Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Works fine in Quebec

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    doc do you have a theme?
    Yeah its Windows Shine 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    brb getting another picture


    @Doc you happy?
    That's weird

  3. #18
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Doc thats why google is unchanged to you, same for me

  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    CRAIGSLIST IS GONE WDF!?!?!??!?!??

    FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Doc I'm messing with you. The wikipedia blackout page requires Javascript, disable that and you can view wiki normally.

    Google is still working for me though mmz





  6. #21
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yeah its Windows Shine 2.0



    That's weird
    He clicked on "Learn more" then did a search through that.

  7. #22
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    He clicked on "Learn more" then did a search through that.
    Doesn't work. Every English page on Wikipedia is blackedout





  8. #23
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I've been on Wikipedia for 5 minutes now, but I'm in Canada.

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    @Doc I'm messing with you. The wikipedia blackout page requires Javascript, disable that and you can view wiki normally.

    Google is still working for me though mmz
    AFFF should've known you were being trixy.

  10. #25
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I've been on Wikipedia for 5 minutes now, but I'm in Canada.
    are you on your phone?
    I'm in New Zealand & Doc is in Australia
    All English pages are under black out





  11. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

    Doesn't work. Every English page on Wikipedia is blackedout
    Hmm, worked for me Then again Opera seems to fuck with every website I go to

  12. #27
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I've been on Wikipedia for 5 minutes now, but I'm in Canada.
    are you on your phone?
    I'm in New Zealand & Doc is in Australia
    All English pages are under black out
    I'm on my iPod, but I'm using my home wifi, not 3G or anything like that. It's also working on the desktop version when I use my spoofed browser.

    Strange...

  13. #28
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Hmm, worked for me Then again Opera seems to fuck with every website I go to
    It will show the search for about 5 seconds & then return to the black out page


    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

    I'm on my iPod, but I'm using my home wifi, not 3G or anything like that. It's also working on the desktop version when I use my spoofed browser.

    Strange...
    The Blackout page requires Javascript to run. Everything you're using will have it disabled





  14. #29
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

    It will show the search for about 5 seconds & then return to the black out page


    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------



    The Blackout page requires Javascript to run. Everything you're using will have it disabled
    Been on the same search page for about fifteen minutes now because I forgot I had Opera up still works normally with FF and IE and Chrome though Fucking Opera.

  15. #30
    Flying Magical Ponies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    52
    NOOOOOOOOOO ITS GONE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We are now taking applications for GFX team
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. hacks are made by the same people who make the game?
    By angelslayer7 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  4. All bans are now IP Bans.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:28 PM