Thread: Exams =.=

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    a_z_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Tori BLack :D
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Hot
    Ever heard about Bagrut Exams?
    am having them these couple months,
    Without bagrut exams you won't be able to learn/work anything or do anything here,
    you learn 12 years just to pass the Bagrut Exams

    Bagrut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  2. #32
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Let's see I had my Honors English exam today, get off of school tomorrow, and have my Honors Biology and Spanish II exams Thursday. Not that bad


  3. #33
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Let's see I had my Honors English exam today, get off of school tomorrow, and have my Honors Biology and Spanish II exams Thursday. Not that bad
    What'd you get on the english?

    I got an 86% on my Honors English. :|
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  4. #34
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    What'd you get on the english?

    I got an 86% on my Honors English. :|
    She hasn't put ours in the gradebook yet so I don't know. I need an A on it to get an A in the class though


  5. #35
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    She hasn't put ours in the gradebook yet so I don't know. I need an A on it to get an A in the class though
    Oh what'd you get the first two quarters? At my school if you get A's the first 2 quarters it really doesn't matter what you get on the exam, you'll still have an A in the class. O_o
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  6. #36
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    Oh what'd you get the first two quarters? At my school if you get A's the first 2 quarters it really doesn't matter what you get on the exam, you'll still have an A in the class. O_o
    Our school works like this. All of our quizzes, tests, homework, etc. get graded throughout the year. In total that category counts for 85% of our final grade (within that 85% tests will be a higher percentage of the total grade for the 85% if that makes sense. So like tests will count for 60%, quizzes will count for 30%, and homework will count for 10%). Those added together will give us 85% of our final grade. Then the final exam for the semester will be the other 15% of our final grade. Hope that makes sense lol


  7. #37
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Our school works like this. All of our quizzes, tests, homework, etc. get graded throughout the year. In total that category counts for 85% of our final grade (within that 85% tests will be a higher percentage of the total grade for the 85% if that makes sense. So like tests will count for 60%, quizzes will count for 30%, and homework will count for 10%). Those added together will give us 85% of our final grade. Then the final exam for the semester will be the other 15% of our final grade. Hope that makes sense lol
    Gotcha, that makes sense

    It was like that at my old school
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  8. #38
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    Gotcha, that makes sense

    It was like that at my old school
    I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing


  9. #39
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have 3 more finals.

  10. #40
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I have 3 more finals.
    I have 2 more. Math & Latin. =.=
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  11. #41
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    I have 2 more. Math & Latin. =.=
    At least I get properly compensated. I get something like 10 days off thanks to regents week.

  12. #42
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    At least I get properly compensated. I get something like 10 days off thanks to regents week.
    Whatt. Lucky.

    My next semester starts Monday, no time off. :|
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  13. #43
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    For the past 2 days its been snow days. Exams are next week for me :\
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  14. #44
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    Whatt. Lucky.

    My next semester starts Monday, no time off. :|
    AKAKAKAKAKAK

    Have school that day. Not going. Not going to ruin that vacation streak.

  15. #45
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    My exam scores-

    Science- B
    English- B
    Spanish- B (Thought I failed it O_o)
    Latin- C
    Math- A
    History- B
    Technology- A

    Yay =D
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Exams....
    By Stephen in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:56 PM
  3. exam hall owned
    By GG2GG in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. 4 hour long exam
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:05 PM