Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    If you think about it close, then SOPA&PIPA will just get fucked by 6 billion people.
    I dont think starving africans give a fuck about SOPA & PIPA..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'd think that the government would give themselves special privileges so it would be a bother on them.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No Rasta, MPGH calls me a whitehat hacker I never changed my usertitle. Why are you getting so defensive? It's obvious Anonymous is full of script kiddies, considering members get busted with zombie computers every day You don't need thousands of people to hack into sony, you only need one guy who knows what he's doing. And each time they "shut down" a website, they do it by DDoS'ing that site. And no, you're WRONG. Not EVERYBODY can DDoS, everybody can DOS, but having access to THOUSANDS OF COMPUTERS, you can THEN DDoS. That's why the first D stands for "DISTRIBUTED". Ask anyone who's highly proficient in network and security and they'll tell you Anonymous is a joke. I don't think they're a joke, but you need to believe that a group starting off from /b/ in 4chan is going to be majority to script kiddies. That and ANYONE can join anonymous, if you know where to look they give you the option to put a RAT on your computer to join them and let them use your computer for their DDoS'ing attacks. Fuck man THEY SAY IT THEMSELVES.

Jaded motherfucker.

@SouLess I don't mean protesting. I was at Wall Street protesting the NDAA, and got maced. The government won't do shit if you protest, they really couldn't care less. I'm talking about a full out civil war of the American people against our government, which needs a reformation before we all end up stuck under and empiric regime.
    Anonymous will never function efficiently simply because they do not have a head. Maybe they could adopt the same method insurgents use and function in cells, with no real leadership, but one, they don't have enough experienced personnel, and two, that violates their supposed doctrine.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (01-19-2012),ortax (01-19-2012)

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Anonymous will never function efficiently simply because they do not have a head. Maybe they could adopt the same method insurgents use and function in cells, with no real leadership, but one, they don't have enough experienced personnel, and two, that violates their supposed doctrine.
    I completely agree. Also considering the fact the United States can expedite people from most countries where the majority of the script kiddies are located, along with using the NDAA as a back end support, they can basically arrest anyone involved, even if the person unwillingly had the universal RAT on their computer. Anonymous will not change anything, if anything they pissed the United States Government off even more, possibly enough to push SOPA into fruition.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I completely agree. Also considering the fact the United States can expedite people from most countries where the majority of the script kiddies are located, along with using the NDAA as a back end support, they can basically arrest anyone involved, even if the person unwillingly had the universal RAT on their computer. Anonymous will not change anything, if anything they pissed the United States Government off even more, possibly enough to push SOPA into fruition.
    So Les...you planning to move to back Jamaica? Because I'm considering Russia to be a serious option.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

So Les...you planning to move to back Jamaica? Because I'm considering Russia to be a serious option.
    The US can expedite from Jamaica plus it's really only nice up in the regions where the tourists go through, and I hate tourists I'm looking at Sweden but I don't know if they allow the US in to expedite them back to that shithole country. I need a list of countries that aren't third world that the US can't touch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    people say that facebook is gonna be closed, and thats bullshit, look:

Facebook earns the most money, now have you realised that on facebook there are no admins etc ? Guess why ? Facebook is made by hackers that are working for the US government, if you use facebook in your mobile you can forget about making wars, strikes etc. Facebook works like this: It catches words like "war", "bombs", "guns", etc etc. Look, now remember that there was some kind of strike/revolution going on in Libia? The second day Whole USA knew about that, but noone talks about this, so basically Facebook is a big US experi
    ment

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
    people say that facebook is gonna be closed, and thats bullshit, look:

Facebook earns the most money, now have you realised that on facebook there are no admins etc ? Guess why ? Facebook is made by hackers that are working for the US government, if you use facebook in your mobile you can forget about making wars, strikes etc. Facebook works like this: It catches words like "war", "bombs", "guns", etc etc. Look, now remember that there was some kind of strike/revolution going on in Libia? The second day Whole USA knew about that, but noone talks about this, so basically Facebook is a big US experi
    ment
    Nice theory, but oh so much just a theory. If it were that easy, people high up in networking would have picked up on this a long time ago. Now, the US courts can subpoena the records from someones facebook. And Facebook does have Admins and staff. I've been inside one of their buildings -,- That's why when you click the "report" button on something that's against their TOS, actions are take.

Pfft, conspiracy theorists. So naive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This isn't true. Even if it is they will not be successful. Let me give you an example think about marijuana. When they made marijuana illegal, people started complaining and having riots on how it's wrong. They protested and they fought for it. What happened to them? YOU find out.
    My Signatures x xxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

The US can expedite from Jamaica plus it's really only nice up in the regions where the tourists go through, and I hate tourists I'm looking at Sweden but I don't know if they allow the US in to expedite them back to that shithole country. I need a list of countries that aren't third world that the US can't touch
    Russia has a shitty constitution and no gun rights.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    anon already attacked
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I was DDoSing in #op********** this morning. We took down some sites.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Where was this anger before the NDAA was signed?

END THE FED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12