground. You can go on and on and hypothesise about this or that, the fact is you just have to accept what you see on face value.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddKarma View Post

Nor do I and I agree with you that the Taliban have done things that nobody should ever have to witness, let alone go through. That still does not mean that we as people should lower our standards to the likes of these infidel. The soldiers have performed an unjust act and it was immorally wrong so therefore they should be punished for it. Even though they are fighting for their country, they should be dishonourably discharged and that is coming from someone who is due to be a soldier in less that six months.
    Immoral to who? The Americans at home who thinks war is nothing to be worried about who and shoots their little guns in CoD? The four marines in my opinion were getting rid of stress. How would you feel if 7 of your mates were killed by the same group of people. And no, don't go all OH BUT THEY'RE NOT THE SAME, I think most if not all Taliban are evil. They are able to take so much life for their "Allah" and when they get pissed on, all hell breaks lose while their acts are day by day hidden by the media who are using propaganda acts to control the population to believe in what they want it to believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Oh look, another passionate little liberal. I think you should shut up and follow the war more closely.
    Everyone has there own opinion, im just sharing mine aswell as you have shared yours. So why dont you shut the hell up e respect me fool, its such an idiotic act, only a moron would do such a thing, hence the fact that they went and taped it -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Immoral to who? The Americans at home who thinks war is nothing to be worried about who and shoots their little guns in CoD? The four marines in my opinion were getting rid of stress. How would you feel if 7 of your mates were killed by the same group of people. And no, don't go all OH BUT THEY'RE NOT THE SAME, I think most if not all Taliban are evil. They are able to take so much life for their "Allah" and when they get pissed on, all hell breaks lose while their acts are day by day hidden by the media who are using propaganda acts to control the population to believe in what they want it to believe.
    These are the fuckers who line up jews, war prisoners, and those they think oppose their cause up against there walls, shoot them, and then cry "God is great".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I don't understand why they are making such a big deal about it!?

They would do the same to us!
    But we are not known for this behavior. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post

Everyone has there own opinion, im just sharing mine aswell as you have shared yours. So why dont you shut the hell up e respect me fool, its such an idiotic act, only a moron would do such a thing, hence the fact that they went and taped it -.-
    Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Because I don't care about those. What I do care about is that you, the liberal media, "armchair quarterbacks" and the rest of Degenerates and Co. seem to care more about 3 fucking terrorists than our American soldiers. Who get shot at, burned, bombed, hanged, and tortured. These marines had there brothers-in-arms murdered by the comrades of these scum. I don't hear you complaining. All I here is,"Oh, what disrespect" by a child who has yet to grow hair on his chest and balls. So fuck your opinion. I care more about the soldiers who fight for your freedom and mine, then these degenerates.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast