Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

    was kidding . books > movie
    I knew dat >.>
    Yeah fosho.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  2. #62
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    PERCY JACKSON OR GTFO
    Now, it is a really good series.
    The hunger games that is.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  3. #63
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

    Religion. I do not understand it.
    Religion is an iffy topic for me. A lot of people on the internet say they're atheists and Christianity is stupid and how can you believe that and hurr durr hurr, but the only thing more annoying than an over-the-top Christian is an over-the-top Atheist.

    People need to learn to be respective of others views (lol, coming from me). From personal experience, most Christians I have met are extremely intelligent and most atheists that hate religion are... incredibly fucking stupid. A lot of atheists are very narrow minded people that are incapable of thinking on a deeper spectrum in regards to religion. They also think very highly of themselves and think they are a lot smarter than they really are. A good way to spot a dumb atheist during an argument, watch out for these phrases;
    'Your argument is invalid' and 'your logic is invalid'. If they say either one of these they are stupid. It's called an Ad Hominem argument and it's used when they are desperate and can't think of anything else.

    When you get older you'll start to open up more to religion, just try to understand how and why people would want to put their faith in a divine being regardless of it being proven it exists and you'll understand religion. I'm an agnostic, meaning I haven't actually found a religion but I'm open to the idea and I can't say that any religion is 'wrong'.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  4. #64
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Religion is an iffy topic for me. A lot of people on the internet say they're atheists and Christianity is stupid and how can you believe that and hurr durr hurr, but the only thing more annoying than an over-the-top Christian is an over-the-top Atheist.

    People need to learn to be respective of others views (lol, coming from me). From personal experience, most Christians I have met are extremely intelligent and most atheists that hate religion are... incredibly fucking stupid. A lot of atheists are very narrow minded people that are incapable of thinking on a deeper spectrum in regards to religion. They also think very highly of themselves and think they are a lot smarter than they really are. A good way to spot a dumb atheist during an argument, watch out for these phrases;
    'Your argument is invalid' and 'your logic is invalid'. If they say either one of these they are stupid. It's called an Ad Hominem argument and it's used when they are desperate and can't think of anything else.

    When you get older you'll start to open up more to religion, just try to understand how and why people would want to put their faith in a divine being regardless of it being proven it exists and you'll understand religion. I'm an agnostic, meaning I haven't actually found a religion but I'm open to the idea and I can't say that any religion is 'wrong'.
    In my experience, befriending traveling priests is always a good idea.








    I mean, you're hanging out with an emissary of God and how else would you get that free +50 int buff?



  5. #65
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yes it is, I'm waiting for the third book
    Wow much signature

  6. #66
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Religion is an iffy topic for me. A lot of people on the internet say they're atheists and Christianity is stupid and how can you believe that and hurr durr hurr, but the only thing more annoying than an over-the-top Christian is an over-the-top Atheist.

    People need to learn to be respective of others views (lol, coming from me). From personal experience, most Christians I have met are extremely intelligent and most atheists that hate religion are... incredibly fucking stupid. A lot of atheists are very narrow minded people that are incapable of thinking on a deeper spectrum in regards to religion. They also think very highly of themselves and think they are a lot smarter than they really are. A good way to spot a dumb atheist during an argument, watch out for these phrases;
    'Your argument is invalid' and 'your logic is invalid'. If they say either one of these they are stupid. It's called an Ad Hominem argument and it's used when they are desperate and can't think of anything else.

    When you get older you'll start to open up more to religion, just try to understand how and why people would want to put their faith in a divine being regardless of it being proven it exists and you'll understand religion. I'm an agnostic, meaning I haven't actually found a religion but I'm open to the idea and I can't say that any religion is 'wrong'.
    Do you believe in a Creator.

  7. #67
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Do you believe in a Creator.
    I'm not sure. I'm a very scientific person but at the same time the Big Bang Theory doesn't make sense to me. One of the first laws of physics is that energy can not be created, but then how did the universe be created? And I know about the god particle and everything but it still contradicts the laws of physics..

    Anywho, this belongs in the debate section -- not general.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  8. #68
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    I'm not sure. I'm a very scientific person but at the same time the Big Bang Theory doesn't make sense to me. One of the first laws of physics is that energy can not be created, but then how did the universe be created? And I know about the god particle and everything but it still contradicts the laws of physics..

    Anywho, this belongs in the debate section -- not general.
    Be more specific then that. I myself have a very scientific and analytical mind. But I still believe in one grand architect. The question is, do you.

  9. #69
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Be more specific then that. I myself have a very scientific and analytical mind. But I still believe in one grand architect. The question is, do you.
    At my age I'm not going to worry about how the universe came to be -- I'm just going to enjoy it. I guess I don't believe in one creator, but I do believe that there is some entity out there responsible for how things turn out in everyday life.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  10. #70
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    At my age I'm not going to worry about how the universe came to be -- I'm just going to enjoy it. I guess I don't believe in one creator, but I do believe that there is some entity out there responsible for how things turn out in everyday life.
    So you are an agnostic. This is the crossroads, there are several paths from here that you can follow.

  11. #71
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Books always beat movies.

    My brother said it was a good book. But I never got the time to go and read it.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. The Hunger Games
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. The Best Game
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. Finish The Sentence Game sticked plz
    By pspmaster4 in forum General
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. halo 3-the best game of 2k7!
    By prox32 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:59 PM
  5. The AZNHEAT GAME :
    By obsedianpk in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 04:54 PM